Do you buy your comics?

answer the question

Yes...?

>tfw no LCS

>tfw my LCS stopped selling new issues
The guy who owns it said I was the only regular that was there for new floppies each week. All his other regular business came from tabletop game night.

Answer the question Steven

Steven, answer the question

I buy OGNs and trades

yes, but only the ones i really like. i buy more trades and artbooks.

I buy everything I read but marvel trades and floppies since they are too overpriced. The only marvel books I own are omnibus or books I've been given by other people

I buy some of them and pirate others. Mostly I just buy trades.

Nah. I pick up a trade every time I pass a library. I'm working my way through some of the classics. If a modern storyline catches my attention I'll go to readcomics.

I used to buy trades occasionally, and if I want to start buying again in the future it'll probably be in trades. I'm sure buying floppies is nice and comfy for some, but I don't want to spend £3 on something I read in

I buy Conan trades every couple months, that's pretty much it though.

LCS are an inefficient and annoying way to buy comics in a medium thats long since seen its golden years.

The future has to be digital for comics to survive.

Some of them

yep
i mostly wait for things to go on tpb so i can read the story all at once (or at least a good chunk of it)
i also think comics are best read on paper in your hands, when you look at a screen one panel at a time it ruins all the work that goes into page layout and pacing.

Yep, first lcs in town in over 20 years, you're goddamm right I'm supporting them. Even if they've fucked up ordering for all of April.

I go weekly stores only ten minutes from my house.

I pay for Marvel Unlimited and still pirate.

I'm going to read them anyway. Makes no sense to wait 6 months for new releases.

Of course I support the industry
I just read it on Sup Forums and Readcomiconline first, recommend it to people, and purchase it myself if I like it

No.

I don't read comics.

90% of what I read is storytimed here. I'm only currently buying the Marvel Bullseye series now. Got issue 4 today.