Do people really not understand that they're not high-waited pants but that his abdomen is covered up because Chewie...

Do people really not understand that they're not high-waited pants but that his abdomen is covered up because Chewie blew a hole in it a few days prior with his bowcaster?

Also, though the scene is somewhat gratuitous, it also served to confirm to the audience that they can literally see each other (due to her commenting on it), which had previously remained vague.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCvxX0keJ08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty sure they're just high waisted pants, he looks like a male space ballerina, which is all good by me by the way.

those are high waisted pants like the ones Goku wear

>Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door. The jedi club's two blocks down.

It's to make the scene memorable, and it is, judging by how many people talk about it, even normies, and here on Sup Forums is full of threads about this.

Maybe he should cover his abdomen with white bandages, then. People wouldn't get confused.

There is literally nothing wrong with his pants or body, he has peak build

theyre mr darcy pants you boong

Sup Forums is so fat they have never worn trousers at the waist line

seeing people wear them normally is a strange concept because their pants sit at the pubic level

You obviously didn't read the novel normie. Kylo traveled to Valhalla and received the gift of thicc. Lo! It was not befitting his status as a sithlord. So he slaughtered all of Odin and the Odin-Sons including the younglings.

This triggered the rule 69 effect and the droplets of fresh virgin younglings blood transfigured the gift of thicc. It evolved Kylo into a wider, better version of his previous self.

Kylo wide left Valhalla and journeyed to the planet of LV-426. There he encountered Sigourney Weaver and bedded her for a solid month. Once her belly was swollen with his seed. The Ripley blessed Kylo with the high waist pants of power.

Now, Kylo the Wide Ren, Master of the high waist pants of power is considered the strongest force in the universe. No longer a mere mortal...

You would do well to learn his tale.

>people make fun of and had problems with this

i sometimes feel like i am becoming an alien to the human race.

>implying Regular Kylo and Wide Kylo are the same person

get a load of this pleb who doesnt know the wide kylo theory

reminds me of fred from i love lucy

>Can you put a shirt on
>My fragile femininity, and my strong womynhood, doesn’t want to see your toxic masculine pecs

Any reason to keep posting this picture right? You gay cunt.

>you wouldn’t let Kylo awaken his force in you

What’s in those bottles?

Its coming back into fashion

you are going to look like a child in the summer with your pants hanging down your arse and you are going to look like a mishaped retarded if you have to buy new clothes

but then again you probably are sporting your local supermarket wears

the force

Youre right. Why did so many of you guys turn faggot?

there was an awakening, did you feel it?

>his abdomen is covered up
Should've picked a different colour then

Nah. Glad to remain straight.

Why? shipfags and homos were a mistake.

honestly the second I saw this scene in the cinema I was immediately taken out of the film because I realised what a meme it would become on here.

I didn't have a problem with it and I still don't. It would have felt weird if he was wearing low-waisted pants to be honest and he still looks good. Normies and their memes are cancer desu I wish people would stfu about it already most of the posts about are are cringe anyway

look you dumb chongs

>letting a congolese cocoa farming forum influence your opinion of flicks

Fuck you

It has been addressed by the man himself:
youtube.com/watch?v=sCvxX0keJ08
(9m35s)

Span Solo. Ben Swolo's doppelganger?

People who say normie are cancer

Keep your faggotry in the tumblr general

Piss

OH NONONO

>Do people really not understand that they're not high-waited pants but that his abdomen is covered up
it's all the same black colour in the dark you mong

I think you're memeing and realize that is just part of his outfit that he has been wearing the whole time.

Either that or you are a brainlet who talks "plot holes" in movies with female "friends" that don't really exist. (The plot holes and female friends)

IF YOU'RE GONNA SCREAM, SCREAM WITH ME
MOMENTS LIKE THIS NEVER LAAAAAAAST

Its pretty obvious his pants go up to his elbows dipshit.

Compare my pic to yours.

>now spread your legs, rey

Kthleen Kennedy made all the male characters losers, pussies, faggots, cowards, idiots etc.

This guy is supposed to be the big bad in Ep 9?! Come the fuck on.

fucking evil white people

Who cares faggot?

It’s distracting. Is like trying to talk to a woman seriously and her tits are hanging out. Why would her tits be hanging out unless she is seducing you?

Third worlder cuck shut the fuck up

t. pissy faggot gettin' territorial.

Calm down bitch. Stick your buttplug back in, your AIDS is leaking everywhere.

Bsck to the general filthy 90s born queer.

>▶
why is phasma a character?