Greeting citizens of Lat/co/ria!

Greeting citizens of Lat/co/ria!
I trust that this day finds you well. Those of you currently rising to greet the new dawn, rejoice in the promise that lies before you in this, the land that you so love.
Citizens who require medical attention, ranging from menial disease to debilitating cancers, report to your nearest healthcare facility for immediate treatment.
Citizens requiring work will be immediately assigned a job based upon your experience, credentials and preferences. We must always march forwards to prosperity and contentment in our daily lives!
Those of you whose housing was recently demolished in the latest foolish attempts by our enemies to destroy our beloved homeland will be temporarily rehoused until their domicile has been rebuilt.
Citizens who wish to make inquiries and or suggestions for you local authority, report to the nearest Doombot. Every voice matters here in Lat/co/ria. Of course, mine shall be the final and ultimate.
As always, attempts to leave will result in immediate termination.

And remember, all glory to Doom!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gh3Nl4eDy4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds good to me.

Praise Doom!

Fuck off , your name should be doctor mom fetish

HEY DOOMBOT

DOES DOOM HAVE A SHEET METAL COCK?!

Bendis is a fucked up guy, pretty sure, that he let Doom fuck his mother.

Does Latveria have a national anthem?

richards akbar!

Oh, that Doom....

goals

I know right?

Hide Richardsposts
Report Richardsposters
Sage Richardsthreads

He reminds me of Kuvira

youtube.com/watch?v=gh3Nl4eDy4I

I've been working at a deskjob for three years now and my carpel tunnel is getting worse by the day! Could I please be transferred to a more labour intensive, outdoor job that pay around the same?

Dear Doombot: should I buy Kree-Skrull War and Operation Galactic Storm?

Is she turned on by men who can dominate her?

Fools! Will you follow me now?

All women are.

YAAS QUEEN

That's a start, but I'm sure you could give us a more compelling argument.

I don't understand.

All glory to Doom!

As a remember the T.D.V.V.D.A.F.P.G.Y.S.B.W.W.N.B.A.G.A.T.G.D.V.V.D.B.T.H.I.M.H.T.A.A.S.F.O.D.E. is always open for new students and we hop to see you soon

I'm sure the border patrol could always use an extra pair of hands

True Übermensch

We need more Doom. How many other villains can say that they have been canonically confirmed to be the best hope for humanity?

That sounds nice. I wish I could live in Latveria.

Shit, I could be down for that

I always had the headcannon that when Doom gets it on he's incredibly dominating. To the point where he doesn't treat the woman as a partner, but as a tool for pleasure. Not talking, not moaning, not asking for permission, just doing whatever he wants.

I mean, fuck, the guy fantasizes about having sex slaves. It's not that far fetched...

How is it possible for one man to be so based?

IT'S TIME

Honestly, THAT is Doom. Not this:

As for the why, well... Doom is Doom. He's an Aristocrat through and through, but he actually fought for the title.

The salt from this was glorious.

>Wakanda's God
>White as snow

What did they mean by this?

Remember when Doctor Doom travelled through time with the guy who trained him and lived for millions and millions of years and destroyed millions and millions of planets without his teacher knowing he was him all along and then he teamed up with his enemy to kill him?

Dear Doctor Doom. I wud like advice on how to get a boyfriend free girl.

P.S. That richards dude would never lead a country and make it successful like you wold. we are so lucky to have you.

Whenever you introduce yourself to a girl, she decides whether or not she is single. This is a universal truth of all woman irrespective of situation both past, present and future.
Based on this, improve yourself to improve your chances.
And refer to yourself in the 3rd person.

>TFW you will never be so fucking baller that you'll prove to a god of truth that your monsterous acts really are for the greater good, while also making your nemesi seem like dicks
Truely, DOOM is the greatest of us all

Black Cuckther BTFO

Doom confirmed for Infinity War!