Korra,Power Puff Girls and now Samurai Jack

>Korra,Power Puff Girls and now Samurai Jack

Maybe your expectations are too high,Sup Forums. On their own, they're good enough but your ridiculous standards deem satisfaction to be impossible

>Samurai Jack
Samurai Jack is great, fuck you.

This is what bugs me. There are people on Sup Forums treating Samurai Jack's new season as if it's on par with the fucking Powerpuff Girls reboot.

Honestly, everyone on Sup Forums is too prim and prissy about what they want. They don't know shit about animation, storywriting, planning, budget making, etc., yet they act like what the devs do is something fucked up on their part and they call them out on it like it's the goddamn dog show they're hosting.

All they do is love to hate whatever it is they let their weak minds wander to and constantly complain about what THEY don't like, what THEY wanted to happen, what THEY think would be better. All they care about is nostalgia, meaning the latest season of South Park was on par.

You fags constantly mock the creators of your so called "favorite shows", like you're what they depend on. Wrong. You depend on them. You lick their shoes. You worship their footsteps. You smell their buttholes for the sheer satisfaction and pleasure.

Admit it, Sup Forums. You're just merely children, all of you. Whether in body or in soul, or either. I just couldn't give any shits about that. And even if you won't, that itself proves it further how immature, naive, and overall, worthless you all really are.

You think because you're all fans, you deserve to have good shows? HA! They'll decide what they want to do, and you'll never have a say in it.

Because you're just sheep. And sheep always follow.

This desu

dumb lump the new PPG in with Korra and SJ

its possible to still like something while criticizing it, its possible for something to have good things about it without being perfect, this is the case with both Korra and new Jack

but the new PPG was just hot fucking garbage

Most people on Sup Forums like Samurai Jack's revival

Nah. I'm happy with Samurai Jack. Its great. Cant say the same about Korra.

No idea about the ppg. Dont care about them.

Ok.

The only real problem with Jack is the last episode was so heavy handed with the pairing

It's not anywhere near nuPPG so

Korra was too socially realistic in themes about how fucked up life can be so the majority of basement dwellers here were mad to see something so close to home instead of an epic fairytale. It was a good series in its way.

nothing about korra is realistic, in any way. its not even "realistic" in its own universe.

I agree, "hot girl getting rejected" was just bs

Yeah, go on a rant blaming the audience. That always makes you look good.

korra had 4 seasons, one of which was good

Not him, but it worked. All your fags do is complain that shit didn't reach your expectation.

>S1 Korra
All right, good villain, interesting themes, fun setting, interesting MC in the fact she's very gifted but a huge fuckup in every other way to balance it out. Shit love triangle, pointless forced romances, shit series ending.
>S2 Korra
Shitty up until episode 7-8 when they dropped the romance drama and turned up the spirit world shit.
>S3 Korra
A great season. Very ATLA-like, lots of adventure, character development, great villains and exciting shit going on. Good ending.
>S4 Korra
Good villains. Weird pacing, cool mech fights but stupid reasoning behind mech fights. If you can't metalbend platinum, surely firebenders can just melt it and earthbenders can drop it through the ground? Only a small amount of annoying romance shit, weirdly with little to no focus on what was going to be the endgame romance. Whole thing felt somewhat messy.
Ending romance produced one of the funniest fandom spergouts i've ever seen, though.

Overall, I liked it. I just only ever rewatch Season 3.
They also fucked up in the action figure department.

These are grown men who expect a show to recapture their youth when they were innocent and then get upset when it doesn't. So many people point out the been there's and done that when complaining about tropes

All I want is for something good. Is that to much to ask?

What amounts to "Good" for you user?

Nice essay faget

>Is that to much to ask?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Most people are happy with Samurai Jack. The only issue is the number of episodes; they shouldn't be losing episodes on filler stuff, but that doesn't make it bad.

Korra and PPG were just plain retarded.

Korra was okay. It was serviceable; it had a huge amount of flaws but it also had some pretty good stuff in it.

Powerpuff Girls never was something to be excited about, with many pre-release indications that it was going to be shit.

Samurai Jack is great. It has some problems, but for the most part it's fantastic.

>S3 Korra
>A great season
When will this meme end? Zaheer's character was just as retarded as the other villains. The beginning of S03 wasn't that good either. Were they really expecting people to just join them in the air temples?

>S04
I think you're missing the point that if i's fucking platinum it shouldn't even be used to build a mecha in the first place. Platinum is not a metal used to build anything because of how maleable it is. It would just break from the weight or itself. Kuvira is far from being a good villain (or at least becomes a shitty one by the end). The way she handled attacking RC was ridiculous, going inside the city to melee her opponents instead of shooting from kilometers of distance, not to say giving up after 3 lines of dialogue.

More like whats it for you? Maybe its not me having a high standard but faggots like you with shit standards

>Yeah, go on a rant blaming the audience.

The audience loves it.

Its just few shitposters on Sup Forums that go autistic. The show has problems, but if you think that it is somehow bellow a 8/10 you are retarded.

>you're retarded if you don't share my opinion