APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNtglQutOEo
youtube.com/watch?v=ucwBiVKt8WY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry you can't act, Daisy

I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

she can act, just not very well

She looks the exact same type of "I literally can't even" in every one of those pics.

either provide sauce or fuck off and stop posting the sane pic in every thread

he's not wrong though

Daisy doesn't know what's the story about.

1:38

youtube.com/watch?v=MNtglQutOEo

youtube.com/watch?v=ucwBiVKt8WY
>mfw this video
Made me like her... Still a shit actress though.

HOLY SHIT this was a clip from the Graham Norton show where Daisy was saying she read her part of the script and nothing else that I kept posting around in Daisy threads and now they removed it!! AHAHAHAHAH THEY KNOW!!! AHAHAH IM A FUCKING SITH LORD INFLUENCING THE SENATE FROM MY FUCKING BASEMENT!! TOP DARKSIDED KEKS

The Mouse is busy purging dissent.

>mouse on full damage control

what a time to be alive

>making faces is acting

BB-8 as her favorite droid is such a basic bitch answer

>posting a meme picture is making an argument

*looks at you*

I'm not surprised, even Mark Hamill something about that, he said he dresses up does her part and was done. Something like that, implying she didn't care about the film, she just reads her lines and goes to sleep. She's not an actress, she can't act to save her life but they gave her the main role in the biggest franchise in the world. And the only actor that actually cared was turned int something that is the exact opposite of his character

it's scary in a way that they not only know we're here but also can easily control the information and narrative, I'm from now on ripping all video I can from youtube. Archive the truth now brothers.

GURNING ISN'T ACTING

Do you think she'll be in the new Smash?

Based Daisyfu shitting on the manchildren and nerds and taking their shekels

>implying Stacy cares about your silly sci-fi fantasies and idiotic "Space Operas"
>implying shes in the wrong

>"b-but muh Jedi and mysteries of the force!"

kys you fucking losers

Hello Disney, I know you're reading Sup Forums now, you're the definition of evil. Please kill yourself.

She made massive improvements in the new one

it's over. we now have concrete proofs of the shills. go home. you're done here.

based