Has there ever been a more unnecessary movie in the history of cinema?

Has there ever been a more unnecessary movie in the history of cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrbFLJHeX8w
youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE
youtube.com/watch?v=A3Eb0lfjyv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gotta protect that trademark

The live action Speed Racer and DBZ films come to mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=DrbFLJHeX8w

youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE
>Pan
>Blues Brothers 2000
>Ghostbusters
>Hot Tub Time Machine 2
>Miami Vice
>Scary Movie 5, Epic Movie, Date Movie, Disaster Movie, Stan Helsing, A Haunted House, etc.
>Jason X
>Black Panther
>Sex in the City
>Veronica Mars

It was a bad film, but at least Kate Mara looked nice in it.

Did they do Doom well, at least?

Only in the first half. Once it gets to the reshot portion of the movie she's wearing that JUST blonde wig and she looks funny

lol

THE FORCE
AWAKENS

>Only in the first half. Once it gets to the reshot portion of the movie she's wearing that JUST blonde wig and she looks funny
Very true, almost forgot about that.

It was just a wreck of a movie

i want the trank cut

Hobbit trilogy.

This. Hands down. Making it a trilogy is one of the worst decisions ever made.

It'll never stop irking me that they had Johnny be black for some reason, but not Susan... his sister...

It doesn't exist.

She was the odd one there. Johnny and his dad were black.

That's because in this version they're not blood related.

I'm saying it didn't really make sense, if they wanted a black Johnny, why not a black Susan? Instead, they added an adoption story, which was just lazy imo

Rogue One comes to mind as the most absurdly blatant, unnecessary cash grab in the past 5 years for me. Some dude who jerks off to "rabbitfu" is gonna disagree with me eventually probably, though.

Beause Trank wanted Michael B. Jordan and the studio wanted Kate Mara. They reached a compromise. Either way, nothing would've saved this mess of a movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=A3Eb0lfjyv0

Yes, the other "Fantastic 4" movie made just to keep hold of the rights.

I genuinely do not understand how so many people can look at a black person and not see a gorilla or chimp face. It was actually pretty late into my childhood that I discovered black people existed (I grew up in a 100% gentrified white community that's not America) and it just befuddled me that people call them humans. Just look at the actor for Finn, he genuinely looks like another form of primate, and that's because logically, he is

Wait, say that again

It's especially unnecessary considering it was made with the sole intention of retaining the F4 rights, which ended up going back to Disney just three years later anyways, so really all the movie accomplished was tarnish the brand even further and kill Trank's career.

A real disgrace.

They are the same species as caucasians, user, hence they are able to interbreed and produce fertile offspring. pic related

How did anyone on this movie muster up the effort to go to work each day. Can you even imagine what a pointless clusterfuck waste of time it must have felt like

Ditto. Child me knew subconsciously from my dealings with black people that
>A: they weren't the same as us
and
>B: if they really were every bit as capable as us, then teachers, PBS kids, textbooks, the media, and everyone else wouldn't have to spend so much time reminding us that they actually were. The same goes for women, desu.

I said stuff to that end in elementary and middle school, got in a bunch of trouble for it, then shut up and bluepilled myself. Fast forward a decade and a half, and now I have the internet to remind me that I was right all along.

They looked really happy

Blues Brothers 2000 might have completely forgettable writing and almost zero jokes, but the music is still good so I still enjoy it.

>implying it wasn't capekino

Not enough quips for you pajeet?

Isn't it weird? I think Rogue One defenders might be more rabid than TLJ apologists

>fun times...

This. Now I doubt even Marvel would risk rebooting it again, even now that they actually have the rights

They definitely are.

They will do the same thing they did with Spider-Man. They will feature them in one of their big movies to test the waters before giving them their own spin-off.

It's perfectly predictable they will appear in Infinity War part 2.

>Scary Movie 5
I saw that piece of hot garbage at the local kinoplex with my friends. At least it was not my idea.
>Black Panther
What's so wrong with it? What makes it worse than the average capeshit movie, apart from the slight "we wuz" vibe?

Roots

>Evolution

Okay I'll give you that

>Speed Racer

Nah nigga.

Rooney > Mara
Get fucked pleb

Why is Johnny black but not his sister?

The idea is about adoption cause Trank grew up with a mixed family.

Fant4stic is beyond awful. But that's why I love it. I know it's bad but there's this sense of awful charm to it.
It's fun to double Trank's work. To see Chronicle, a just good movie that showed promise then follew it up with this, a horrendous misguided Frankensteined monstrosity.