Honest feelings on her getting squished?

Honest feelings on her getting squished?

>having no extra back up
>app not synced to main servers
>something 2001 tech could do
>not asking them to restore your waifu then turning on them and saving deckard
pfffff

he should just get a new emenator n put the memory of the old one in it .its an easy af fix .
also joi is retarded if she didnt draw attention to herself by hologramming she wouldnt be get rekt by luv.

The movie could’ve done without the Joi subplot to be honest. Ana De Whatever just doesn’t do it for me—she comes off too childish and naive. Not like an actress, it’s really the Gal Gadot effect in that they’re just extremely attractive rather than actresses that hold gravitas. I hate how all the scenes in his apartment were shot too. Everything looked very sterile and flaccid. David Fincher should’ve made this movie with a tweaked script movie.

7/10 good movie but I could never see myself watching it again.

> not liking femininity and innocence
Sad

Sad, honestly.
They turned that off so no-one would be able to track K by forcefully decompiling her memories/records. K even argues against it, but she remains adamant. She, like K, wanted to be a real human being and as such welcomed the limitation to one life that counts.

did you not get the bit where she knows everything he knows , so he dosnt want her saved on some unsecured server .
i mean tyrell corp was literally tracking him with the emenator backdoor .

he could save a backup of her and hide it somewhere tho , hes obviously very attached to his joi so him not doing this seems retarded .

>he could save a backup of her and hide it somewhere tho

That wouldn't be her. That's the clone paradox. You're only you as long as there's a continued stream of consciousness. As soon as you have a sentient backup, you and the backup's memories diverge and both start to become their own person. This would be a second Joi that had some of K's Joi's memories, but she would actually just be a replacement goldfish to please him, and not herself anymore.
I get that Joi's pleasing their owners is their whole raison d'etre, but she insisted to grow away from that and become more human.

she is cute as heck what are you on about

I bet women in the audience came when they took one of the few good things in his life away... it's exactly that kind of petty revenge they get off on.

>Gal Gadot
>extremely attractive
"No!"

she was nice. I didn't cry about it though. I cried later on, when K discovered the truth of himself.

dosnt matter , so he'd have a joi with a few days of memory missing . otherwise she'd be identical in every way . better lose a few days then lose everything .
she didnt 'insist on growing away from that' , she's an AI designed to love and obey whoever has her (as in the ad). she starts off with some default personality and behavior which appears slightly uncanny-valley like like her first scene (where she randomly recites some fact about some song like today's talking AIs and cycles through preset clothes measuring goose's response). after a while she becomes more natural as the AI learns the user , she's not special probably all jois do this with their users.
of course shes not the same joi as the one she lost but shes not the same in the same sense that shes not the same joi she was 10 seconds before . theres no reason not to back her up .

>i can only love a puppy that lets me fuck it
very sad.

yes.

he said 'extra' back-up, I assumed he meant a third drive

would you pirate a gf?

That sloped forehead with protective bones around the eyes (the supraorbital rims) is exclusively present in genetic males.

Use this information wisely.

Of course, i don't have money but what are the cons of pirating one?

filthy kike rat

No online.

Yeah i think i would go with the cuban goddess over that sideshow freak

>The movie could’ve done without the Joi subplot to be honest. Ana De Whatever just doesn’t do it for me—she comes off too childish and naive.
The fuck nigga? That's the whole point of the character, she's an AI that represents the male fantasy of a submissive dream waifu. She played it perfectly with those latin soap opera-style longing expressions

>Ana De Whatever just doesn’t do it for me—she comes off too childish and naive.
Roastie detected

pic related: me in the theater

Yuck! Her feet are even worse than her face.

So in other words I won't have to share her with anyone else? Whats the negative in that?

kek

It would cheapen the whole thing they had tho.If he did that he might as well have simply bought a new one and make her behave like the old one. Like the guy said, he wanted her as a person and she wanted to be 'a real girl' which includes dying when killed

Funny, but why is there still no gloryhole edit of this?

>foot tattoo
SLUT

They're together in Silicon Heaven now, r-right?

Dumb shit Sony wants it to be real yet this isn't going to work I won't buy it at all 2/10