Essential Bimbokino

Has there ever been any kinos where the main character was a bimbo?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/amandaeliselee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Legally Blonde?

I've never seen it but it's the first thing that came to mind.

Also, who dish bish?

instagram.com/amandaeliselee/

star wars the last jedi
bitch slap
Spy

Look at her... flaunting her slamming bod like that. God I'd wish that were me. I wish a bimboizing beam suddenly just shot from my computer and shrunk my little dick away and made me grow a massive pair of tits and a fuck-me pout and blonde hair. And wiped my mind so all I thought about was blissful thoughts about sucking cock.

Anything with Alexis Fawx or Nina Elle. Top-tier bimbos.

Why do girls do this?

>Also, who dish bish?
Slavoj? Get off Sup Forums

Based.

legally blonde is correct
unironically enjoyable

Thanks man.

Looking through those pics: F U G G

how do females with long fingernails wipe their ass? wouldnt it rip the paper?

God women are so fucking hot

Pretty women dont poop user

Are people really attracted to asses that big?

Where in Ireland are you from, lad?

Name?

Go check on that pan of potatoes, Padraig.

When will we install white sharia, lads? Need to fuck them.

ikr

House Bunny
worst movie I ever saw on a date

>white sharia

Under sharia they'd be covered up with Burkers

The most closeted comment I've ever read.

White sharia means we restore coverture

Not sure if I’d say Laura was a bimbo but this is certainly roastiekino

>just in case dad is in this thread

>have fake ass
>fill your instagram with pictures of you working out to make it seem like exercise gave you that ass

Feminism done right.

Maximization of femininity. Perfectly in line with human nature.

that's not jw

THIS is jw

when you put women on a pedestal they have no choice but to look down on you

this meme never gets old.

Imagine how easy life must be when you look like that.

White Sharia = men above women, nature is restored, rape isn't illegal, etc

Ive had a lifelong hot friend who lives in the same building as me, shes hot but nowhere near the girl in OP, my friend is a random run-of-themill 8/10. ive known her since we were five. We are 27 now. Since she was 15, she has gotten free coffee and breakfast EVERY morning from the deli on the corner, Imagine that, $6 a day. Shes literally gotten over $10k of free breakfasts just FROM ONE DELI in her life just from smiling and making occasional quick convos with the owner, an old man behind the counter. She does this daily, and not once has he accepted money from her. On top of that, she always makes offhand comments to me about what a weirdo and a creep he is, and does not see the irony in her still accepting all the free stuff lets her have

Hot girls basically live life on God-mode

Where do you find girls like this?

Instagram

Also, shes a psycopathic hoarder and freeloader. She still lives with her parents still in their apartment and doesnt help them in bills,rent,etc..(her dad is pretty well off i suppose) She got a job straight after college and told me she doesnt spend alot (riding the cock carousel means free shopping and food almost daily) and atm she has $200k in the bank saved up. I was so angry inside, I almost had an aneurysm, shes gonna become a millionaire from a shitty office job (where her beta orbiter (her "work-husband") does 75% of her work while she texts Chad), thats how many built-in advantages she has

It has nothing to do with Islam.

That's just a return to normal. Also a part of Christianity which is in line with human nature.

Yeah I knew this girl from work. Literally got free food from the buffet EVERY fucking day. When I teased her about it she actually thought it was because the guy was being nice, she got hit on by practically every guy, and the way the fucking slut walked. I could have fucked her but I'm too autismal. We go through life on nightmare mode while girls coast through tutorial mode, how are we supposed to stay sane?

Have you... ever, you know, talked to the owner as well?

I've traveled a few places in my life - being southeast asian and having a British charm meant that I can walk out with numbers and free stuff if I tried. That said though, being British is a massive cheat - girls and men would ignore a person with the same personality but if he has a British accent? +5 attraction points on top of what you was out of 10.

Sure, men need to make more effort but it's just a matter of making it all natural and feels good when you don't need a pair of MOMMYS to get free stuff.

>a roastie has $200k in the bank from a wagecuck job
>I work overtime and sometimes on alternating saturdays and can barely make ends meet with a wife and her son to spend on

you sound like a fag, kys

>I'm 12 and somehow found my way to Sup Forums

>le triggered roastie
Try again

First post was Legally Blonde. Other than this I'm kind of drawing a blank.

You have to kidnap her and get all that money then murder her. I'll get rid of the corpse if we go 50/50 bro

>Have you... ever, you know, talked to the owner as well?
kek i talk to him daily since we were teenagers, hes the owner of the corner store where we live, he talks to everybody. on times where we are alone he tells me "shes a sweet girl" in his mind she reminds him of his daughter. Half the time I want to tell him "you senile fuck shes disgusted by you" but i just stay silent because i dont want to lose her friendship (im aware its pointless and will never fuck her and im as big a cuck as well, but im still interested to see where she ends up)

>it's an /r9k/ cancer thread

Calling it white sharia makes people upset and forces the conversation about the issue

In his defense having attractive people in your establishment makes it more appealing to the average consumer. Ladies night at bars are essentially the exact same thing. That said, I doubt she stayed there and ate her meal around a "creepy old man," correct?

