WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7aGAIWe3uE
rogerebert.com/balder-and-dash/revenge-on-revenge-of-the-sith
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Storage compartments

Nu-Falcon. You know, you have to sell new toysto the kids. Do you have the elongated Falcon? Yours is outdated.

Probably a cargo extension that was later removed by solo when he won it from lando. You can easily see the current falcon if you look hard enough.

i don't THINK its the falcon

Ugly, so in line with most nu Star Wars designs, but makes sense, when Han lands in Cloud City, Lando asks "What have you done to my ship!?", so modifying the look makes sense.

THIS

>What have you done to my ship!?

You're telling me the millennium falcon was designed by an engineer? You're telling me that they mass produce these things with all sorts of different variants? Man... You cray.

It's the cargo hold attached. The last act will involve it being dropped or blown up, and it will be Jabba's cargo.

>Sup Forums confirmed for retards

It’s an escape pod!

Every good smuggler needs a good smuggler's vest.

Continuity error
The Falcon was in the background of Revenge of the Sith

anal defibrillator

An acting 101 classroom module

Should have used Max Payne for Han's face.

Corellian freighters are a diamond dozen, it's probably some other YT class Han has before he wins the Falcon from Lando

It looks like something a self-respecting manufacturer would actually produce for once.

Do we really need an origin story for the Millenium Falcon's vagina?

Back when the Falcon was a virgin ship

Didn't the Falcon have an easter egg appearance in Episode III?

He was also in Episode I, dunno about III. I was drunk

>diamond dozen

I wish this was canon.

*it
kek

ever asked why a FRIGHTER has NO SPACE for cargo?

I always assumed they would put little amazon packages on the floor. Never thought about that that weird thing could be a docking port.

YMBNH

its dime-a-dozen if that wasn't an auto correct fuck up

tis a silly idea

oy

>escape pod

Here I write it out for you

>bad guy has stolen the ship with the macguffin, everything is lost
>hologram of han solo pops up
>"seems like you have stolen my ship... too bad there's a bomb going off in 30... 29... 28..."
>bad guy confused for a second, scrambles around to find the bomb
>can't find the bomb
>10... 9...
>realizes there's an escape pod and starts running
>8... 7... 6...
>punching keys in desperation
>5...
>the escape pod shoots away and the bad guy breaths out in relief
>little pause... 4...
>turns out the bomb was on the escape pod
>Han Solo and female lead climb out of the smuggling space on the falcon and wave through the cockpit smiling
>3...
>radio cracking, solo speaks: see you around kiddo
>2...
>bad guy screams clenching his fists: SOOOLOOOOOOO!!!!
>1...
>booom
>cue to: youtube.com/watch?v=e7aGAIWe3uE
>han solo kisses female lead
>credit roll
>post credit scene
>jabba hears about the what happened, squints his eyes and says: get me bobba fett

Look at this double's advocate

holy shit ha ha you actually posted that

kekekeke

A way to sell more toys. Of course, they can reveal the original design at the end of the movie and please fanboys

>Plinkett Review
>"At least they didn't fuck with the Falcon. Where would you even fuck the Falcon? Right there. I've done it."
>Literally points to the part where they fucked with the design

So is this:
1) Coincidence
2) Their attempt are putting in a "clever" reference to Plinkett because they couldn't think of anywhere else to sink to
3) Mike actually knew from day one?

The falcon is female

red
dit

I'm excited for the Sio Bibble origin story desu, I wanna know why he styles his beard like that

I predict a scene where this "NuFalcon" crashes/hits something that causes a dent in the center at the end of some massive sequence.

Then, we see someone fix it and say, "Here's your Falcon back," and we see the iconic onahole and people clap and clap because it's familiar.

Could have just been another correllian freighter?

Aren't all ships in English?

it's a piece of junk!

>I predict a scene where this "NuFalcon" crashes/hits something that causes a dent in the center at the end of some massive sequence.
I wanna see the posts here where virgins get mad at people in the cinema clapping for this

underrated reddit

Fake poster

for a intensive purposes, your a fag

>Now make sure you don't ever get cocky kid!
>You couldn't hit that, kid; it would be one in a million!
>Now listen here kid, make sure you don't let anyone ever tell you the odds!
>Kid, you always got a bad feeling about everything!
>Remember this well, kid; always shoot first!
>If you ever want to keep your skin, kid, never take a job from Jabba the Hutt!
Etc.

