Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

add Sup Forums to the middle and Sup Forums to the bottom one and yes

>femanon with cute boobs
probably not accurate

Femanon should be thinking of Adam Driver/Kylo Ren

irony is reaching critical mass. It is now cool to like bad things simply because reddit dislikes them. Ironically enough, this is the most reddit thing you can do

Behold.

yes it is

>inb4 screaming 2049/prequel kiddies

post milkies

>lewding yotsuba

yeah exactly, they openly and freely mock the prequels whereas this board does sort of the same thing, yet attempts to distance themselves even further from reddit by convincing themselves they were actually good

Are you saying malick is bad you fucking Sup Forums pleb

Sup Forums loves the prequels now though

is br49 in the reddit panel? all those movies look the same i can't really tell
if not it should be there

I wonder sometimes, how many of the meme images i've made here have made it to leddit.

The Marky Mark one in the OP is one.

Tru Oldfags know Yotsuba is pure and is to always eternally be protected and defended

your understanding is severely malnourished my friend

Reddit is a deadening force that is respected around here. They move and grow at their own speed, but slowly enough so that we can walk around them and plan accordingly. We thank them for their existence everyday, as they do not resent, do not take notice, and develop at their sluggish pace, giving us all the time in the world to make certain that we do not EVER become like them.

The "Femanon" on there looks to drawn as attractive female
Not a overweight poptimist from tumblr

Everything that, as you might have said, 'becomes liked by Reddit,' are actually all things that are dead and dying. Reddit is like the force of nature that decomposes things for me. Not real things that decay on their own, but abstract things that need this force there. Once something is taken by Reddit, it is gone. It is becoming broken down slowly slowly into oblivion. And that is very valuable in this world of information.

>"loves" the prequels
that's only shitposters and some underaged nostalgiafags

Is reddit a focal point for entropy on the internet?

>females on cuckchan

Lmao, the few ones left years ago. theres just some crazed dykes spilling from the gay mental ill containement boards here and there

Goose is epic goose is based epic goose epic goose he's autismo like myself epic goose epic goose

It's part of it. If Sup Forums is the chaos that births things that are momentarily stable, then reddit is where these objects go as they gradually lose energy.

Replace the bald fat ugly guy on top with the face mask the girl has on the bottom. And then it would be literally me.

When was the last time you applied face mask on yourself, Sup Forums ?

what would say if you saw one these autists on the street?

Post the original please, I want to f e e l

This is my favorite reddit picture, thanks for posting fellow redditor

>theres just some crazed dykes spilling from the gay mental ill containement boards here and there
Yeah I noticed that too. Weird.

GET SERIOUS
GET FIT
GETT OUTTA MY WAY VIETNAMESE FUCKING SHITS

thats what i just said. Read my post again.

"yet attempts to distance themselves even further from reddit by convincing themselves they were actually good"

Sup Forums has convinced themselves they love the prequels. If this were the popular sentiment to have, Sup Forums would not think this. This board and by extension entire site wants to be ahead of the curve and contrarian so hard that they will brainwash themselves into thinking they like something simply because its the unpopular or ironic thing to do. Its a mess

yeah kinda

>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

Have an upvote.

i think they are like the Sup Forums faggots that get banned on their shit board and try to miserably fit in here

You wouldn't understand because you're new to this board

best scene of the decade