Luke

>Luke, ...

Did I ever tell you about the time I was wrongfully arrested by stormtroopers and beaten into a coma?

They were bad friends.

Ayo, hol up. Tha Fos be like sum kinna powa n shiet. Fuckin' powaful as a muthafucka.

...have i ever told you about how Shakespeare couldn't even write his own name?

Nigga, if try and pop me I'mma finna become powerful enough to blow yo mind

>Uncle Ben

Use da yo, Lil Sky

You fought in the Klan wars?

>gabagool lodges in esophagus
>suffers a panic attack
oof marone

Come here, lil' Luke. lemme tell y'all about da force and wif great power comes great resistibility.

I read that in Cosby's voice and it's fucking hilarious.

I guess you didn't get the memo. Cosby is a serial rapist. He's not funny anymore.

that makes it funnier

They popped Vader?!

What's up with all the racist replies?

>What's up with all the racist replies?
>on Sup Forums

I dunno bro they're really uncalled for EYE EM OH

Ayo Luke finna tell you about dem moop ba boddu fo mo fugga bix nood

Ayo luke finna teyya summin, dat boi shieet was a real G yo.

...giv me yo wallet, sand honkey

Ayy Luke, lemme tell ya sumthin...da Jedi Order din du nuffin wrong. Da Empiyah tryna keep da Jedi down, ya feel me?

...I am yo nigga!

That's why these 'rapist' celebrities will forever be funny on Sup Forums now - normies never discuss them.

>all black remake of the original trilogy when

unironically, I'd love to see it, but Sup Forums is not ready

are you new here?

>Yo boy luke, did i ever tell ya that das droid' were from yo papa?

G was good a senpai'

Everyone is black except Lando, who is now played by Aidan Gillen

This fucking guy

And chewie is shaved,albino and speaks traditional english aswell

>Ey yo Luke, yo' daddy was the most ballin' star pilot in dis here galaxy, and a real G. I understand you're a baller yourself. He was my nigga

Idris Elba as: everyone

And Padme

>he was a real nigga

>I ever tell you bout da time I went to da sto to pick up sum 40's then tripped and landed on muh dick sheeit

>tfw can't tell if it's just an edit or actual sneak peak for episode 9 of "nu-Star Wars"

all the female parts are white women, or ugly chinks... oh wait... already is...

>He's not funny anymore
Then explain this:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg

>Luuke, nigga i ware ya, Yoda BETRAYED the bloodz, he's got lighting strikes mane, ghost mf going after yo walfare checks, g

Nigga, we gotta take these white devils down, ma nigga. Niggas be oppressing us and shiet.

>Disney follows in Lucas' steps of revising the original films
>They digitally blacken people and use CGI clones to insert scenes where Han is forced to undergo a course on why his chauvinistic ways before Leia likes him

I hope Disney sells the Star Wars back to Lucas after they fail miserably with Han Solo stand alone

my sides

Luke. Did I eva rap bout breasts?

Breasts was tha mammary glandz of mammalian species n' some reptomammals, n' was normally a gangbangin' finger-lickin' distinguishin feature of tha biatch of tha species. Put ya muthafuckin choppers up if ya feel dis! Malez did have breasts yo, but they was far less pimped than they biatch counterparts cuz of tha horny-ass dimorphism.

In some cultures, sentient dem hoes nursed they own young. This was legit of both primitizzle hoodary societizzles like Dathomir, where tha warrior-women of tha Singin Mountain Clan would feed they lil pimps even durin solemn councilz of war,[1] n' high-tech interstellar civilization: Leia Organa Solo nursed her twins fo' some time[2] n' Mara Jade Skywalker nursed her lil hustla Lil' Bow Wow until da thug was all dem months old.[3] Even Tenel Ka Djo, Biatch Muthafucka of tha Hapes Consortium, nursed her daughta Allana her muthafuckin ass.[4]

Alternatizzle steez of feedin infants did exist, as tha TDL nanny drizzle could store up ta two litaz of gin n juice internally.[5] Other sentient species retained phat breastfeedin traditions as well: biatch Wookiees had six breasts, which they used ta nurse they littaz of cubs.[6]Askajian dem hoes also had six breasts,[7] while Gran dem hoes had three.[8]

They was phat playas.

This looks new. Is the raceswap app back?

It gets funnier the more I dwell on it.

>Ey yo boy, come 'ere, come 'ere. Check this shit out. Yo pops wanted ya to have dis shit when you ain't a kid no mo. This shit right 'ere be yo pappas Lazer Baseball Bat. Dis a weapon of a Jedi OG, you know what I'm sayin? It ain't be sprayin bullets 'round like dem goofy ass Mac's and AKs. Dis a mo fly weapon fo times when playas had respect an all dat

>Obi-Wan? Shiiiiiit nigga, I ain't heard that name in a minute.

Ey' ya' hol' up, you tellin' me we was Jedi?

Straight up homes. Fo da thousand generaations da Jedi was da OGs cappin all fool messin wit da Old Hood. Dat was before da dark times... Before da LAPD...

HE
WUZ
A
GOOD
FRIEND

Coruscant. Home.
Least it was 'fo I fucked errythang up.

kek

YOOooo who dat bitch in da hologram?? Bitch iz fine as fuck yo. I eat her booty hole any day nigga

Anyone got the lord of the rings
>mah brotha
>mah kang
copypasta?

Doing drugs and fucking consenting whores is not rape, even if they regret it decades later.

>Tasteful blackface will never be used in Hollywood movies again

[Luke]
Can I say this one? Can I say this one?
Right now, right now, we still, we still
Feel like we ain't get what we want yet
When we get, when we get, when we get a little props
And really really get the way we gotta go
That's when you know it's on
You know what I'm sayin'?
'Cause right about now, I ain't braggin' or nothin'
But yo, the jedi, the jedi got somethin'
That I know that everybody wanna hear
'Cause I know I've been waitin' to hear
You know what I'm sayin'?
But straight up and down, 'til we get the goal
We gon' keep goin'

[Han]
Yeah, 'cause we tryin' to do all this
We tryin' to make a rebellion outta this, man
We ain't tryin' to-- know what I'm sayin'?
Affiliate ourselves with them fake-ass imperials and all that
We tryin' to make our own shit
So that when our children, word
So that when our children, all our seeds and whatever
They got somethin' for theyselves right there

[Leia]
We ain't tryin' to hop in and hop out right quick
Know what I'm sayin'?
We out for the Gusto, and we gon' keep it raw
You know what I'm sayin'? (Word)

Coruscant looks like Detroit, tires burning and niggers shooting blasters sideways at each other.

>he was my nigga...

Did you ever hear the story of Darth Trayvon the Dindu? I thought not. It's not a story the sjws would tell you. It's a white power legend. Darth Trayvon was a Dark Lord of the sjws, so powerful and so innocent he could use the Force to innocently find his way in to gated Floridian communities... He had such a knowledge of the communities that he could even fight one of the members of the community fter being confronted as to why he was there. The dark side of the sjws is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so innocent... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his ingredients to make purple drank, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, the President said he was his son which angered the whites, then the whites stole the presidency. It's ironic he could save others from reelection, but not himself.

>ctrl f: get the water nigga
>0 results

wow shit memes

Fucking hell that was funny