Carrie Fisher left us exactly one year ago

Press F

Do you think she would've approved of what the franchise has now become?

As long as she got money for coke, she wouldn't care.

shame it would be too obviously having another one go to save this one.

>shame it would be too obviously having another one go to save this one.

Young carrie fisher is so hot, I wanna fuck her after she snorts coke off my dick.

>o you think she would've approved of what the franchise has now become?
She would go along with anything, its all shes ever done.

>mfw Leia escaped to a coke planet

hahahhahaha
>implying she gave a shit

i'm sick of everybody sucking this dead druggie bitch's feminine penis. she was a horrible human being and a massive degenerate junkie. disposable garbage person. notice how in the soy wars she can't even talk or move her jaw properly because of drugs. just look at her mouth, so sickening i wanna punch her. fuck her, i hope she died in massive pain. nothing of value was lost.

Press P to post titties

F, based badass space princess.

And no, I don't think she'd approve, because unlike them Carrie understood solid characterization and dialogue.

You're mean.

She would've approved of anything if it came with a decent enough paycheck. Mark Hamill is the only one who comes across like he kinda gives a shit, really.

It's been an entire fucking year already? Holy christ it only feels like it was a couple months ago

Pls make time stop

I hope this cocaine whore is burning in hell

A self-destructive feminist shit fest? Yes, she'd be very proud

She was still alive hours before she died.

>Do you think she would've approved of what the franchise has now become?
Why do you think she's dead?

DUH

S

>She woke up dead

Damn nigga some deep stuff

who gives a shit about what this crack whore thinks though?

Are you dumb? She literally helped Rian polish his script. I'm pretty sure she liked it.

There is torment in your soul that not a lot can fix. Sorry, friend.

fav

Are you the chosen one?

I wish she died back in 2014 so that we wouldn't have to see her ghoul face or listen to her ghoul voice in Star Wars.

F

He's right, drug addicts are fucking scum and she was a feminist Jew cunt on top of it. The gall to promote any kind of moralistic or ethical ideology to people while being such a piece of absolute hedonistic mammonite shit for literal decades to the point of not even being able to reasonably do what she was being paid millions for, after the fact. Because of those decades of unrestrained hedonism. Fuck this stupid cunt I'm glad she's gone.

for snort

Mouse killed her :( poor Mark he is going to be next