What does Sup Forums thinks of Edward Elric?

What does Sup Forums thinks of Edward Elric?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uq34TeWEdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O6Nyb9kiZO0
youtube.com/watch?v=G6kSqPpSz1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a small guy

I wish they made Brotherhood with the same VA for AL it's to bad his voice changed I literally can't watch it because it annoys me and I don't want to watch the sub version since I never did with the original series

Winry is cooler. I wish Automail was a real thing. I'd love to be an automail technician.

I really liked the sub version. Also Edward did nothing wrong?

One of the few anime characters I can stomach

>check out FMA:B one day out of boredom
>a character is referred to as a "fuhrer"
What the fuck, is this anime set in nazi germany?

Today I gonna watch FMA but character name is King Bradley also know as Furher King Bradley

Roy is better

He's a little bitch in the manga and in Brotherhood. Genuinely disappointing since he was my favorite character in the original anime.

He literally beats god to death with his bare hands.

Would Edward browse Sup Forums especially Sup Forums?

Eat shit dubfaggot. Why are you robbing yourself of delicious Romi Paku?
I guess you never watched 2003 either?

Couldn't disagree more. He's great in Brotherhood, he's an annoying generic shonen prick in the original Also even in Brotherhood, he beats the shit out of a literal god..

Amestris is literally an alternate-timeline version of Germany. "Fuhrer" just means leader in German, it's not specifically a Nazi thing.

> starting with FMA:B
Literally MAL-tier plebeism of the highest order

He should have started with the manga obviously.

Boring character, boring anime. 5/10 with me being generous.

FMA:B is the one that's actually based on the source material, though. They're both good but Brotherhood is closer to the author's original vision and is a much better story overall. Brotherhood doesn't have anywhere near as much pointless filler as the "original" show does, either. Also the OPs are fucking god-tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uq34TeWEdQ

FMAB is better though.
Its only fault was rushing the start because they assumed everyone had already watched the 2003 version

Original is garbage though

he a qt3.14 who doesn't have enough fanart

Why do manga idiots think fma:b is better just because it's like the manga? fma:b feels like a generic shonen manga but plebs like it because they think good animation=good anime.

I gonna watch the 2003 version then the Brotherhood and after that, the manga.

this is the correct way

If only the show was called Full Metal Karate I'd be impressed.
He gets out battle-alchemied by pretty much everyone in the series his most impressive feats are usually at the expense of his competence in the first place.

>2003fags will actually defend this shit

2003>brotherhood("not naruto")

>His name is actually King

>makes a vow to never kill
>Joins the military anyway
>"Also fuck religion" *tips full metal fedora*

He's the worst part of the show.

>"Also fuck religion" *tips full metal fedora*
god completely fucked his shit up, he has a reason to act this way.

wew this anime is so fucking overrated

And then he defeats him with the "power of friendship".

I liked FMAB but the homonculi and Father were the most interesting things about it. Roy was the only human character I gave a shit about.

2009fags will defend the incarnation of evil being the final boss

I really enjoyed both, but i'll admit, i feel like the 2003 version feels darker and less shounen shit, same thing for both HxH animes.

the first anime i ever watched was the episode where guy turns his daughter into a dog or some shit. i decided to watch the whole thing after that, but was sad that the whole anime wasn't dark like that

No it literally is a better show overall. I was actually shocked. I had zero hope for it. Remakes are never supposed to be good.
For instance how do you top the ost for 2003? Somehow they did it.
It had less filler, and I feel like the pieces fit together better.
I admit there are definitely certain episodes which were better in the 2003 version.

the first one quite literally yes

whatever it gave us the movie which I enjoyed like I said just liked all the VA's from the 09 series and not having AL in Brotherhood just ruined it which is my fault for watching it first but whatever

Edward is an absolute retard but I wouldn't have him any other way.

them doing the transmutation is way better in original series I think lots of build up to it as vs a info dump in brotherhood which I get they knew people had seen it but original handled it better

Yeah that's the episode I was thinking about.

The homunculi were great (sans Sloth), but I found Father to be a really dull, but I guess that's what you get when you deprive a character of emotions.
>Roy was the only human character I gave a shit about.
Yeah pretty much. Scar feels like a character that should have stopped existing after a couple of arcs, and Edward was flat out annoying half of the time.

>Somehow they did it.
There was like 1 good OP and that's it.

>OP
Holy shit you you actually consider OPs part of the soundtrack? Who on earth listens to OPs? That's hilarious.
I'm talking about Akira Senju's work.

So there's zero good tracks then.

sloth was fucking annoying, I was so glad when he finally got 86ed

pic related was pretty fucking cool

Brotherhood is one of the only watchable animes if you're not a creepy weeb faggot, even then some of the scenes are insanely cringeworthy. OST is amazing, voice acting in the Dub is also amazing. 8/10 would watch again

2003 is better then FMA:B in almost every aspect

>is one of the only watchable animes if you're not a creepy weeb faggot, even then some of the scenes are insanely cringeworthy

this is true about nearly any good anime in general

>saw 2003 series
>watch this one
>it's okay
>Suddenly this GOAT scene comes up

youtube.com/watch?v=O6Nyb9kiZO0

youtube.com/watch?v=G6kSqPpSz1g

But both adaptations were bad, read fucking manga.

One thing I can't stand is that borderline erotic grunting noise all the characters make when they have a revelation or are injured

The scene where he kills Envy is my favourite. Roy is the true star of FMA.

Not true + you're a faggot

user...

>this scene
> alpha Roy
>Awesome death scene for awesome villainess
>that music
>the animation
>the voice acting (sub and dub, pluss points for Lust*s screams in the dub)
>mfw

he's a good lad. Everyone knows based homunculi stole the show tho

He was better in 2003. Fuck Brotherhood, its terrible directing, shitty pacing and art direction.

Thank you for confirming that 2009 is for edgy babies that like muh badass mindless action

Brotherhood isn’t shonen at all

based Greed

Does Edward thinks of clone troopers?