OUT OF TOUCH numales BTFO

OUT OF TOUCH numales BTFO.
China will be PISSING themselves watching the new HIT comedy of the holidays

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/21485-presales-tracking-threadmaoyan-gewara-etc/?page=83
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

litty af

When will Disneykeks catch a break?
The last couple of weeks have been brutal, I cant stop *inhale*-ing

JediFlop JediFlop
JUST look at that weekend drop
losing money? holy cow
not even china can save it now
LOOK OUT...here comes the JediFlop.

Even the Chinese want to get LITTY

You are getting your insider info from a tweet by an unverified Twitter account with 12 likes.

>inb4 shill

>TFA underperforms in China
>Cast Donnie Yen in R1
>Still underperforms
>Cast fat asian girl who falls in love with a black guy in TLJ
Did Disney really think this would go well in China?

>castin a gook to appease a chink
its like hiring a turk to appease greek market.

It's not insider info,his account is only tweeting about china box office from public information.

Sure he might be wrong, but I'v seen other people say the same thing too, it's tracking really bad

You can read it in more detail here

forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/21485-presales-tracking-threadmaoyan-gewara-etc/?page=83

Or if you dont believe this then just wait for the inevitable flop, who cares

dubs and tlj wont make it to 1b

It won't make it to 900M

You fucking retard

wtf i love movies now

Fuck off no way this is actually posted in a theater

I have not watched it yet (might not even bother going to the cinema). What scene is this?

>Americans

what is the sequence anyway? Is it super Leia?

Admiral tumblr breaks all logic in Star Wars space battles by going into hyperspace and ramming into the entire first order fleet, wrecking all of them, and has the most heroic death in the movie overshadowing many beloved classic characters

It's the hyperspace ram, user. In my theater it just meant you could hear people laughing.

China confirmed LITTY

They'll save cinema

FUCKING DISGUSTING CHINK BASTARDS TANKING MY FAVORITE MOVIE, LET'S GET THOSE SOULLESS CUNTS FELLOW TOLERANT LEFTISTS!

The hyperspace ram scene where she allah ackbars the entire fleet including their flagship.

It's literally some Pavlovian bullshit to trigger YASSSSS QUEEN SSLLAAAY shit from the retards watching

So people need to be told that a scene that focuses from the POV of space will be quiet?

lmfao is that actually how it goes? Ramming other ships with hyperspace?

Then what was the fucking point of blowing up the Death Star with a complicated missile firing into the core in the Original Trilogy?? Why not just send a couple of little drones with hyperspace drives to wreck their shit?

I might actually go see this now lmao

The Rock will save us all

TLJ is going to be a disaster for the chinks. You got a gook in it which is already an overturn for them. As well as the ooga booga love relationship.

The Admiral loves astrology?

>I might actually go see this now lmao
don't give disney money just get a cam rip

Of course Admiral Tumblr reads astrology

If you liked Salo or Irreversible I recommend it.

Yeah that's probably what I'm going to do. There is still a cinema playing Blade Runner about 2 hours away from me, so I'd rather spend my money seeing that again.

>>inb4 shill
Hmm...

>ameritards

I hope so. The fallout would be hilarious. But looking at TFA and R1 numbers, TLJ could still make about 200-250 million domestically and maybe as much or a bit less overseas, so that's 1.2-1.3 billion total, assuming it doesn't start massively dropping off in the following weeks, which may very well happen. Fingers crossed that the backlash will kill any leftover hype for TLJ and that most people who wanted to see it have already seen it.

>amerimutes

>here china the black man is romancing the asian lady, that will make you like black protagonists right???

I have no idea who pushed for this idea and thought it would actually work.

cleary someone in the test screening was so confused they figured might as well inform everyone

when will they learn

I don't blame them. This movie's pretty fucking good.

>Jumanji will roast Soy Wars

HAHAHAHA the mouse on suicide watch! Chinese piss will flood the theaters these holidays!

The Chinese didn't trip over themselves to see a one of their woman getting BLACKED?

How extremely surprising.

Britain, yes!

>this page is intentionally left blank

The Rock will be introduced as Luke's secret padawan on IX.

This movie has the best awkward kiss ever put to film.

In my cinema everyone was silent besides one guy going ''WHOOOOSH'' loudly through the cinema which cracked me up and made me laugh .

Dwayne "rampage will make two billion" Johnson is watching all the copies of Last White Male get absolutely LITTY on his fireplace during the holidays.

It's hard to believe how far Britain has fallen in such a relatively short time, back in my day my mother would twat the shit out of a teacher if they threatened her like that.

>i now live in a world where there is a Jumanji franchise
>i also live in a world where the Jumanji franchise might be worth more than the Star Wars franchise in the future

the fuck happen?

Disney