I've seen this more than a few times myself. Shit, I was having a convo with a 9/10 (she was a womanlet so not a 10). she tried to explain to me how her wrestling coach in highschool was a sexual predator because he bought her a diamond necklace... For winning a national wrestling competition and literally making his career as a wrestling coach have meaning. The dude was making chump change training shitty highschool kids to wrestle, but she was the reason he got any kind of recognition. I wonder why he would be grateful enough to buy her an expensive necklace.

I also want this to happen to me.

god damn that ass is incredible

You only buy chicks diamonds if you're trying to prove that you deserve a blow job. Have you ever bought a dude a diamond anything?

>fake tit instagram thots
plebian af tbqh famalama

I bought my dad a watch with diamonds in it... He did offer me a blowjob afterwards though so maybe you have a point.

>We go through life on nightmare mode while girls coast through tutorial mode, how are we supposed to stay sane?
Ignore and just go with it.

>"shes a sweet girl" in his mind she reminds him of his daughter
There's where the issue comes from then. If you reminded him of his son, I guarantee you he'd give you free stuff.

Your friend is still a bitch though.

>diamond necklace
To a girl, that's way too far out. Flowers would have been enough. Still, the coach could have still just have been genuine but isn't privy to social norms like that.

Reminder that the more they force women to become more like men the more they will maximize the differences.

Nature correcting itself. Sup Forums is 100% correct on this issue.

>11m IG followers
>means shes pulling in at least 6 figures in just passive ad revenue

American "culture" was a mistake. Save us, Based Kim nuke us all

>We go through life on nightmare mode while girls coast through tutorial mode, how are we supposed to stay sane?
Get over it. A lot of people have easier lives than you, and even more have worse. Just do what you have to do to provide a better one for your children.

Ah, I see you are also a man of taste.

Christ I cant even imagine how shallow women like this are. To exist in a world that consists of nothing other than the attention you recieve from faceless morons you will never know.

Are women like this even self aware past the attention they recieve?

>"Oy vey goyim mind your business and just worry about wagecucking to provide for your wife's son"

It depends how you look at it user.

Instagram popularized "thots" and therefore femininity among girls in the West.

That's a plus.

>ignore it
>just ignore blatant injustice
>injustice at the hands of those who spend all their time whining about fairness and injustice

Nah. Those boots you're licking must taste great, though.

>middle-class white boy in one of the wealthiest countries in the world complains about inequality

just shut the fuck up

Only a BBC could satisfy a woman like that.

Fuck off, NEET

Clueless

>just ignore all the worlds problems lmao

You're sounding a lot like a third wave feminist right now. You have it so easy compared to most of the planet, yet you need to whine about the injustice you face. Stop acting like a woman and do something about it.

>"yes goyim, youre a NEET and a loser if you dont have a job and pay taxes for Israel"

fuck off JIDF

I have noticed girls becoming a more feminine lately, knowing again what their role is. But they are still too stuck up

What do asses like that smell like?

are you retarded? just put things in perspective and stop being such a whiny baby

KEK. Fanatic still a thing or they finally break up?

>yes goyim, youre a NEET and a loser if you dont have a job

Well, he's not wrong.

>Instagram popularized "thots" and therefore femininity among girls in the West.
partying drunkingly and half-naked, twerking and ass-injections and marilyn monroe quotes are not "feminine" you literal cancer on humanity. Femininity is sweetness, kindness and modesty.

Americans were a mistake

I realize this is a blatant off-topic bait thread, but thank you for posting this kino. Great flick, with a young Paul Rudd in there (still looks almost the same 20 years later, goddamn how's he do it).

Stop ignoring degeneracy.

How do you think we got to this point?

>yes goyim, youre a NEET and a loser if you dont have a job
Well yeah. Fucking Sup Forums I swear

>not faking schizophrenia and making the Jews pay you instead of working like a mule to pay the Jews

All I'm telling him is that his problem is perspective. Anybody in the third world would look at him and make the same complaints as he has about attractive women. Everybody thinks that anybody who has it better than them has it easy. While it's probably true that she has it pretty easy, given what we know, bitching about it isn't going to help him in any way over actually trying to fix yourself. I'm not saying "work, slave" or anything like that. There are millions of ways to get rich in this world, and I don't really believe that working your hands to the bone is one of them. Still, money makes life easier, which would remedy his complaint. Though if you have a better suggestion than shitposting then I'd love to hear it.