How the fuck is it possible for heated flavored water to be unbalanced when being poured

How the fuck is it possible for heated flavored water to be unbalanced when being poured

it was a metaphor

Ding ding ding

Nip tea and the ceremony are very delicate, probably. Or just this

For his mind obviously but you can't have a liquid distribution be unbalanced

I don't think a grown man should be thinking so hard about a children's cartoon show.

I swear to fucking god the reason Sup Forums hates so many things, Samurai Jack included Ian because you people are the densest most literal autistic pieces of shit who need everything spoonfed and explained to you. Holy fucking kek.

Are you okay O__O...?

I make drinks part time and study chemistry, I know a bit about how liquids diffuse

It's a meme you dip

>heated flavored water
it's okay, Sup Forums. just admit you forgot what tea was called.

I miss him bros

He fucked up the amount of tea during the ceremony, maybe?

Some blends have to be infused during very specific amount of time at particular temperatures, yada yada yada and stuff. Also yeah it was metaphorical.

What are some good ingredients for tea?

THAT'S FORTUNE COOKIE NONSENSE!

Leaves, and water.

Balance in culinary terms means all the ingredients are blended in a way where no one flavor overtakes another and they compliment each other but yea it was a metaphor

Cunt

Hibiscus is a good floral tea and I also like white jasmine pearls

Honey is better than sugar always

Lemon is also good

liberty cap mushrooms, chopped and dried

There's this thing where where the chi or turmoil or enlightenment of the guy making the tea can be tasted in the tea by the tea-drinker. I don't remember the original story, it's an old legend. Probably a story about the Buddha or an old chinese fairy tale about the gods. I saw it in the Zamasu arc on Dragon Ball, and remembered reading half the story in school like a decade ago. It's a zen thing.

raspberry