SCOTT SNYDER's 'Last Batman Story For A While' With ALL-STAR BATMAN Finale With SEAN MURPHY

SCOTT SNYDER's 'Last Batman Story For A While' With ALL-STAR BATMAN Finale With SEAN MURPHY

newsarama.com/34423-scott-snyder-unveils-plans-for-his-last-batman-story-with-all-star-batman-finale-in-fall-with-sean-murphy.html

I'm glad Scott Snyder is getting off this title. Because he's finally run out of ideas for Batman.

I'll miss him. He and Tomasi are my favorite Batman writers since Rucka.

The book itself can go as far as I'm concerned. I don't see the need for it.

Damn, I've been enjoying All-Star much more than his stories on Batman
I think he is better when he doesn't have to write the flagship title
I'm not fond of his characterization, but at least his stories are always entertaining with some cool ideas usually

It is sad that he will never write a good batman and robin story..He is the only one who is incapable of writing a robin.

>Rucka.
I read Batman: Death and the Maidens With damis aunt..
The bruce and martha scene is my favorite part..

Thank God, All-Star was so boring after the initial couple of issues, which were primarily carried by JRJR's art.

I think he was a better Batman writer than Batfags and Robinfags who not muh at everything they can, give him credit for. None of his stories hit it out of the park, but none of them were bad either. He was at least a lot better than King and Tynion. I hope he writes something horror oriented like Hellblazer or Spectre, rather than being put on retarded shit like JL or Superman.

Did this flashforward ever pay off, or was it just one big cocktease?

BASED Harper Row. Scott Snyder is a GOD.

It did in Batman Eternal.

>but none of them were bad either

The entire ASB run hasn't been particularly good.

I haven't read ASB, so I was just talking about his Batman run.

>None of his stories hit it out of the park, but none of them were bad either.
with a character as old as batman the stories that hit it out the park are the only ones worth reading. anything less is just batman for the sake of it

Snyder always felt like he was trying to leave his mark on Batman.
King feels like he's just passing time.
Neither are particularly good, but Snyder was certainly more annoying.

Tynion's awful.

King's awful, man. I hate his characterization for Bruce.

According to what I've heard, he is going to be the next Bat office editor after Doyle leaves for Vertigo.

>be the next Bat office editor
Nope.

The magick side of DC desperately needs him. Oliver is off Constantine after 12 so.. maybe. Though I doubt they'll put him on such a low selling title and I doubt they'll relaunch the title so soon.

You haven't actually read it.

He's said a few times in interviews that he wants to write Wonder Woman.

Johns will probably put a puppet writer on it to advance his rebirth and Jason plot.

that arc was so disappointing, they really should have had Gordon be Batman for longer

Johns has become pure cancer.

>bruce is a suciadal emo
>cat
>bat
>cat
>bat

>Bruce was ready to die but instead gave his life to something more
I have no problem with this

>They don't call each other by their first names
I understand the reason behind it but I don't like this.

I have, and the only good thing about the run is the art.

Best batman writer in recent memory.

Oh good, yet another character he can fill with parental anecdotes and vapid storylines.

Morrisonfags are still this mad at Snyder.
They can't accept that Snyder is the modern O'Neil and everyone is building on his foundation, meanwhile the only thing Morrison left is a character (Damian) that is poison and no one knows how to exactly use

shut up Cucka, it'll be a thousand times better than your shit.

Snyder rules faggot.

I always hated damien but i actually like him in Teen Titans and the in the name of the father arc.

>All these delusions

Seek help.

>delusions
>it's literally what's happening

I'm so fucking mad a goddamn hack like Tynion gets paid well for his garbage.

He's yet to write a single good book, anywhere, about anything.

Snyder is dead .

TMNT & Batman was good

His Constantine was good, but it was co written by Doyle, and

Snyder pls.

>SEAN MURPHY

fuck yes

To be fair I haven't read that but his independent work is dreadful. Try reading Memetic sometime.

What's wrong with it?

He was already out of them by issue 4 of N52.

I think Snyder is shit, but if anything, he's doing nothing but following Morrison's Batman, which I also pretty much hate. I think Morrison really fucked up Batman for everyone to come after him.
The Dixon/Moench/Grant era was the best Batman era, not just because of the stories, but the characterization as well.

I highly doubt Snyder is ever gonna leave Batman.

YASSSSS NA NA NANA NA NA NANA HEY HEY HEY GOOOOODBYEEEEEEEE

GET THAT FAGGOT OUTTA HERE ASAP

Least he's ending it on a somewhat high note?

Him leaving is the high note.

Harold is back?!?

Spectre by Snyder would be fucking great. His Swamp Thing alone was better than his Batman.

So Hush is no longer canon?

This. He wore the suit for like 8 issues total. Waste.

>gets paid well
He's a comic writer that isn't doing a high selling creator-owned book. He may get paid well relative to other comic writers, but that doesn't mean he gets paid particularly well.

So Death of the Family basically means nothing after Endgame right? Joker did know the whole time and Bruce was wrong

Morrison created the best Bat-Universe of all time and seeded a decade's worth of stories by himself, not to mention what the other authors working concurrently with him came up with.

>Rucka Batman

That's some shit tier tastes user.

Yes.

>best Bat-Universe
Nope.
All this Batgod Superjoker bullshit is his doing.

Oh fuck off. Its been Snyder with celebrity guest penciller telling generic as fuck stories.

This is great. He needs to move on. He's been sucking that Bat tit for too long.

Nope.
RIP and Batman and Robin are two of the greatest Joker stories of all time. He gave anyone who worked on the character a get out of jail free card for however they wanted to interpret the character, editorial idiotically pressed the reset button, and Snyder proceeded to catastrophically shit the bed as he is wont to do.