Hamill cucks out

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EUzZm_2nwkk

Was he threatened by some real star killers?

you don't mess with the mouse

Hamill was right about everything

Maybe he realized what a bitch move it was to bite the hand that feeds you when everyone turns something you said six months ago in to a bunch of meme videos ripping on your latest project.

I can only imagine Mark writing this while a family member is deep throating a loaded gun held by the diversity agents of Disney or something

>Maybe he realized what a bitch move it was to bite the hand that feeds you

Hamill signed up for the trilogy when it was quietly going into production under LucasFilm. Before Disney was even in the picture. He has a right to say what he wants. These leeches have encroached upon a series that he's been part of for 40 years. Then they desecrated his character for worthless 'subversion'.

Just checked the Midnight's Edge channel, and they also doubled down on the "Russian Hacker Bots are responsible for the low RT user scores" narrative.
They've been building up their rep and profile for a few years now. Their byline is "Movie news and industry happenings without the spin".
And they've now twice (three times really, but they deleted one of their earlier videos) talked about TLJ in a way that flies in the face of
their supposed ethics, previous reviewing parameters demonstrated for movies like JL and even other sjw heavy shit like GBusters 2016 & STD.

The whole thing is incredibly suspect. One of the hallmarks of their channel has been trustworthy insider info supplied to them by unnamed contacts.
Seems very very likely that these unnamed contracts aren't low-level industry workers spilling the beans after all, but someone at Disney feeding them
info that damages their competitors (JL) in exchange for soft treatment on Marvel and Star Wars.

Disney is strangling everybody right now, it seems. Squeezing anybody who can be squeezed.
Crushing dissent so hard even the normies are noticing something weird and culture-wide is going down.
This is exactly what happened in Gamergate. Mass collusion and a war against the fanbase.

I wish George Lucas had made the new trilogy instead

Fucking Sup Forums

>bitch move

The freedom to express your opinion free from repercussions is a "bitch move".

Canadian detected.

That's not how it works in hollywood, boyos. Part of your contract for acting in the movie is to do promotion. That shit reflects badly on you as a professional, and he's probably looking at not getting another several million dollar paycheck for the next one.

>bite the hand that feeds you

he was fine before. maybe not in shape but he was definitely fine. these movies and the franchise would not exist if it wasn't for him and his portrayal of luke - same for ford and fischer. they and lucas alone made star wars - not disney. so disney bit the hand that fed them - the star wars brand and their fans, and it exploded in their face.

hamil can recant due to mouse pressure all day but the damage has been done. this movie is garbage and killed off any actual fan base of star wars. it's dead, bury it.

>That shit reflects badly on you as a professional

>yeah guuyys its totes cool that they made luke sky walker into a child molester.

>hollywood
>professional

LMFAO

>That shit reflects badly on you as a professional
The dude was picking cigarette butts up out of bins a few months ago. You think he gives a fuck about looking professional?

kek the mouse put a gun to his head

We all do desu senpai

When did Disney begin to threat people with the law? Seriously critics suddenly chancing their mind, about the movie. This isn't normal.

Hamill was threatened by (((them))).

Poor Mark. They probably broke one of his fingers to remind him who's in charge here.

He has a family, you know. What he shared with us, and the time he choose to do so, would guarantee a blacklist for many or worse.

He regrets making his concerns public, not what he said. That's totally fair.

And let's all be honest. If TLJ was a standalone sci-fi movie and you could completely ignore the fact that this was a star wars movie and the second part of a trilogy, it was a great movie. You just have to turn your brain off.

>this luke isn't my luke. I don't know who this guy is

Oh wow, Mark, I didn't know you felt that way. Well of course we wouldn't want you to play a role your uncomfortable with. Don't worry, we won't make you come back for the next one.

>w-wait guys, what about my 3 movie deal...

Oh don't worry about that. We wouldn't want to further damage the legacy of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master. I'm sure you can find some more work in a recording booth or something.

Here we go again, a fag who thinks Mark owes something to Disney, Rian Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy. Ut's the other way around you fucking fag, these 3 entities never created anything but destroyed everything. And the presence of Mark Hamill in this trilogy made Disney earn hundreds of millions. They owe him much more money that he's actually getting. Get this into your little brain you fag.

He knows he has no future in Hollywood except small indie films, he's Luke Skywalker forever and it's not gonna change. Disney did him dirty in these films and he's entirely entitled to voice his opinion. What they did is unbelievable compared to the potential movies would could have gotten.

he did the same shit for TFA and look where it got him for TLJ, infamous milking scene that will be remembered years after we're all gone. WHAT was he thinking doing it again right after TLJ

>hes Luke Skywalker forever

But he was Jake in the last movie...

No, seriously, this does not seem like a genuine attempt at reconciliation. For months Mark has been criticizing Luke's role, after the premiere he looked genuinely upset. Now he comes along, with his comments becoming more famous because of YouTube, and tries to pass them off as now simple creative differences and that Rian made a "great movie?" This is a complete shift from what he's been saying for almost a year. It's clear that he was compelled to lie about his true opinion of the movie- whether it was Disney forcing him to or if he felt himself that he needed to dispel the rumours so Disney wouldn't go after him. Either way, this statement does not seem genuine. Especially considering it was over the internet rather then in front of a camera.

>GREAT
I'm sure he is totally honest. Waiting for the email's leaks.

>I'm sure you can find some more work in a recording booth or something.
>"oh, okay guys. sounds good to me. i'll just have to add some more work to my 300+ voice over credits. oh, wait, what? haha, get this! my agent just texted me saying i've got three gigs for next week! well, i'd better get ready, so if you guys could clear out of here that would be great. no really, get the fuck out."

i cant believe he lynched them after that, that was pretty based

It's written by Disney. "Creative Differences" is their buzzword every time they fire someone for wrongthink.

Can't wait for full CGI Luke pissing his pants and trying to rape Leia in the next movie.

He's one of the most succesful and well-paid dub actors of the whole country and the world, he was since way before ANH, he's not an actor to begin with.
Where did this meme that he's a hobo originate from?

It's still a really good film. The music and visuals are great, probably because this is the first Star Wars by an actually skilled director since George replaced all the talented people who worked on the OT. The core emotional arc between Rey, Kylo, and Luke works really well and everyone involved gives great performances. The action is really fun when it counts, like the opening with Poe or Luke's short but sweet duel with Kylo, despite the pacing dragging a lot during the second act.

Disney aren't as hard on anyone as everybody thinks. Hamill was really appreciative just to be there, they could have cut him out altogether.

He probably has to come back as a ghost in the next one so Disney told him to shut up and make nice. Got to keep up that squeaky clean Disney appearances.

Hamill was always a dumb faggot

>copyright law extended 10 years more for your products, thank your for your support. Hail Mouse!

Even as a ghost he'd get lectured by Mary Sue

THEY DEDICATE THEIR LIVES

TO RUNNING ALL OF HIS

HE TRIES TO PLEASE THEM ALL

THIS BITTER MAN HE IS

Why is Sup Forums so smart? This based user hit the nail on the head. Weaponised autism at work

First metallic song I ever heard

>Hohnson