Can we talk about the GI Joe sequel and its criminal decision to not invite most of the cast back from the first film?

can we talk about the GI Joe sequel and its criminal decision to not invite most of the cast back from the first film?

First one was Kino

>her nudes

Never been so disappointed my entire life, I was expecting some Christina Hendricks tier milkers

Chaning Tatum was in it for like five minutes, then he was kill. Sequel became another vehicle for The Rock instead of following up on the original, and it was kinda shit. Not even based Jonathan Pryce and Bruce Willis could save it.

But fuck me, the only legitimately great thing about the movie was the subplot with Storm Shadow. It even had great acting. It's like someone snuck an actually good movie into this GI Joe schlock

Tatum infamously was forced into the movie due to contractual obligations. Only someone like the Rock would like acting in these movies unironically.

Why? Look at her..

Should have gotten Bay to direct really. Make it as flag waving , jingoistic, homage to 80s excess as possible
Really disappointing film to be honest . Hopefully the new hasbro Cinematic universe reboot is better

She got nudes?

from the fappening, iirc. not a lot though

a few yes

Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow where my only reasons for watching the movies in the first place.

you fucking crazy, she looked spectacular naked

Post pics of directors who should handle big screen GI Joe film

>Makes it into a gonzo satire of the military-industrial complex and ideologically-driven terrorism
>Would somehow preserve the exact look and feel of 80’s GI Joe while doing so

This needs to happen. It’d be like Starship Troopers only better.

Would work as a satire AND a straight up action movie
Basically perfect combination

BASED Rachel Nichols poster back at it again!

Very true.
I liked the second one too, but OP is right for once. They really fucked up killing 80% of the joes in the first few minutes of it

Noice.
Not disappointing at all

post that webm of her jogging in a sports bra

Had such a thundercrush on her ever since Alias, she never really happened sadly.

At least Continuum was nice

I had it since pic related