Would this setup make a good film?

Would this setup make a good film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3YvCdK0hOdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One dude shooting a ton of wildlife. Maybe.

Depends on how much ammo does the human has.
Alternatively I want my 15 doggos.

Why are Lions so kino?

"kino" is not synonymous with "thing that I like" you fucking redditor

I don't kino this post.

the one guy would be overrun by birds alone

The rats, a massive swarm of them could do a lot of damage. This is assuming the hunter only has that one gun and limited ammo though.

I ddn't say I like them I asked why they are kino you tryhard newfag

three bears for sure
youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ

How much prep time? You could have a pretty rad army of rats if you could lay low for awhile.

those are mice not rats

Mice don't have big tails.

It would be kino even if the main character (you) has no chance of survival, regardless of his choice.

oh, pretty much like your post then?

There's only one bird

Maybe they're african mice

I would choose the hunter because man is truly the most dangerous animal

It would make for a good ban.

H A W K S
A
W
K
S

Gorillas or bulls are the only correct options

But a gun kills both of those

you only get 2 gorillas. hunter can easily kill one and lions + bears could take them down easily.

That isnt even counting the bulls + wolves

the crocs are pretty much useless. If it were 9 hippos i'd take them in a heartbeat

The bulls are the only correct answer. They will fuck up literally everything in this from there sheer force and mass alone.

They are not carnivores, and are thus not as attractive as lions or wolves, but function over style. if you had 7 of them protecting you you'd be GUCCI MAH NIGGA

the bulls definitely, seven are just enough so the hunter can't kill them all before they get to him

Rats. The only thing that could stop a swarm of ONE THOUSAND fucking rats would maybe be the wolves, and they probably are shit at hunting rodents.
Even if 20 rats got to you, you'd be dead

50 falcons is the obvious choice. gouge the eyes, lose a couple of birds, its over

>Soyboy is afraid of rats

nah i bet a gorilla could bum rush a rifle man and kill him. maybe 15 wolves is the way to go, only problem is gorillas fuck them up

It all comes down to either the wolves or the hawks. The Hawks may have the slight edge because of the aerial protection, but the wolves are more ferocious.
50 hawks would demolish the rats, tho, and a single hawk could fuck up a human with a gun. The grizzly and gorilla would take down several birds and at least two wolves each.

In a straight up head to head sure, the hunter is fucked. Man has higher functioning brain power than animals though. He could sit inside a cage or something and kill everything while they can't get to him

If the guy had a tank or an attack helicopter, maybe. Not one guy with a double-barreled shotgun and a couple of boots.

What the fuck are you going to do with 7 cows?

You can only lose.
>pick hunter
>he can't kill the enemy fast enough and you will be ovverun quickly

>pick anything else
>still have an army against you with an OP human

50 Falcons easy. The only tough one would be the Lion

If you pick anything other than the hunter he shoots you before your animals can take him down you morons

>implying the rats would even be able to pierce the skin of an alligator

wat, they'd take ages to get rid 1000 mice.

there is no good choice in this unless the animals came at you gauntlet style.

You don't even know what the human looks like. It can be an inconspicuous granny that snipers you on the way to walmart

Be in an area where the mice funnel in and can't surround obviously.

You have to hunker down in a swamp use the crocs like a minefield or something, but I don't know how much control you would really have here.

Ran the simulations, bulls win 65% of all sims. Closest ones are the wolves with 12% of wins.

Obviously bulls.

is it an onslaught of all of them at once or do they come in successive waves?

Still have to be killed one at a time while the rest of the animals are free to do whatever the fuck

the swamp is actually a pretty good idea with alligator bros weeding people out. you become a sitting target for the hunter and falcons though.

*shoots you*

It all depends on the terrain. Open field: you lose. Swamp: alligators. Crawlspace: rats. Dense forest: wolves. Steep hills: bears, maybe. City streets: bulls. Anywhere with elevation plus some form of cover and limited access: hunter.

I was thinking along these lines, wolves or hawks. I might give edge to wolves for their pack discipline and overall majesty, but the aerial advantage of the hawks is hard to ignore.

