twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

something something steven king copy pasta

Hurrrrr I LUV harwey pooper haha

Dull Tier
1. All of them

No!

Irrefutable you say?
you're damn right it's irrefutable

irrefutably one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises written for people whose imaginative lives are confined to TV cartoons, and the exaggerated (more exciting, not threatening) mirror-worlds of soaps, reality TV and celebrity gossip?.Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Azkaban is universally considered #1

Also Half-Blood Prince was dogshit tier. It was changed to compete with Twilight and completely fucked up everything about the book.

DH Part 1 was better than GoF. GoF really shat the bed when it came to the third task. That could have been great.

why are all your thread so bad mobile poster?

I enjoyed it when I saw it in theaters but I also pre-gamed at my house with my friends before going. So maybe the secret is to watch HBP while drunk.

>Les Mis 2 tiers higher than Ulysses and The Trial

Hermione and the Chamber of Fuck

Harry and the anal rape dungeon

Who /best houses/ here

>God Tier
>1. Prisoner of Azkaban
>2. Deathly Hallows Part I

Good Tier
>3. Chamber of Secrets

Shit Tier
>The Rest

Fixed it for you, no charge this time.

Not a terrible list, but I'll help your taste out a bit and correct you on some points.
PoA is the best one.
Followed by the first two.
HBP
OotP
DH2
DH1
Goblet of cutting out all the interesting plotlines and turning it into a laughable mess.

God Tier
>1. Chamber of Secrets

Good Tier
>2. Philosopher's stone
>3. Prisoner of Azkaban

Shit Tier
>The Rest

I hated that shit. My Patronus was something like a fucking beaver. I always get Slytherin even when I'm actively trying not to because I feel more like a Hufflepuff. Ilvermorny put me in that weird goblin Pukwudge or something.
I liked my wand though, don't remember the exact details but it had a dragon heartstring core, I think mahogany, and was longer than my penis which for some reason made me feel good.

No love for Half-Blood Prince? I really stood out to me because of the comedy and teenage romance, and Slughorn was great. Generally a feel-good movie until the finale which hits you hard. I won't deny that I still get emotional when everyone is surrounding Dumble's corpse and they all light their wands in silence and the Dark Mark disappears

I don't really care where you rank all the rest, just so long as you recognize that 4 is, objectively, the worst movie. By a wide margin.

you can't have the laters f u t a in that order and a picture of hermione in the same post

God Tier

>Prisoner of Azkaban
>Half-Blood Prince

P. Good but Not Great Tier

>Order of the Phoenix
>Deathly Hallows 1

Couldn't Stick the Landing Tier

>Deathly Hallows 2

Bless Their Hearts, They Were Just Kids Tier

>Chamber of Secrets
>Philosopher's Stone

Flaming Dogshit Tier

>Knob Gobbler on Fire

Are these movies worth watching if you hate child actors?

I don't understand your post, what's f u t a mean?

Ok Tier

1. Chamber of Secrets
2. Philosopher’s Stone
3. Prisoner of Azkaban

Irredeemable Shit Tier

4. Goblet of Fire
5. Half-Blood Prince
6. Order of the Phoenix
7. Deathly Hallows Part I
8. Deathly Hallows Part II

What else would you expect from a series where the source material is so mediocre?

I've always thought of Prisoner of Azkaban as the worst film, and I stand by my opinion

6 is the worst one, mongoloid

never understood all the people who hate on the first two movies. they are honestly very good book adaptions.

They're good adaptations, but the acting is just silly and the sfx in the first are really bad. They benefited from the fact that the source material was really fucking short.

These movies aren't worth watching at all unless you're a estronaut or a roastie

i don't see that much of a problem with the acting, they're kids anyway. ron is annoying i guess but i can't remember any other problems.

You had one job.

>i don't see that much of a problem with the acting
I honestly can't tell if you're serious or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sm_-vJNCHk

I like this meme where we just put the films in chronological order! It's really fun and funny! Here's a reaction gif fellow user!

"No!"

Goblet of fire is the worst. Terrible adaptation and it’s not worth watching more than once

yea there's nothing that bad about that, just generic kid acting...

the first two aren't in chronological order

Just because there's a reason it's bad doesn't mean it's not bad.

