The great debate

The great debate.

friends is for girls, faggot

Armadillo Ross has the strength, defensive potential and sheer striking power to bring Spud-Nik Ross down, and keep him down. Jamie pull up that clip of Joey in the Ferrari clothes.

Spudnik works on so many levels. It's not just the pun mixing the Soviet Satellite and a Potato, but it also represents Ross. The satelite was a major feat in the space race, however it would soon be overshadowed by the moon landing, a far greater feat that would leave Sputnik forgotten, just like how Ross was forgotten with his wife at the time when she discovered she was a lesbian and divorced him for the better choice.

Why was Ross so desperate for Ben to learn about Hanukkah?

Red Ross > All

We're talking about Ross, sweetie. Ross is a character that completely elevates every scene he's in. I have no time for anyone that doesn't recognise Ross as the best friend.

Watching s1 back its obscene how badly Ross was treated by Carol and Susan. He did absolutely nothing wrong.

He was a soy bou in S1

Ross is such a faggot and a pushover. I don't think he was technically wrong with the whole break thing, but he acted like such a bitch instead of standing up for himself, I just cannot take his side seriously. And all along the series, he acts like an idiot or an asshole, even when he's in the right of the situation. What a terrible person he is...

Ross was an alpha from start to finish.

>Ross is such a faggot and a pushover. I don't think he was technically wrong with the whole break thing, but he acted like such a bitch instead of standing up for himself

What? It was the exact opposite. He refused to relent on the issue for years. Hence the running "we were on a break" joke.

>season 2 Rachel
>season 1 Joey
Best looks.

This
>hey, I don't care you left me for a woman, I'm happy for you and yes Ill be in your wedding
>but maybe could I like, also help raise my son?
>REEEE! You bigot! How dare you ask to be a father figure to your son! Us lesbians can do it by ourselves!

joey was the good looking one but chandler was always close to him

Those Chandlers don't accurate depict his wild swings in weight throughout the series. Whilst season 1 Monica had the best face, the pinnacle was Rachel in her coffee house outfits.

Everyone is a mess by the end except Ross. Schwimmer got better looking as the show went on.

He kept apologizing for a mistake he never made, and kept going after Rachel instead of just sticking up for himself and going after other women instead.

>He kept apologizing for a mistake he never made
He constantly told her they were on a break? Did you watch the show?

daily reminder Ross has no problems with incest.

Truly /our guy/

No he went after a bunch of women, Rachel just continuously sabotaged his relationships.
>he went to China and met Julie
>Rachel broke them up
>he asked Phoebe to set him up with Bonnie
>Rachel broke them up and shaved her head
>he got engaged to Emily
>Rachel attempted to break them up
>Ross asks out that top qt that worked at the baby store
>Rachel forbids him from seeing her, only to start her own thing with Gavin

>he got engaged to Emily
He had his own fault in that too,but I agree with everything else.

MY SANDWICH?!

MY! SANDWICH!!!

>Season 3 Chandler

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot meal.

imagine having the exact same hair style for 10 years

he and Rachel were both awful immature people
He whined a lot, but didn't actually defend himself. And in the episode where Rachel finds out he slept with the xerox girl, he tries to wipe out his traces and keeps apologizing to her, without any need to.

>And in the episode where Rachel finds out
So because he apologizes and kisses her ass in one episode, you ignore everything else saying he did the opposite? Besides it literally just happened, he had no time to think it out, he just knew Rachel would be pissed and it would ruin the chance of them getting back together. Have you ever been in a relationship?

Who are you refereeing to?

>look, Ross is doing his "pretending to watch TV" bit

Could Unagi Ross beat Red Ross? They're fighting for a sandwich.

S3 Rachel
S1 Chandler
S1 Joey
S2 Monica
S5 Phoebe
S6 Ross

Fite me

I think he's just watching TV
*light laugh track*

cause he's a fucking kike

Chandler... I sensed it was you...

You don't fuck with a man's sandwich.

How did he know?

Ross is the product of a government super-soldier program
His MKULTRA trigger is someone eating his sandwich
Russ is his prototype

Ross would easily be the best of the guys to hang out with. Joey is too stupid and Chandler is too sarcastic.