CARTOON CARTOON

>CARTOON CARTOON
>FRIDAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKNV5AJOXGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I need to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKNV5AJOXGM

Remember when cartoons weren't about sjw crap and empowering loud mouthed women?

I always stayed up for Whiskers the cat.
Might have been stupid, but I was always excited for that small 10 second bit every friday

No.

>you will never hear YOU. ARE. HERE. ever again

Gotta get back...Back to the past...

I do have Fridays from August 2005 but I think its only Ed Edd n Eddy from that night.

I miss it. This and the Cartoon Network city.

Why would they ever change it from this? It was so great.

Because of all those shows were still airing we'd be beyond sick of their existence.
Just look at the Simpsons.

Because they have to animate characters from multiple different productions and pay the voice actors.

You'll never work in a studio with your favorite cartoon characters.

so comfy

>Just look at the Simpsons.
What? The problem with the simpsons is that it has shitty writters and a bad direction now, That's why people want it to die already,

You could probably reboot the city bumpers with modern cartoons instead of just using the same old crew.

Or don't, I mean it wasn't like CN had a problem using their old library for bumpers in the 90's/early 00's.

I don't think a three or four hour block devoted to old cartons (or something similar) would be terrible.

>ywn play a company softball game on the same team as Samurai Jack and Johnny Bravo
>ywn go out to the bar after work and shoot the shit with Scotsman, Professor Utonium, and Mandy over a beer
>ywn play vidya in the breakroom with Starfire and Yogi Bear

END IT

What kind of games would Yogi even play?

>CS:GO
>all he does is fucking camp and piss everybody off

TF2, exclusively CTF

I fucking hated Cow and Chicken, it was the only dark spot back in those days for me.

Agreed the only thing that carried that show was Red.

I can agree with that.

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

I can't get the Cartoon Cartoons theme song outta my head. I still fucking hear that xylophone at the beginning of the song.

>Satan was the best thing about the show

Why did the devil want to kill a random cow and chicken anyway?

>Why did the devil want to kill a random cow and chicken anyway?
Stop. Just stop. Do not try to rationalize or make sense of any part of that show. There is no answer, and it will only lead to a shitload more questions.

Good point. The show is about a talking pair of legs somehow having a cow and chicken as children.

Jonny would be terrible at softball. Jack would be OP.

>Mandy at a bar

And I don't think Starfire plays Vidya? I know Yogi Bear didn't but they weren't really a thing in his day, so who knows, maybe he would now.

Its the devil he don't have to explain shit.

> pay the voice actors

I thought they used substitutes for a lot of those in the city shorts.

Who /Toon Heads/ here?

I guess Cows and chickens are commonly used in satanic rituals lol

Yeah I'd rather play vidya with Cyborg or Raven.

>mfw seeing this and realizing i'v had a job since sophmore year of highschool and haven't had weekends off for almost 6 years now. I legit just felt my heart sink thinking about how i often looked forward to friday cartoons after school.

No women you're looking forward to a paycheck though!

What I loved most about the Samurai Jack Adult Swim revival is that it's a genuine look a what an adult Cartoon Cartoon show could be.

Now*

You can find old Cartoon Cartoon Fridays blocks on MySpleen.

No, I think the original post was probably accurate.

Burger Time

He's an oldie, he loves the classics

>has the largest single catalog of cartoons of any other network
>just replays TTG all day

what did they mean by this

It's called channel drift. All cable channels eventually fall into the abyss of shit, never to return. Cartoon Network fell into it over a decade ago.

Solution: A large hard drive with all of your favorite cartoons, curated to your own pleasure via playlists.

TV is dead.

you know i see a lot of people complaining that they stopped doing these,but with the current cartoons on CN it wouldnt work

>Jack hits the ball so hard it explodes

>"That's a strike."

>"Excuse me, but I believe it should be a 'home run.'"

>"You didn't knock it out of the park, Jack, you knocked it out of EXISTENCE."

Yeah, the modern ones mostly suck.

well i dont think they suck, but the old cartoon cartoons where 90% wacky comedies/slice of life shows/comfy. Having TTGO! robin fixing greg universeĀ“s car while clarence is annoying wouldnt be the same as the same situation that happened with profesor utonium.
Plus back in the day,CN had so many cartoons they could fill in a city with them

Adventure Time, Gumball, Clarence, We Bare Bears, and Steven Universe are some of the best stuff ever made

Yeah, how many different cartoons do they even show on Cartoon Network each day now? 6 or 7 tops?

I'll give you gumball and season 1-2 adventure time.

>Adventure Time

First two seasons

>Gumball

Agree

>Clarence

Never watched, no opinion

>We Bare Bears

Not great, not terrible, wouldn't stick out in the old days as being of low quality.

>Steven Universe

Literal garbage.

Much as I love the CN City look, I always felt like the first half of the City era(June 2004-mid 2005) was far superior to the second half (mid 2005-mid 2007).

By 2005-2006ish, CN had mostly retired the Cartoon Cartoons like Johnny Bravo and PPG, and a slew of blah and mediocre shows like Squirrel Boy, My gym partner's a Monkey, and Camp lazlo replaced them. Also, CN began showing live-action movies like Cats & Dogs and The Goonies during this time, which would eventually snowball into the CN Real debacle.

When I watch any of those shows, all I see are how low budget they are. And lots of unfunny meme humor for autist teens and young adults. I'd literally rather watch old Hanna-Barbera crap from the '70s than any of those.

Clarence is actually severely underrated

You guys are referring to plain old Fridays(2003-2007), not Cartoon Cartoon Fridays(1999-2003)

Seems that Sup Forums is finally full of people too young to remember CCF. Still plain Fridays was pretty good, at least it wasn't Fried dynamite.