What are the best date movies?

What are the best date movies?

One Night in Lena

Anything FUNNY. A high paced slasher horror is good as she'll be cuddling into you for comfort and you'll probably bang afterwards.

Bad ideas are anything slow, anything depressing, most dramas, most high cinema. I'm not denying there's a million good movies in those genres but they're shit if you're trying to get laid. You watch any of the BAD date movie genres and you're likely to get a hug and a peck on the cheek before she goes home.

Keep it light, keep it fun. Even a low brow comedy is way better than a quality drama. And fast-paced slasher horror (but not slow paced psychological horror).

grotesque, look at her hairy back.

bigot

literally every camwhore has that same boyfriend

Can everyone stop posting stuff that makes me want to kms

Driver delivers the greatest acting performance of all time here as "man who doesn't kill himself while touching naked Lena Dunham".

Post more pls.
She's Evelyn Claire, by the way. A suicidal camgirl who has been in a few BLACKED videos.

Giv whore gf

DELET THIS

what was he thinking during this scene?

End me

>some day iam famous and will never have to do stuff like this again

Don't throw up

True. In fact most are even scrawnier than that dude

If I ever become a super villain this will be my origin.

>her new threesome scene with Anya Olsen
it's too bad Anya talks a shit ton, but if you get past that, it's not a terrible scene

Imagine being Adam in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Lena Dunham, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your lumpy body and pudgy, bloated monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another Japanese fangirl in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Adam and not only lie in that bed while Lena Dunham writhes her disgusting body on top of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and hanging gut, and just lie there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected her riding. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, LENA DUNHAM LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her melted-looking fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of teen fangirls and British slags and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of serving in the USMC. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her rippling stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "curvaceous (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so little for with no exercise whatsoever in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Kylo Ren. You're not going to lose your A-List movie career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.