Falcons in general seem kind of fucked. I can't imagine them fighting anything aside from the rats without taking heavy losses each time, and with the rats I just assume they're carrying some disease or they wouldn't really be a threat in the first place

*shoots you*

First off gorillas are overrated trash.
The correct choice is the bears unless those bulls are turned fully agressive. 7 rampaging bulls with horns would slaughter everything else easily.

rat rush is the only choice

>unkillable by hunter
>can fuck up literally any animal on this list, mayble save for eagle
>poison damage

This is stupid bc no matter what you pick, even if you pick the objective right answer (Gorilla) , the other creatures will collectively either over power, or distract while a more vicious predator tears you apart.

>15 wolves
>stopping 1000 rats

are you fucking high. the only one that MAYBE has a chance against them are hawks and only due to aviary bonus.

>*overruns you with rodents*

1000 attack rats would be horrifying.

This.

The man with a gun is the only logical choice, because if you pick anything besides the man with a gun you simply get shot.

The rodents wouldn’t attack the lions though, haven’t you seen Chronicles Of Narnia?

actually, scrap that, rats would kill hawks simply by letting a few sickest specimen be eaten and killing hawks with various dieseases

Rats for the win

>even if you pick the objective right answer (Gorilla)
youre a fucking idiot

The biggest problem with rats is they tend to start murdering each other when they get really clustered, and scattered they're kind of useless

*shoots you*

You're still dead.
>but my rats live on
Wow. Congratulations.

>people never miss
>people never run out of ammo
>guns dont jam
Youre also assuming were starting at a large distance. What if they drop you into a small arena? that gun is useless.

>Hawks
>Destroy rats
>Gouge everyone's eyes out while dodging their attacks with their aerial superiority
>?????
>Profit

Hawks are the obvious choice, brainlets

*shoots you*
I win

>people never miss
*shoots you again*

>people never run out of ammo
No. Not if it's to shot one man.

>guns dont jam
Correct.

If you start inventing new rules just to save your retarded answer why even bother with the thread?

>What if they drop you into a small arena? that gun is useless.
*shoots you*

Did you just ignore everything I said? What if we start off only 10 feet apart? And I have my bulls inbetween you and me? Youll be trampled in 1 second.
Read above and there are no rules atm so i can assume all i want to brainlet.
*tramples you*
youtube.com/watch?v=3YvCdK0hOdM

This. Three bears are OP as fuck.

*shoots you*
Well at least your rats are still alive!!!

Dumb tripfag

>my logic works if everybody starts 10 feet apart, my bulls will defeat your human

Congratulations, in this scenario you defeated the human

>forgets about rats, bears, birds, wolves, lions, crocs and gorillas who are all 10 feet away from you

What if he just hides behind a tree?

Is this implying that a gorilla is more dangerous than a bear or lion? Because that's retarded

>Shooting an approaching hawk with erratic movement
>Can't do shit once it gets too close
>Run like a bitch but still get eyes gouged out

Human BTFO by a single bird lmao

I never said id live. No scenario wins, but the most likely hood imo is 7 1000+lb bulls of pure muscle and horn.

>being killed by 20 rats
Nigga what? Bored commoners used to hold games where they'd see how many rats they could kill in a set amount of time. They'd even make it more interesting by only using their teeth to kill them. You'd have to be Stephen Hawking to get killed by 20 rats.

Bulls are the patrician choice. You can stampede all but the hawks to death, otherwise, you yourself can swat those out of the sky with a big stick or something.

>What if we start off only 10 feet apart? And I have my bulls inbetween you and me?
Yeah brah. Start of 10 feet apart from 50 hawks 15 wolves 3 lions etc.
You're one smart fella

>Read above and there are no rules atm so i can assume all i want to brainlet
>What if all the animals would suddenly get struck by lightning I shoot because I turn into god
Yes you can assume all you want but why play the game then?

There is quite a difference between hunting rats or defending against a thousand bumrushing you

No single choice there would be able to protect you from the rest if they're all actively trying to kill you.

>you yourself can swat those out of the sky with a big stick or something

yes, redditors love meme gorillas
my nigger
You have to assume something you idiot. It literally gives zero rules so you have to assume at least where youll be starting otherwise where do you start? Are you pretending to be a moron?
And again I have 7 1000lb+bulls to stampede all yuo faggots to death.

