Are you self conscious about going to see movies with family members or ugly friends...

Are you self conscious about going to see movies with family members or ugly friends? Afraid to take your mom or a female friend you don't want people to think is your gf?

No

Travis is a beautiful soul.

where can I learn more about this man?

His facebook (Travis Bowdish). Don't bully him.

Reverse image seasech. You shall receive IG and faceslut next
I actually want his address to send some food for that poor dog

wow he sounds like a fucking retarded

i guess it's true what they say, iq and attractiveness are positively correlated

>he's not even smart to compensate

I would never bully someone like that, but someone really needs to tell him that you can't get away with being that incoherent and seemingly stupid when you look the way he does.

he should get /fit/

he loves his puppers
puppers and dr pepper (he only has one tooth left )

this is some james joyce shit

not gonna lie, after fucking up my life with drugs and sin, I kind of envy his innocence and loving heart.

Don't bully him or his brother will come after you.

OK. He takes care of the puppy. Good. Maybe he wants some obstacle course to train that pug?
They have enough problems with their weak respiratory sysems

Confess your sins, brother.

I’ve made fun of people in middle school before.

This is a beautiful post and makes me feel good about myself.

Larceny and whoring to name a few.

You should pay it forward then friend.
We shall deliver travis

Is he gonna Mice and Men that puppy?

>he sounds like a fucking retarded
Great job!

Lenny, no!

Where did /r/incel go now?

Lenny AND George killed that dumb bitch

>tfw Potatoman still gets more pussy than all of us combined

I bet he treats that dog really well and dogs don't care if you have a little deformity.

Honestly being properly stupid might not be entirely negative. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Smart people do tend to be more troubled mentally.

I try to take my female my female friends so people will think we're bf and gf

Just when I thought I couldn't feel more miserable.

He's happy because he's stupid. That's it.

Why does he have a pocket attached to his belt?

Fannypack full of condorns.

he's operating on levels of chad that shouldn't even be possible

That girl doesn't look like the sort of girl that requires condoms of her sexual partners.

Lanyard for keys.
All I was gonna say, she probably would have kissed him if he got those man loafers notice how she had to raise her heels to be equal to him. She would have been kind. And very appreciative

They're prelubed because his 16x14 cock tears all the girls apart.

Cant unsee

He's not very tall.

To everyone in this thread:

If you woke up and looked like Travis, what would you do?

Oh and remember boys, suicide is NOT allowed. How would you turn yourself into a chad if you gave your best?

They're with him only to use him as a token, they seek validation from other people "wooow roastie you are so good girl you don't mind him being deformed at all!"

I'm waking up to looking like shit everyday. Don't do much besides drinking, so I guess I'd just drink.

The Jews, amirite white brother?

I severely bullied a fat, smelly gypsy in middle school. I was all kinds of nasty to him, although never physically. Everyone in class bullied him really, but that's no excuse. The worst I've ever did was steal some cards (I think it was YuGiOh or something like that) from one Chad friend of mine and framed the fat kid. Then the Chad made fun of him and pushed him around (maybe even slapped him, I don't remember). I feel profoundly bad about this. I was a real asshole kid, hanging out with similar kids and we just made fun of anyone and everyone. A week doesn't go by that I don't think of doing a My Name is Earl type apology to that kid, if I can find him.

Guy feeds elderly peeps
What the fuck have you basement dwellers done for a stranger?

I wouldn't trust food made by a retard ,desu

sztlaci?

I don't know what that is

Good job, white brother. The disgusting subhuman piece of non-white piece of shit deserved it for thinking he could come to our country, steal our women and jobs and contributing to Jewish white genocide of white superiors like us. Keep up the fight

Start shaving and taking better care of my skin. Go full homunculus and shave my head, get jacked, work out constantly. If I have to be ugly as the night then let me be strong as a bull at least.

I don't give a fuck about no jews.

>manages to lose his belt before entering the prom

Did he fug her?

nickname of my old school. you came across as literally me in that post so I thought there's a slim chance it's a classmate of mine. just ignore it, dude, sorry for the confusion

The blonde one looks like a nice person.

