I, Tonya

Say what you want but this is Kino

None of you plebs seen it yet?

>Fat, trashy Tonya Harding

literally the one role Jennifer Lawrence was made to play and would fit in perfectly.

>Sup Forums watching movies

JLaw isn't funny, and she is impossible to like. She is only tolerable when she plays a character that's supposed to be a bitch. No way would I have even dreamt of seeing the film if she was the lead.

Margot Robbie is perfect

>watching a whole movie in a 360p xvid

i'd rather wait a couple of months

Autism. There's a good Screener. Looks 80s as fuck and even better.

What is it and is it worth my time?

oh fuck, I love screener season. I know what I'm watching tonight.

>muh quinoa
stick to your Reddit Runner thread, tourist

without a hint of sarcasm or exaggeration, I would give a year of my life to breed an enthusiastic Margo from her Wolf of Wall Street era.

Pretty good.
Almost burst out laughing when Margot was pretending to be a 15 year old teenager though

Hey anyone have the Call Me By Your Name leak?

>the goodfellas of figure skating
What they mean is that its style clearly rips off the wolf of wall street

sent ;)

Whats it about sell it to me

You trying to cry to some gaykino?

hell yeah

Tony Harding

Never heard of him

He is a real gangster who loves ice skating

A teenage white trash girl gets beaten in a violent relationship and gets pissed that the judges don't like her.

Did anyone see her sex tape from her wedding night. At the end she squirts the cream pie into her hand and shows it to the camera. Trashay

L-l-ink

I don't even think Rotten Tomatoes or imdb have it on their current/upcoming movies list on their front page. It's like this movie barely exists.

release was on 8th December

>Budget $11 mil
>Box Office $1.1 mil

Thats why nobody knows it even exists. Gonna win some shit during the award season and people will take notice.

>the reddit spacer is the iTonya shill
color me surprised

Just watch the 30 for 30, instead.

I saw it. It was exactly what you would expect. I had fun.

It's gonna get a wider release in January, I'd have to drive to some arthouse theater to watch it right now but it's def. on my list

>tonya harding
Ah now i remeber i watched the trailer and thought it was gonna be like black swan.

>its real

Jesus christ it's bad quality. Though I dunno what I expected