Tell me this inst painfully true

There's no pain. Kubrick was the greatest artistic mind of the 20th century and Stephen King is a hack writer who hustles books in airport terminals that nobody finishes reading.

>doesn't think video games are a viable artform
nice bait

fpbp

look it up

Kubrick
>jew
>too scared to fly so shot all his films in England, even Vietnam movie
>killed off when he tried to expose the illuminati
>emotionless, mechanical films that take years of OCD and autism to produce

King
>poor white trash
>thirty years of drug abuse and a car crash can't kill him
>invented american gothic
>effortlessly pumps out bestsellers while high as fuck
>left wing hero

Yeah, no, King IS the king

fuck off stephen, no one here likes you, shouldn't you be responding to Trump's latest tweets?

>kubrick
>chad
if anything, he's the wizard

ohhh, poor ameritard, are you scared of this literary mastermind?
You should stuff a handful of Liberty FriesĀ© in your mouth and shut it.

emotionless

>eyes wide shut
>2001
>Spartacus
>Clockwork Orange

have you even seen any Kubrick's movies

You should bow down on your hands and knees and give thanks to God he blessed your nation wth a genuine genius like Stephen King. He's the real thing, a trailer park fuckhead who made millions and millions of dollars by writing cool as fuck stories without having had the privilege of inherited wealth or connections of any sort

The films you listed as a riposte to my post actally supports my point of view, as all of them are extremely detached and present human feelings at arm's length without actually drawing you into an empathetic connection with any of the characters

well, apart from Spartacus

Kubrick was an egomaniacal douchebag who got off on making people jump through his ridiculous hoops. There is NO FUCKING REASON to make someone do 80-100 takes of anything. No, he was a power tripping asshole who made some decent movies ONLY because he was given a blank check with no deadline. Give anyone those resources and they could make a good movie and I'd hardly call any of the films he made masterpiece's. I will say that I think The Shining is superior to the book!!!FACT!!!

Zeiss made the lenses, not NASA. NASA ordered them custom made from Zeiss. Kubrick bought 3 after he found out about the lens.

Damn, seeing the image in your comment makes me want to watch 2001 again.
That said, I like Stephen King, too. His short stories, The Stand, Pet Semetary, and It are quite good.

if you honestly fail to feel any sort of emotion by watching any of those then YOUR technically the emotionally detached one.

imagine being this jaded

>each person in his film crew was British
that's supposed to be a bad thing tho

Should I watch the 2014 remake or the original?

Whoever made this doesn't know how Kubrick dressed

>imagine being this jaded

You'll get there someday.

case and point

What a Jew

>makes himself a God in one of his books

If you read the dark tower and thought that a was anything but maybe egotism, you're as high as he is

>it was all so good until halfway through wolves of the calla

I like both. Loads of King books became great movies.

>be Kubrick
>bore your audience by not remebering that most films need character development and plot
>movies are loved by plebs who think they have found deeper meaning in his films
>no one ever agrees with each others interpretations
>usually shits the bed in the second half of most of his movies because they devolve into "art" films with little dialogue(not every one)

>be Stephen king
>don't even direct your movies
>the writing is usually so good on its own that the film comes out great
>writes a lot of crap to satisfy normies and publishers
>most of his writing is trash now

Kubrick and Kinf are both overrated as fuck. I don't even know why Kubrick had a hard on for adapting book because he would just change the whole fucking book so it would be barely like the original source.