Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qf0Cw3bSog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>star wars lecture in a mosque by a brit ginger

????

what a time etc. etc.

not even that, he is actually fucking right tho with all his points

Not bad. Holy shit.

Why are the women attending service with the men?

not gonna watch all of that
tldr please

tldr: nu-Wars is reflecting our new manchildren society without real social landmarks.

Intresting.

It's always gingers who convert though.

OP is a extra-fragile male who thinks a utube-clip about the societal role of manhood is a capeshit-in-space review. Thanks for sharing!

Skip to 3:00 for Star Wars.

I hate to admit it, but this guy is completely on point.

>capeshit-in-space review.

Film critic ≠ review

Not bad, thanks for a pleasant watch, op.

Fucking this, isn't it a direct contradiction to quran?

Based

Is it a service or just a discussion group?

No, actually the Prophet preyed with women behind him in the same room, male and female had a little distance but thats it.

desu Islam is right about very many things

>Abrahams comes from a different world, not from the Campbell world

Yeah exactly wtf.

wtf is a service group

He's 100% right

Sadly he's a self hating white cuckold so he'll have nothing else to say outside le anti feminist nonsense

>oh all this feminist cultural subversion just sprang out of nowhere! Allah is the answer

women are allowed, just in a different space (either with a properly defined separation or simply another room)

in Four Lions they had to stay in the cuppboard

when will somebody finally put bongs out of their misery?

Very great review. Pretty spot on. Shame that he uses the hero of a 1001 faces...a book which has its "psychoanalysis" crap derived from the fucking kike freud.

no

Not a bad video but the Imam is an intellectual lightweight who makes only superficial observations about TFA and feminism.
Also, Islam really abandoned reason centuries ago so their insights will never be valid.
Here's a superior religious analysis of film that explodes the X-Men, homosexuality, darwinism and Judaism.
youtube.com/watch?v=4qf0Cw3bSog

hes right you know

He needs to stay "political correct" or he will get the extremism ticket especially as muslim.

why are most white people who convert to Islam gingers?
there's a very high percentage of gingers who become muslim
it's a little weird
I'm genuinely curious

this
i know right lol

social alienation amongst their own kind makes them easy targets for gaining new "friends"

gingers often get bullied as kids by fellow white (christian) children and as a result feel like they are not actually part of their ethnic group. So in search of a community they encounter Islam which provides them with an exclusive little group they can identify with. Remember that Islam is very harsh on the sort of stance that either you are "in" (i.e. a practicing muslim) or you are an outsider. To normal whites this is offputting, while the ugly ginger with low self esteem wants exactly that.

That's how I see it.

Depends on the masjid, some have completely different rooms for women, others the women are separated from the men with a barrier of some sort, others the women are just behind the men with no barrier.

wtf General Hux converted to Islam!?

>criticizing a work of art from a gender / moral bisection

Wow, it's just like my cultural marxist classes at the Diploma Mill!

>an english muslim convert
can't make this shit up

what is it with gingers and islam?

They are rejected by decent society so they roam the land until they find someone who will accept them. The plight of gingers is very sad.

Gingers get bullied a lot, by joining Islam they become part of an untouchable minority. Mohammad was ginger.

>no souls

there are also many Chechen gingers

This explains why Chechens are so hated and feared

>homosex is violence

damn this guy's a riot, how delusional do you have to be

He's a white muslim and highly desired by female muslims who are legit virgins and will stay with him in marriage.

It's unironically the best chance of not getting cucked as a white man in 2017 and he can legally rape his wife under sharia and hit her

>is an intellectual lightweight

t. links to a guy who is absolutely retarded

>tfw no qt ginger Muslim waifu