I want to fluff Gert. Anyone else feel this way?

I want to fluff Gert. Anyone else feel this way?

Maybe in Queen or Anime-Battle version.

I'd fluff her pillow, tuck her into a comfy bed, kiss her on the forehead, and wish her a good nights sleep, if you know what i mean.

lookit dem biddies

I don't get it

I'd rather fluff my Garfield

Queen Gert is absolutely tip-top tier
>dem fat titties
>dem thighs
>HIPS

Sure, but what are the chances of surviving that?

>30+ years of eating candy
Unless she just went to MintTown her breath would smell rotten.

Picture of anime version please

>the one chapter they changed art styles
>I prefer/like it more than what is normally used
huh

Want Cloudia. Non-dead.

Don't stick your dick in crazy, man.

i think being a 40 year old version with only fairytale creatures, she would want to keep somone normal looking alive(enough) for later. But she left and forgot a prince in her bag for 15+ years cause shes too busy murderhobo'ing.

He prolly means the issue with the guest artist where she gets sucked into a fighting game.

That seems extremely unsafe

This thread reminded me I never actually finished this series.
Like I think I read up to just the issue after

Sorry but... who?

So does Gert get a makeover like that as well in the issue?

is the new comic out?

nothing more alluring than a cutiepie who can slay by the dozens

guess you'd have to put in quite the effort to make things worth her while

shes not too picky if she wanted to fluff a muffin fluffer frog prince, but shes gonna forget about you if you dont bring something to the table. she admires others with bloodlust like herself with the axe to back it up, if you get kidnapped your on your own.

What is this?

I liked the last issue

Gotta return,
return to my world,
Samurai Gerd'.

Fluffsass!

It's already canon that her rotten crotch stink can kill a lake full of fish.

Wanted to like this comic cause the art is great but I couldn't even get through the first issue.

But I would still let her dominate and bully me

dude, issue 5 is so worth it

You guys read I Hate Image?

Shut up Boco.

she's old enough mentally for it

she in that grey area where she's old enough but at the same time she's still a kid

Bump.
Also, would fluff

I Hate Fairyland, a story about a girl who has been trapped in a sugarcoated wonderland for 30 years and starts fucking the place up in an attempt to get out.

wasnt there a game that had a similar "cute fairlyland, crapshit world" kinda vibe? an adult swim game if im not mistaken.

god i miss conkers bad fur day

The boulder game or the unicorn game?

Always I'm Gonna Be With You make believe in you and live in harmony harmony alright

Yes

i remember now, it was candy mountain massacre.

>Gert will never suck you dry
Why live?

First: Second: Did anyone ever scan it or whatever?

this is on going?

would be nice. i missed fcbd and i doubt theres any left.

yeppers. third volume will be out in october i think,12th issue is out now.

The FPS with the anime schoolgirl? I remember that.

why she put jelly on tha battleaxe

she gotta makes lotsa toast for all her friendies

Lone Gert and Grub.

her considerate,,

This was defiantly a strong gag for me. the punchline was fantastic.

post favorite gags/parts.

I will have to look for one on each issue, my memory is very fuzzy

I remember it being a pretty generic Deadpool humor comic. Not bad but kind of bland. Does it get better or is it just not my type of comic?

art is fantastic and 99% of the series' value, but the writing has never really gotten above average, and is often mediocre

butts n stuff

I'll give it a shot user. I'm trusting you.

That's hot as fuck

gonna need that reference sheet for Queen Cloudia

I'm surprised Misha isn't here he always dumps that reference sheet

yeah I'm surprised too, am thinking about dropping a request off over in /aco/ involving both Queen Cloudia and Queen Gertrude, and while I already have a reference sheet for the latter handy, don't have one on hand for Cloudia

bump

Was there ever an adult version of Happy appearing in the comic?

No. I want her to fluff me.

nope but we do have fanart of the idea(although I feel the design could be improved)

not that i know of. maybe someday.

>captcha
i want to belieeeeeeve

bump

Would you have stuck around?

honestly this feels like it might be the opposite of how she'd react

>defiantly
go look that word up in a dictionary

curses, autocorrect

she would reconsider due to being starved for sex, since her only output is mindless gore and murder. she'll probably dom you the whole way and keep you as a boytoy

>All these lewd scenarios being concocted in this thread
My tablet hasn't been in use all day, Sup Forums
Don't force my hand like this

>My tablet hasn't been in use all day, Sup Forums
>Don't force my hand like this
do it user, we need more

so would the user in this scenario be like Gertrude and also be an adult in a kid(or at least teen) body?

a kid in an adult's body, for irony

I was thinking more guy who's an adult get zapped to Fairyland and then ends up being enchanted to have the body of a young teen,
so there's still irony since Gert's adult mind was gained while never aging, while user gained his adulthood normally but then lost it

Poetic. I love it!

bump

I lost the reference sheet when my hard drive got fried. Can someone else post it?

Thank goodness for desuarchive though.

>I lost the reference sheet when my hard drive got fried
guess that explains why I haven't seen you much around Sup Forums lately

thanks

bump

Nice

Queen Gertrude is life

i was kinda hoping she would keep her powers at least. it would be funny if she just forgot she had them from all the time being queen.

I'm still surprised Cloudia didn't turn out to be a long-term antagonist.

honestly I'm more surprised that the guy who gave her the powers hasn't come up yet in some manner since the series became an ongoing

while i do like her, it would have been too formulaic villain of the week thing. send bagguy, oh no foiled again, curses gertrude! finding a technicality so she can kill her asap was the more interesting thing. but hey, maybe we can see her in the afterlife or a flashback.

hes to far away and sitting on his throne of skuuuuuulls. hes one of the seven big evils so there is always a chance later. part of the world is that much of it is throwaway fairytale bullshit that is context sensitive anyway. I think the aimless adventures suits it well. they can always make a big overarching thing if they feel like it and lead it up to something.

S&M is not normally my bag but the things I'd let her do to me...

How has she not killed everything yet? You would think that she would have by now but seeing as there is a new moon now do they resoawn

I've always assumed that Fairyland is just really, really, really damn huge

one last bump for the night

Man, I fell off the IHF bandwagon. What issue is it up to now? Nice to see some new art, especially Queen Gert stuff.

Bump

So I just caught up as far as issue 10. Is it just me or does it feel like things went a bit awry in the story department with these issues? I still love the art, and Gert, but it feels like Skottie doesn't know where to take the story any more.

Post-Apocalyptic Gert a qt though.

Nice

The way Cloudia fucked Gert over is pretty funny.

Only after convincing her to get rid of the head.

Not really. You know how girls get green hair? Your hand would get stuck, and she'd bite it.

It's a book where you get to see an artist have fun with his art.

yeah, issue 5 was the highpoint so far and ends as if it could be the last one. i feel they are setting up things they can come back to at any point. the newest ones have gurt realizing how bad she can be, turning over a new leaf, then being like no, fairyland is a fucked up place and any attempt to do "good" might not be so good for others.

gert kinda screwed herself over. unless her intention was for gert to nuke her so she would be stuck in fairyland and be dead so she wont have to deal with gert. thats metal.