Robocop vs Terminator Storytime

Hey let's read some comics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2IcIS7DxPk
youtube.com/watch?v=HHUoXc2c1Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2IcIS7DxPk

I like how this book sticks to the T1/2 version of the future.

I didn't see the last movie but Salvation didn't really look like the future portrayed in the first 2 films. It was more generic.

Oh ED, you're so shite.

That top-right panel is great.

Aww shit!

All right, time for time-dickery.

>Skynet sends midget Terminator
I swear, if Skynet was halfway competent it would have won.

I figured it was a child, but even that's a pretty dumb idea.

Ayy 1 down, 3 to go.

This is a bad timeline.

Jesus christ ED just fuckin stop.

Still one of the best crossovers ever.

Well I guess it's confirmed then.

Shitposting at the speed of thought!

Robocop/Judge Dredd when?

This reminds me of that time Doom jacked his armor into the internet and went crazy.

I like how Skynet is actually a character in this series, rather than just an omnipotent force causing events. They even give the Terminators little inflections of personality, which is kinda scary.

The T-101 had a personality in T2. He was very cheeky.

That is true, I think it was more due to Johns influence than anything else. Comic terminators are great tho, you actually get a feel for how they think and their actions.

Oh boy

Is this the only Terminator comic worth reading?

Fuuuck yeah!

I read Tempest through to End-Game and enjoyed them for the most part. There's also Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator but I've not read that one yet.

ROBOT RUMBLE!

The Dark Horse comics are much more in-line with T1's tone and setting, since they came out before T2. They're also non-canon as fuck but what even is the Terminator timeline anymore?

BLAM

2 to go!

This was the page that made me want to share this series with people. Look at this madness, fuckin' Terminator Spaceships!

How is Superman vs. Terminator?

This kinda reminds me of Deathlok.

Sorry I've not read that one either. Sounds like a blast though, like Superman/Aliens

More time-dickery!

Terminators just want to be pure.

Hell, the T-101 in T1 had personality too. Given the choice between responses to his landlord, he chose "Fuck off, asshole."

Fuck knows what this thing is. It probably has a name somewhere on some wiki. Regardless, why Skynet didn't just send one of these in the first place is anyone's guess.

The Terminators are learning computers after all. It makes sense they'd pick up on slang like that in order to blend in.

*skreeeeee!*

Given one of the other options was just "Fuck you", I get the impression that the T-101 from T1 just enjoyed insulting people.

You're probably right. The T101 being an asshole is a funny thought.

Marie does a great Gwen Stacey impression. Plus she's got legs for days!

>Miller
>Simonson

These two were supposed to work on Miller's next arc on Daredevil after Born Again until Miller walked away over scheduling issues and the arc was cancelled.

yep it's a simonson comic

youtube.com/watch?v=HHUoXc2c1Bg

I'll need to check out more of Simonson's work. His art in this series is stellar.

>when you store you consciousness in a .rar file