That's the cargo. The middle of the falcon is designed for pushing cargo around like a train.

that's like the 20 inch rims of ship modifications

What is the falcon anyways?

>Freighter
Wrong. There isn't enough room.

>High speed courier / dispatch boat
Only thing that makes sense really.

I say this in every single fucking thread, but it's one of my major complaints with Star Wars. Nothing is ever fleshed out. Compare it to Star Trek. In Star Trek, even in TOS, they made some effort to make the Enterprise like a real naval ship. It feels like a working vessel.

When you stop and think about the Falcon you start to wonder what the fuck its mission profile is. What was it built for?

>I'm going to buy a YT-1300 because I need it to do my job.

What job? What job suits the YT-1300?

As I said earlier, the only mission profile that suits the Falcon is high speed courier or dispatch boat.

What's especially egregious about the YT-1300 is that by the time A New Hope was being made containerization was well under way. Lucas should have demanded some kind of ship with containerization features.

The Expanded Universe didn't get a logical containerized freighter til the BFF-1 in the X-Wing and TIE Fighter games.

Looks like a Corellian YT-1300f light freighter to me

just slow down man

A new toy

I thought it was leaked by Howard that this was going to be in the movie??

>Freighter
>Wrong.
Shit, someone needs to tell everyone in ANH and ESB that they were wrong.

>A new toy
This is the correct answer.

This. Here's one of the other variants.

It's a freighter in both the old and new Canon. The cockpit is on the side because it's a freight pusher and the pilot needs to be able to see down the length of whatever cargo they're shunting.

Presumably the Falcon when it was Lando's brand-new toy. I actually don't mind this redesign, honestly. It fits Lando's character and style just like the scuffy patchwork version fits Han's.

>this is the state of Sup Forums
jesus christ

>diamond dozen

It's umm...err...the Aeon Hawk!

Nobody irl knows or cares about random guys on youtube.

I expect it to be pushing something the size of an earth tanker/cargo ship. Basically like a full-journey tugboat, that pushes instead.

Ebon Hawk you fucking redditor

Thank you.

Coincidence you stupid faggot

Ebin Hawk??? XDD XD

This is very far from being funny.

it's the symbol of the patriarchy soaring boldly into space only to be amputated in battle and turned into a vulva during the movie by a diverse and multicultural group of starship mechanics of every race of human and alien possible

it's like you have no idea what makes movies great

Underrated post

That's the YT-2000

Who has time to check spelling in this doggy dog world?

wast that a reverse-troll?

i'm a nufag, but i got it.

Is this Rey's lightsaber?

Its the millenium falcon before Han made his modifications over the years.

Including a gunner turret and getting rid of the elongated forks to improve speed, since he's not pushing freight anymore.

It's a light freighter u fuckface.

>these posts
>their dubs

rogerebert.com/balder-and-dash/revenge-on-revenge-of-the-sith

They slightly tweaked the falcon's appearance so that they can have an excuse to sell you a brand-new model. They'll handwave the difference by saying that it received some modifications later on to make it look like the "classic" version.

enjoy buying the millennium falcon lego set for the 10th time, you plebs

>They slightly tweaked the falcon's appearance so that they can have an excuse to sell you a brand-new model.
Who the fuck's gonna buy it ? The movie gonna be the worst bomb in kino history.

It's for smuggling ultra high end illicit goods. Those sneaky floor hidy holes could pack in a whole lot of space cocaine. Han and chewy could also get work as get away driver. Basically what they did for Luke and company.

Where else would you fuck it

Obsessive collectors, and that's about it.
Given how badly hardcore fans got shafted in TLJ, they've probably done some irreparable damage to their merchandising.

I'm still baffled as to why it's not getting a november/december release so they can get the merchandise out before christmas

>Who the fuck's gonna buy it ?
Do you know how the star wars fanbase works? They'll base the same shit over and over again so long as there's a slight difference.

The future, Mr. Rango

It was....before the dark times

>mfw

Given how sales are tanking, that doesn't seem to be the case anymore

>>Freighter
>Wrong. There isn't enough room.
Look at

Strip out the grates on the 6 ventilation holes on the back, and then ">Imagine"

Since when does the Falcon have to push cargo? All Greedo said was "you dropped your cargo at the first sight of an Imperial Star Destroyer", that could have meant any type of cargo like a small package. The Falcon is a smuggling ship first and foremost, all those hidden compartments and jamming functions, the idea is speed and stealth not pushing big cargo containers.