Is this acceptable?

It ain't easy being royalty.

look at the top of his head

Why the fuck didn't he get hair transplant

He's a royal. Who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks?

Trust me, balding is the most harmless genetic disorder the windsors have. Also /ourguy/ Harry is still rocking his full hair

It's like a pubescent's armpit

You might want to get your eyes checked friendo he's going bald at the back

Doesn't work on Reptillians

Prince Williams and his family walk into a talent agency wanting to perform their act. The talent agent asks what the act is and Will replies: "First my wife and I get naked and proceed to have sex, i then shit in her mouth and make her suck my dick, I then fuck her again and lick the reminents of shit and sperm off of her and spit it in her mouth. Then i cover her mouth with my hand and punch her in the stomach and watch the stuff fly out of her nose. I catch the spray of shit and jiz and blood with my mouth and swallow it hole. Then my daughter comes in and i fuck her in the ass while i suck my sons dick. While this is going on my wife starts banging my father and mother. I then fuck my mother and father while my wife fucks my kids. Then I blow my dads asshole and jerk him off. Then the dog comes in and i fuck it too. I then kill my mother with a gun and fuck the bullet hole. We all join in the blood orgy and piss on one another. We shit in the piss and blood and then puke in it. Then we dump it in a kiddy pool full of dead midgets and aborted babies. We then jump in the pool and bang the hell out of eachother. I chop off my wifes boobs and she cuts off my dick, she sucks my stump and eats my balls. Then 3 midgets standing on eachothers heads come in and we kill them and add them to the pool. We slurp up everything in the pool and puke it on the audience. Then i smash my wife's head with a sledge hammer and cover the audience with her brains gallagher style. We take a bow and leave." The Talent agent says: "Holy shit! whats the act called?" William replies: "The Aristocrats!"

Well, his dad always did have good hair.

my hair is the same and im 30 years old. its been gradually thinning since my early 20s. there is nothing good about going bald. it takes away all your confidence. this guy is going to be king regardless so i doubt it effects him the same. his worth is his wealth and status not his looks.

If you were him and you started balding, would you care? Because I sure the fuck wouldn't. The man is rich, has kids and a hot wife. He's set in life and why the fuck would he care about something that he has no control over or about what strangers on the internet have to say about his hair? This is pathetic and no better than when justin beiber said he needs propecia. If you make such a big deal over fucking hair of all things, then you've got bigger problems.

are you a virgin

no one is safe

Started taking fin when I noticed it at 26 and it hasn't progressed much if at all since (30 now)
Gotta fight those shit genes

He's pretty clearly balding in that first picture anyway.

If you're rich? Sure/

Why are """royals""" allowed to ruin the gene pool?

did it affect your dick?

Not him but i've been on it for two years and it hasn't affected mine at all.

Actually, Wills did care a lot about his balding when it first started. Unfortunately most of the consultations he had were with his Dad's homeopathists (Prince Charles is a fervent believer in bullshit "medicine"). Needless to say rubbing his scalp with 1 part coriander diluted in 20,000 parts water did fuck all to make his hair grow, after which he gave up.

Source: articles in numerous shit British newspapers

Might as well shave it all bald. No point in half assing it

OH NO NO NO

we had these same threads and posts yesterday

That's just a meme dude do your research. The risks exist but there's side effects to every single medication and they're very unlikely with fin. Those who do experience side effects almost always go back to normal once they discontinue the drug. My sperm volume, libido, and erections have not been affected. I've been taking it for 4 years and it halted mpb in his tracks. My younger is now way more bald than I am because he refused to take it.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's 6'3" with a nice wife, 2 kids and another one on the way. He'll be fine.

Harry is a thicko who thinks he's sticking it to the Royal Family with the American. Marriage is doomed to failure. Pretty sure he isn't even Charles son

>are you a virgin

no. lost when i was 14. havnt even held a girls hand since going bald though. it really killed all my confidence and made me hate myself. tfw not wealthy royalty to counter all your flaws.

>drilling the oil
>/ourguy/