twitter.com/disneystudiojp/status/933288973316665344
youtube.com/watch?v=aAs7Wxvc1_o
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You sure? wasn't he like 30?

FIRST FOR SHEEV

nth for endgame right here, lads

I've never said this on Sup Forums before but consider killing yourself

One of ya'll said we're getting a new Forces of Destiny episode with Rey n Kylo, when tho?

Precisely 29. They made a detail that he was 23 in Bloodline and it was 6 years prior TFA.

>never told someone to kys on Sup Forums before
lmao weak

TFA Kylo was Adam with a ton of makeup and primping. They toned it down and left him more natural looking for TLJ. They wanted Kylo to look more worn down and strung out too so they didn't prettify him as much.

*writes music for your waifu*

No, that was Adam Driver's age as he filmed TFA.

Kylo is officially 29 in TFA and TLJ. He'll probably be 32 or so at the start of IX after he inevitable time skip though. Adam is playing a character younger than him.

>I've never said this on Sup Forums

If that's true and you're not new, then kys

Oh i see

What does it say about Luke that young Kylo destroyed his temple and students all while in his pajamas and barefoot?

Luke hadn't had his milky yet.

>tfw awkwardly fail at mindtricking your waifu

Remember when Daisy spoiled the movie?

Who would be the big spoon?

Protip: It's Rey. Always.

>looser skin
>fat under the chin

What was Rian thinking, not telling him to diet?

>play it cool Ben you got this she didn't notice your hand it's cool it's cool

Rey fights like a sith

That's just Adam's face, man. He has a weak chin that no diet is going to do anything for.

Honestly he probably packed on weight for muscle mass. And he's pretty normal in all honesty - looks great in some scenes, looks like a mess in others. I like him a lot for it honestly.

>The way she screams a challenge at that one Praetorian Guard
Went straight to my dick, not going to lie. She and Kylo are brutal together. If they don't get to fight together again at least once in IX then JJ is a hack.

>Her screams during the fight with the guards.

It seemed like they fed off of each other. She became more fierce and he became more precise and calculating in combat. Was dope.

He did. He packed on extra weight to regain muscle mass he lost for Silence. He was clearly bulking at the time of TLJ's filming.

He looked slimmer again not too long afterwards probably because he cut back down to normal size after regaining what he wanted to.

Vincent Vendetta new video WHEN!?!?

I actually want to see them use the Force while fighting together next time. Kylo's supposed to be great at Force control but he didn't get to showcase it in TLJ the way he did in TFA when he froze that blaster bolt and various people.

>tfw in IX Kylo freezes and pulls multiple enemies together and Rey takes them all out at once with one big swing of her double-bladed staff lightsaber

>Rey is literally only interesting when paired with the white guy that SJWs call neonazi
>Black comic relief character gets sidelined
>KK gives a trilogy to Rian because of this relationship even though he butchered Luke's characters for the Luuke fags

Is the Mouse secretly based?

I really hope they show more of her dark side in the next movie.

>double-bladed lightsaber

Stop user-chan I can only get so erect

This. I wanna see them pull like a MOTHERFUCKING Star Destroyer out of the sky or some shit like Force Unleashed.

Yeah I want her grittier and dark.

I still wish TFU hadn't royally fucked up that sequence.

>latino man is sexist against a female authority figure
>the hugely overhyped female stormtrooper can't do anything cool

You have to see the Battlefront videos on youtube. He does a lot of force tricks.

Don't forget that Leia basically defers to him in the end.

B A S E D

Holy shit he convinced me that Reylo has parallels with Beauty and the Beast

I liked the part where you can see her eye through the broken helmet. which ironically only dehumanizes her even more.

Was it the dried rose in home in Jakku?

I like that too. I just finished the Phasma novel and I'm just so disappointed. She's a wasted opportunity.

They Snow Whited this one.

Basically all the clues, there are too many
I thought how Kylo kept refering to her as "the girl" was interesting too

She's a badass in the novel ya?

According to Rian Johnson that was Daisy's idea.