There have been plenty of films were kids did decent acting acting jobs. This one just sucked.

Why though? My only problems with it was the lack of exposition of the Marauders. Film-only fans don't even know the map was made by James, Sirius, Lupin, and Pettigrew. The change of tone and direction from Cuaron made it really stand out as well.

Why would parents allow for their children to be tortured in the dungeons of Hogwarts by teachers?

there aren't that many movies with decent kid acting tbqh

Which sucks because its the best book and peak of the series.

Objective ranking: 3 >> 5 > 2 > 7.1 >> 6 >>>> 7.2 >> 4 > 1

I never liked PoA, both the book and the movie. It always felt to me like there was no strong villain/threat in the story and it made the story feel pointless. Not to mention the massive plot holes introduced by that time travel thingamajig, as well as the horrible message it sends to children: "someone you love dies? just travel back in time and save him kek"

None of them are god tier. All of them are pretty mediocre, the only reason I still enjoy them is for nostalgic reasons.
3>7>1=2=4>8>5>6
6 sucked because nothing fucking happened, there was some weird colour filter on everything making it feel very dull, Dumbledore was suddenly "le funny gay smart man xD" and nobody gave a shit when he died. The romance was awkward and forced, and that scene where the death eaters attacked then just ran away was fucking retarded and unnecessary. The ending was terrible.

8 made voldemort seem like a joke, and that fight at the end was autistic and made no sense. The ending was very lazy and an 8 film series deserved a longer more drawn out ending like lotr. What a disappointment.

goblet of fire is probably the best book in the series too. they just turned it into some retard action movie

they got worse as they went in, the earlier, more innocent ones were best, the magic and the fantasy was executed perfectly. whereas the later ones got more serious and less interesting

my favourites are the chamber of secrets and the goblet of fire

>some retard action movie
that's just what harry potter is tho.

I really don't know why, it's just the one out of all 8 movies I would want to rewatch the least

Why do people hate The Philosopher’s Stone? Yes, it’s the first one in the series but the eerie ambience and the backstory combined with warm and cheerful Hogwarts (which unfortunately disappeared after the third film) worked perfectly

they dont hate it

i think people don't like it because it's too childish. there's nothing wrong with the movie

Because JK Rowling is a useless Blairite cunt.

Why are your posts and threads so bad?

it is sorta a kids franchise though

The first two has awkward child actor and CGI scenes, whilst 3-6 have the comfiest "school life" atmosphere

that's why it's pretty stupid for people to not like the first movie. the whole thing is for kids

leftcucks forever btfo holy shit

>being that much of an autist that I have to samefag for attention

Well done mate, your neckbeard has grown at least 5 inches between your first and last post

>le neckbeard
>redditspacing
>in hp thread
>talks about his 5 inch peepee
redditard detected

I'd say she was bangable from about Phoenix onward. Goblet of Fire is Sup Forums tier.

Goblet of Fire is the ultimate pleb filter

Even my normie family thinks goblet of fire is by far the worst one. It's awful

Why is it considered to be so awful? I mean, book aside

It's far too rushed. Way too many things going on in one movie, would've been better to split it into two movies like they did for the last one to add more backstory to everything that the book had so different scenes would actually make sense.

Order of the Phoenix is probably even worse in that regard though

I watched the first one recently and really Hermoine was the only annoying child actor. It was like an 11 year old American girl trying to do a British accent, but she's actually British

Technically she’s French

Half Blood Prince is easily the worst. One of the main points of the book is the focus on Voldemort's past and the majority of the film doesn't focus on that. Best is either Azkaban or Order of the Phoenix.

My ranking:
1) Order of the Phoenix
2) Philosopher's Stone
3) Deathly Hallows Pt.2
4) Prisoner of Azkaban
5) Deathly Hallows Pt.1
6) Chamber of Secrets
7) Goblet of Fire
8) Half Blood Prince

this is a screenshot from /leftypol/, you fucking moron. It's a Marxist critique of Centrist Neoliberalism.

Who are the best Harry Potter characters?

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE youtube.com/watch?v=G-lU204jsiw

this was never funny