Americans

>americans

>>Euros

Fucking hell, a nation of literal fucking babies who get scared and confused if they're not being bombarded with mind-numbing white noise.

this can't be real

how new are you

>>>Euros
>Post an americans mutt

What did he mean by this ?

>mfw in the milan airport and see an african woman yelling at her italian husband while the black kid looks up at them both silently.

cucked italians.

I thought my cam version was busted at this scene. Thanks for clarifying but I won't buy the bluray or watch it on the big screen.

Wait, don't a fuck ton of movies do this? i can't think of any off the top of my head but i'm sure tons of movies do this.

amerigoblins are too used to constant gunfire noises so it scared them to here nothing.

>he can't into grammar

Probably, but I guess not the type of movies that Star Wars fans go and see...

>he can't into white country with intact foreskins

>he'd be too scared of his own thoughts to even own a gun

>he's too scared to sing the fresh prince song

>ameritards

Take this shit back to Sup Forums ffs

cry more soyboy

Keep dreaming of us sweetie

lmao

The final final Garry potter movie did this just before harry dies

look at the super effeminate 'male' behind admiral gender studies.. is he wearing a dress?

>In the USA you are an unfit father if you don't feed your kid the fast food jew
oy vey!

>8590▶
>
> (You)
>The final final Garry potter movie did this just before harry dies
garry? fuck off. It's harry you dumb merii'tard, while were at it, can you spell philosophers? hahaha.

So they do a saving private ryan thing where hanks is overwhelmed and blanks out on the beach, but they execute it so poorly that it doesn't make sense and everyone thinks its a glitch?

Posts an americuck oldie

I havnt seen tlj, can someone tell me if the silence actually fits the moment like SPR or if the director was trying to be deep and fucked up

It fits the scene pretty well.

It's a scene where admiral holdo (OPs pic, pink hair bitch) uses hyperdrive to crash the ship into a star destroyer ship, everything is silent as it crashes into the ship destroying both, letting the escape pods... escape.

the total silence lasts for about 1 second. There is plenty of sound going on, but it's muted.

>tfw shooter becomes passive, and you may no longer push the button

Anyone remember which moment this was?

Must be really shitty and out of place for people to think that.

It was actually one of my favourite moments in the movie

There's a big overhead shot of Snokes dreadnaught (massive ship) from in space

The big explosion you see happens in silence and I thought it gave a pretty eery effect

It ain't. It's actually one of the best in the movie
Americans are jus daft

Holdo crashing the ship with no survivors

Rey revealing who her parents were.

How can they even tell over all the clapping?

The Empire expected one of them in the wreckage brother.