Get to the kinoplex

>get to the kinoplex
>See this

>Go to kinoplex's bathroom
>See this

Black Panther premiere, already?

make my way into the theater and sit on the row with the least amount of dead guest from the last shooting

>mercury storage units in the theatre silver mine are leaking again

>the Soda Cellar has flooded again

>The watch towers spotted you again, now gotta stay another night in the popcorn mines

i told you death stranding was a fucking movie

>when the kino runs out of butter so they pour boiling tar over your popcorn

>Can't use the parking toilet because the kinoplex shower rooms are using 90% of water storage

>be a faggot
>make thread

>your theater is on the left, sir.

Fuck these kinoplex full body scanners, man. Anyone else hate how hard it's getting to bring guns into the theater? I'd feel a lot safer if everyone was open carrying.

I am a brainlet wojak and for a good 20 seconds I kept looking at the image to figure out what was going on, I thought the carpet was just tore up to reveal a shiny waxed floor underneath.

That moment when the staff empty the kinoplex piss bottles all at once.

Is that the Black Blood of the Earth?

>The guy who complains about the scanners
Umm sweatie, penis inspection's left, don't like it?, Mines are three quarters from here to the right

>go to the kinoplex
>see this

Black Blood of the Earth?
What the hell does that even mean, Egg?

>the kinoplex engineers replaced the spray water with oil for the 4D viewing of Deepwater Horizon

You mean oil?

ITT: reddit

I mean BLACK BLOOD OF THE EARTH

Let women congregate in one place too long, and their cycles start to synchronize. Ban women from theaters now!

turn 360 degrees

wow

THAT'S A TICKING TIMEBOMB!

(you just know someone will keep peeing into it just to see how much more it could hold)

A classic.

I still don't know how people do this though

the showers are backed up, how am I supposed to clean up before going to see a kino

holy crap i thought it was a white person in black face when i saw the boot.

Burgers put this shit on all their food including salads

>When la creatura has broken out of containment again