How are you coping with it? Do you feel any guilt or remorse? Or do you just chuck it to "kids being kids"?

The weak should fear the strong.

Yeah but only when mother forgets to iron my movie cape. How am I supposed to attract ladies with a ruffled cape? It's her fault I'm a virgin at 42.

Thing is I hope Travis really does have a positive outlook on life you fags keep making threads about him
Searching his name brings up three threads where your type keeps ripping on him.
He's obviously helpful in his community and they like him. He's also probably smart but unfortunately didnt have supervision at home cuz that's one of the towns Trump killed off by not bringing back mining jobs.
So he became an introvert

>He's also probably smart
I love Trav, but he's pretty close to retarded.

Making fun of people is weak my laddie. A strong person wouldn't feel the need to bring weak people down as he's already superior. Most bullying comes from a place of weakness and insecurity. A lot of self-reflection made me realize those truths

Talking about your brother like that Andy??
You're no prince charming.
Do you even remind him he should shave to help with the dermatological issues

it's more like "kids being retards" the way I think of it, but there is some guilt. don't like to think about it too much.

I know that the guy is doing alright nowadays, certainly better than most of us visiting this shithole. that helps too.

.. Actually the condition looks like it could be undiagnosed goiter
Hypo thyroidism and hyper thyroidism.. Lack of iodine in the diet

All that text and no fucking punctuation bar a couple of apostrophes. Cunt deserves to die alone.

Maybe he's a fan of McCarthy

See

whatever you say, you bitter little /r9k/ faggot

Never thought I'd see a rational and mature post on this board. My life has been much better since I stopped being a bitter piece of shit insulting ugly bald and short people. I've made more friends too.

>Start shaving and taking better care of my skin
I agree with the facial hair and your mind is in the right place but not much can be done about his skin. In the OP, his acne has cleared up and he's left with some scarring and thick leathery skin. You can wash your face and moisturize as much as you want but it won't change a thing since his texture is fucked up.

t. roastie

It's not about moisturizing. Like you said and. Acne outside puberty means endocrinologist should be consulted. Probably not one in town but hopefully nearby.
There are a few conditions which change 'texture' as you put it
Hell pre surgery trans people take estrogen or testosterone cream. He could benefit from estrogen if it's not intact goiter. He doesn't appear to be a 300lb neckbeard which is why I worry. The neck growth could also be cancer.

I'd legit date this man
idc what people would say, I'd gladly spend my life making this fucker as happy as possible

If I drink iodine will it make me attractive?

Are you a qt grill?

I too have big brain and am hot

that's not his neck, that's his double chin

He looks like a Hapsburg

>like a fucking retarded
Nice one, shit for brains.

He has a beautiful outlook and a genuinely kind heart.

You know he's right

He's retarded so he'll probably crush that puppy in a fit of tard rage
Haven't you read the Tard Wrangler's Bible? Of Mice and Men?

How can I give myself brain damage? I want to be so stupid I live a happy life like him.

Travis graduated highschool up in Montana there boy. Come back once you get your GED

Nah, a lot of people bully out of boredom. As a kid, it can be fun to test people.

He looks much better here

/myguy/

>James Joyce: the first BRAAAP poster
never put 2 and 2 together on that before

At least he could play an Unmasked Jason. That's a start right?

>ugly and stupid
he's doomed

Watch capeshit

its shooped bruh

user ever gonna say how close to Travis you are?
And why would you post him here of all places. You see the other places his name was shared and all the vitriol anonymous faggots spewed at your beautiful friend

ah well

how the fuck is anyone able to read this?

they tend to be nicer to animals than people, in my experience

I know a guy a lot like that
not quite so ugly but his typing is constantly full of typos and misspellings and he rambles and he has a weird voice, pretty sure he has a speech impediment

to get a new hairstyle, get shaved, do cardio, get into a sport or any hobbie that i could tell people about, get into a community college.