Is he right?

Is he right?

Yes

Yep

Huhu.

Sup Forums is love. MoS and BoS are borderline garbage, but that shouldn't stop us from loving them, or loving the people who love garbage.

I've been to see almost every superhero movie since raimi spider-man 1.

I have no plans to see wonder woman or cyborg, if thats still going to be a thing.

Why do you keep posting that?

>I've been to see almost every superhero movie since raimi spider-man 1.
Then how do you enjoy the MCU?
It's all middle of the road bland nonsense. Pre-MCU superhero movies all felt distinct.
i.e. Spiderman 2 vs. Batman Begins vs X2

Because OP is just trying to ignite a flame war and the mods are too retarded to delete the thread.

MoS and BvS are great though. Explain why they are bad.

Why not?

he only said that because Marlels have a persecution complex

You'll have better luck there.

This guy and the guy who posts the pasta about how Marvel movies are unfairly criticized are just the worst.

This guy.

Things attached to the MCU donst suffer from having never ending reboots and retcons. It's a more coherent narrative.

Nah.

>It's a more coherent narrative.
No?
Look at the end of Iron Man 3 and then see Tony in AoU.

The MCU is directionless.

Yes. Pretty much.

This has been explained multiple times in other threads. You're just to stupid to understand. Kill yourself and help save the human race.

lol what? There is no coherent narrative at all. Just little easter eggs at the end of movies really and the occasional cameo.
If anything the DCEU so far has the more coherent narrative. Batman and Lex's motivations are a direct result of MoS, Doomsday is a direct result of Superman's mistakes, the Suicide Squad and Justice League are the direct result of Superman dying, etc.

>hates BvS
>is an internet troll that tells others to kill themselves
>can't actually explain anything

why am I not surprised?

HEY YOU'RE HERE!

It's better than X-Men by a country mile.

holy shit its that same shitposter! Hi user!

>argue coherency
>changes tactic to "WELL ITS BETTER THAN THIS OTHER MOVE" when proven wrong

ahahahahahahahah you stupid cunt

Man of Steel was bad because the ending was a big pile of garbage. So Superman kills Zod after they both level a city right? And afterwards Superman is making out with Lois Lane. BUT what Hack Snyder fails to show us is Superman rescuing all those civilians trapped under the rubble or clearing debris so rescue workers can get into the city. He never shows us Superman finally being heroic. He's just making out with Lois Lane meanwhile his superhearing can definitely pick up the screams of victims having their legs crushed and gasping for air. And in the next scene Metropolis is back to normal like nothing happened. Granted, the destruction is better acknowledged in BvS but that doesn't excuse the terrible ending of Man of Steel. Plus the color grading was shit.

This is why I think MCU fans are retarded or mostly teenagers. This is the logic of a child. When proven wrong, they just switch to WELL ITS BETTER THAN THIS OTHER THING.