Huh, I assumed it was pottery for when Luke chopped off Dagobah-Vader's head and you saw about that much of Luke's eye

Kylo would be either
>awkward as fuck because he's never been with a woman before
>aggressive as fuck and doesn't give a shit
Which would be more kino?

I feel so dumb for thinking the romance wasn't even planned before TLJ. Obviously Reylo is a major element of the story, it just wasn't that obvious in TFA

Yes but the novel is about a pregnant nobody, a captive resistance pilot and a stormtrooper captain. We only get one chapter that is from her point of view by the end.

a mixture of both is usually the right answer

I knew my girl had vision. That's why I wanna hear what she honestly thinks about the Reylo thing, uncensored and honest. I bet she'd throw around some great concepts.

Very similar to jaina/jacen

Post lewd adam

Irrelevant because not canon

MR WIDE

He's B I G G

Canon to me

T H I C C

He's pretty huge.

Apparently Kylo Ren's japanese VA fell in love with Rey
twitter.com/disneystudiojp/status/933288973316665344
C U T E

holy shit the connections won't stop coming

>lol u never told someone to kys what a faggot get out my secret club
edgelord newfags detected, anyone in this thread unironically actually needs to neck themself NOW

I don't blame him one bit. Best waifu of 2017

>triggered response

remember when daisy and adam were caught together on an airport going from LA to ireland?

they had to keep it secret because they were going to film TLJ, like a true celeb couple

Dark Sides

I remember user

So
are they gonna have a daughter or a son? or twins for the pottery?

Nino's dreamy voice from Acca13
Based.

Twins please. Pottery at its finest

Is it true that twins skip a generation or is that full of shit?

A son and I know this happened in the comics. He can wear those dresses, Kylo is wearing a dress essentially.

> there's a phasma novel

So that's why all the normies were hyped for her?

Twins tend to fuck each other. One kid is enough

>In Reylo´s hands scene. It´s pure Freud, pure body language. Their scene was their first sexual meeting.

>The two bare hands allude to the sexual act unconsciously, the hands are their naked bodies. The fact that Rey offers her hand first shows that she started this. And of course Ben can not refuse, given his attraction for her. The glove symbolizes clothing in a possible canonical version of body language.

>Ben is willing to undress before her. Luke finds this inconceivable, as it would mean that he had caught his daughter with her nephew pimp in bed. So unconsciously Rey & Ben have slept together, so soon. The intime backgroud with her almost tears and his irresistible look to her can make reference to her virginity and his way of make her his in soul and body, and the energy they come off when they touch, their heavy breath, their sexual pleasure before Luke reacts. And there is a moment ,in which time almost stops.

>When Kylo’s hand touches Rey’s skin, her face feels almost pain, relief and at the same time surprise, while he´s looking herixedly, focused on his contact with her.Then and only then does this moment refer to the virginity that he is stealing.

How did the Mouse get away with this?

I'm a faggot because I want them to have a daughter named Padme now.

I hope three children. Perfect number

It's a Mad Max: Fury Road rip-off.

not really, she was just one of those misterious characters that had the Boba Fett appeal

Yup. The whole movie was about sexual awakening apparently. Diving in the dark vagina hole. Ben wiping water off of his mouth. The throne room scene with the red wallpaper catching fire and penetration of the Praetorian Guard.

>you got 10 seconds to sell the reylo idea to him

Wat do?

$$$$$$$$$$$

Episode X

You know that popular game KOTOR? Let's rip that shit off. We'll add like...uhh Disney Princess shit in there too. That shit sells right?

Just finished that long ass video about Reylo. Anyone got others? I'm a sucker for theories and analysis

We have absolutely no idea what else to do

you can not only make a throneroom and a parade scene in the final movie.

this time it's a WEDDING

youtube.com/watch?v=aAs7Wxvc1_o

Females eat that shit up like crazy, men even more so (though they're afraid to admit it). Disney has never been one to shy away from romance, so why not take the opportunity to try something in a "space" setting? Oh and think about the merchandise, 2 pack "prince & princess" dolls sell greatly with little girls (and Sup Forums members)

Vincent Vendetta on youtube