You'd take alot of damage, but assuming you can heal up, it's doable.

Whatever that means lol

Yo I think I follow you on twitter

*Shoots your stupid bulls*
Now be quiet

I'd like 15 doggos, please.

That's why I had a problem with the being killed by 20 rats, not a thousand of them. If you get swarmed by a thousand rats you're fucked, obviously. But 20? You'd have to be a bitch boy to not be able to deal with them on your own.

>You have to assume something you idiot. It literally gives zero rules so you have to assume at least where youll be starting otherwise where do you start? Are you pretending to be a moron?
Yes but you assumed that the gun malfunctions he misses and runs out of bullets. Nobody cared about you assuming the arena. You still died.
>le edgy insults mean I'm right
Are you 12?

>Yes but you assumed that the gun malfunctions
It doesnt have to if we start in an arena faggot. It doesnt say what type of gun even. I could assume its a black powder rifle if i felt like it.

I mean Robin Williams survived all this and probably more in Jumanji, so would you even need an animal to protect you?

You just need to be methodical.

>that filename
Waiting for what? Animals don't wait for anything because that implies a plan for future action, which they don't ever do. He's just chilling in the sun

you failed. he asked why they were "kino" meaning why they look so cinematic and filmable, which is a good use of the memeword "kino"

>It doesnt have to if we start in an arena faggot
Yeah but there are way too many animals in the small arena for your bulls before they get to you.

>I could assume its a black powder rifle if i felt like it
I have no idea what sort of complexions you have. Yes sweetie. You can assume all you want. All I was saying that if you make assumptions that render the complex scenario easy by completely eradicating the most dangerous opponent there really is no point to participate in the game. Why don't you create your own game where you make the rules without all those stupid meanies pointing out flaws and errors buttercup? :)

None of these are perfect, but as I see it, the creatures can be sorted into three groups

>swarm
>big
>gun

And it's kind of a rock paper scissors thing. The man with a gun beats the big creatures, assuming the gun is decently powered and he can shoot from range. Big creatures beat swarms, since the biomass of one cow is greater than that of 1000 rats, they have thick hides, and they can trample over lots of small creatures at once. Swarms beat man, since there's no way the man can shoot all of these small, fast creatures before they overrun him unless he has some sort of explosive or machine gun.

Personally, I think it comes down to three best options. Seven bulls, 15 wolves, or the 50 hawks.

Wolves are a middle ground between swarm and big. They won't lose to large predators easily, since they can work in a pack to bring them down and the size discrepancy isn't that big, and they're also decent against guy with a gun, assuming they move strategically. The problem would be how wolves face off against rats and hawks, since those creatures are smaller, more mobile, and can reach you despite the wolves.

Seven bulls is just a ridiculous rate. Bulls are more aggressive than people think and they're strong as hell. When it comes to big, Seven bulls is the biggest Big. A single bull can likely repel, if not kill, a bear, lion, or gorilla. Problem would be vulnerability to the man, but there's so many bulls you might just be able to trample him - albeit losing a few bulls in the process. If I knew man would be final boss, I'd pick cows, that way I can bumrush him with bulls, and not have to worry about depleted forces. If you're going against Man first, and he shoots four bulls despite dying, that's a problem.

Hawks are a swarm type that's not vulnerable to the big, but has no real defensive potential. They're an attrition type, and very good on offense but can't keep people out. They'd probably struggle greatly against Alligators and Cows. Still, flying so good.

>Animals don't wait for anything
You what?

>don't wait for anything because that implies a plan for future action, which they don't ever do
Ask me how I know you're american!
Anyway lions wait on all kinds of shit all the time. For example the male could be waiting for the female hunters to return with his food. Male lions regularly WAIT at home because their larger height and mane make it difficult to sneak up on prey.

No

I think bear wins

Could I fly if I'd pick 50 eagles?

1k rats is a fucking lot of rats
if it was like 100, I could see the bears or bulls winning. But 1,000 rats? All trying to kill something? Youre fuckin dead lmfao