Finally got around to seeing this movie

>finally got around to seeing this movie
>think the plot would revolve entirely around gosling and his eWaifu thanks to Sup Forums
>it actually deals with preserving your humanity, parenthood, wanting the best for your children, etc

Is that all this fucking board cared about? Some digital gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ES6jTsZ4NQs
hooktube.com/watch?v=ES6jTsZ4NQs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who gives a fuck it another shitty remake

>remake

kill yourself

>>think the plot would revolve entirely around gosling and his eWaifu thanks to Sup Forums
it literally was, goose did not care about anything else other than Joi and Deckard he literally ignored all the other characters and their motives.

Everyone else who saw it
>a worthy sequel to a classic
>challenges previous movies philosophical questions while asking new ones of its own
>Villeneuve is on his way to the top
>breathtaking visuals

Meanwhile on Sup Forums
>how long till I can jerk it to my own JOI?

This

This. All of this.

It's almost as though there's a massive amount of projection on this board.

Ain nothing wrong with that boyo!

>remake

Why don't you leave back to where everyone else is? I'm sure oyur sophomiric understanding of film will get you likes, retweets, upvotes, etc.
Tourist scum

youtu.be/ES6jTsZ4NQs

>>a worthy sequel to a classic
Except a reddit poll showed 1/3 hadn't even seen the original, and another 1/3 had only seen the original recently after hearing of this. This film is bandwagoner, consumerist fodder.

THats what it fucking is. Why does there need to be a new blade runner movie over 20 years later? Why? Make
Something original if the stories so much different like you say. Fuck this movie, Ryan Gosling is a shit actor anyway..

I thought Joi would be in it a lot more from Sup Forums memes and I thought she was actually gonna be a pure waifu... then this happened

Redditors

>watching this contrarian brainlett.

>THats what it fucking is
It's a fucking sequel you fucking retard. Have you even watched the first one?

kill yourself you dumb fucking shit.

It's an actual sequel, you should watch it.

>reddit poll

why are you taking screenshots of reddit on your phone? presumably with an app.

What a terrible false flag

He was completely engrossed in his origin story though. He believed he was Deckard's kid, and you could tell how much it impacted him when he realized he wasn't.

>buying this movie twice to feed SONY so they can make another one.
fucking idiot redditor.

>remake

I know, man. I really hated that Tron remake.

this edgy fuckin contrarian watched the bloody camrip and complained about CGI because that's what reddit told him is bad when there was just as much practicals in the movie as the original.

he literally has video game posters in the background and watched a fucking camrip

a fucking camrip

>same scriptwriter as the original
Ridley scott produced it and it was his choice to make it and couldn't direct so chose Villeneuve.

it was a sequel you dotard

U can’t make a sequel over 20 years later with different characters/actors, yet the same concept.

Go read a fucking book or something.. you like books so much right. Stop pushing this fucking trash popcorn flick in peoples faces. It was rejected, rightfully.

>it actually deals with preserving your humanity, parenthood, wanting the best for your children, etc
No, it doesn't.

Link? I want to see the comments

Brainlet. You completely misunderstood that scene.

You are a fucking retard.

>preserving your humanity, parenthood, wanting the best for your children

nah if Sup Forums ever wanted to talk about those themes some retards would immediately reply with "hurr durr Sup Forums"

if there had been no waifu and no gosling then Sup Forums wouldn't have given a shit. plotwise and (mostly) thematically it's mediocre. the visuals are admittedly incredible but this film is pretty tedious. the only interesting character(stelline) is barely in the movie. #theresistance shit was fucking awful. ford was awful. leto was awful. what a fucking waste.

>this discussion again
no thank you user

lets not give him any more views shall we
hooktube.com/watch?v=ES6jTsZ4NQs

What a waste of dubs

>the replicants talking about being more human than human and about how dying for the right cause is the most human thing you can do isn't about the preservation of the aspects that seperate man from machine
>deckard wanting the best for his child and the replicants' relationship with raechel and her child isn't about parenthood

Okay.

Go fuck urself faggot