BRAVO RIAN

Poe Dameron: This is Commander Poe Dameron of the Republic fleet, I have an urgent communique for General Hugs.

General Hux: This is General Hux of the First Order. The Republic is no more. Your fleet are Rebel scum and war criminals. Tell your precious princess there will be no terms, there will be no surrender...

Poe Dameron: Hi, I'm holding for General Hux.

General Hux: This is Hux. You and your friends are doomed. We will wipe your filth from the galaxy.

Poe Dameron: Okay. I'll hold.

General Hux: Hello?

Poe Dameron: Hello? Yup, I'm still here.

General Hux: Can he hear me?

Poe Dameron: Hux?

Com Officer: He can.

Poe Dameron: With an 'H'? Skinny guy. Kinda pasty.

General Hux: I can hear you. Can you hear me?

Poe Dameron: Look, I can't hold forever. If you reach him, tell him Leia has an urgent message for him...

Com Officer: I believe he's tooling with you, sir.

Poe Dameron: ...about his mother.

Pretty sure both the actores asked for it.

ASKED FOR WHAT

At least you knew right away the movie was shit

the entire cinéma was clapping and cheering at this part

i cringed so hard at this, does every movie have to be guardians of the galaxy now?

to be humiliated

This is real dialogue?

is this real?

Word for word.

Without a hint of irony, yes. This is how the movie actually opens. This is why I hate The Avengers and why I wish death upon Joss Whedon.

Yep, this is pretty much the first pieces of dialogue in the movie

not only is it real, its the opening

This is so cringey, how there he ends on a mother joke and blame it on Leia (his superior, btw).

Sexist as fuck.

This one didn't end with a yo momma joke

>Sup Forums mad the movie made fun of Nazis

I thought it was a funny joke because anyone who actually tries to do evil monologuing like that is doing it because they're conceited as fuck, and Poe pretending to ignore him completely shut down Hux's fragile ego

They've got beef. Hux went to Poe's house once, made a big mess, let his sex robot escape.

In isolation it's not a big deal, but the movie was am massive quipping memefest.

>I thought it was a funny joke

difference was this worked and was amusing
Poes felt forced and cringy

LOOOOOOOOL

No. He calls him general

HUGS. Hence, he doesn't respond to Hux. I saw it with subs.

wow rian is funny

Han made an ass out of some random stormtrooper, not one of the principal villains.

The only actually intimidating villian died halfway through. Hux is a joke

vaudevillian humor > childish trash

Not only that, Solo's attempt at trying to fool the officer on the other end was obviously awkward andunconvincing so he was like 'fuck this shit' and blew up the console with his blaster like a kid who has trouble with a frozen computer.
That's the amusing part; seeing Han out of his element and not being able to talk his way out of a situation and then seeing his hamfisted approach to exiting the situation he got himself into.

It was from the moment I saw this on Sup Forums before seeing the movie that I knew it was going to be trash. But I saw it anyway.

And I'll see the next one. Know why? To shitpost about it on Sup Forums.

but wait. there is more.

What a faggot nigger I hope he dies

>if I keep saying it sooner or later someone will laugh

>Poe Dameron: ...about his mother.

SICK BURN

>tfw when I was spared this because I watched the first 30 minutes in Russian
Thank you based Russian dub

>first 30 in russian

???

>No one will see Luke mentor Rey
Did he remove that part so we didn't see his card?

jesus thats cringey. people need to take notes from trump. keep everything sub 70 iq

Han didn't stall an entire Star Destroyer fleet to hear what he had to say

just because you're not meant to admire or seek to emulate Hux doesn't mean he's not dangerous

I think the prequels and EU tricked people into thinking the series was supposed to glorify the dark side when it never was supposed to

you know it's fake right

Sad thing is, it actually isn't.

I watched the first 30 minutes or so from a Russian cam rip then finished it once an English rip released

Luke didn't die until the end though.

>Luke didn't die until the end though.

????

>I thought it was a funny joke

Hence the complaints Norbit.

Why doesn't he just cancel his card.

>They aren't laughing

>I'll just keep going

>Eventually they'll laugh and this will stop being awkward

I'm not supposed to admire him, I'm supposed to hate or fear or be intimidated. Like Tarkin. Or Piett.

Hux isn't even good comic relief, he's just a bitch. Looks and acts like a bullying victim.

That's because he literally is.

His father was an Imperial officer and one of the founders of the First Order. And he also happened to abuse Armitage as a child. Armitage is only in charge because he replaced his father.

This made sense in the context of the movie and wasn't a cringe fest. In Last Jedi they should have scrambled fighters and blasted Poe out of the sky with turbolasers since they had no interest in a surrender. He should have died.

Backstory justification doesn't mean its a good choice.

Hux needs someone competent and ruthless to complement him and make the villains villainous. Another officer in the vein of Tarkin would have been ideal, snoke sufficed on his own.

Now we have bullying victims one and two as our principal antagonists. Not ideal. If snoke actually did legit die, this will hit 9 hard.

Why DID Hux become comic-relief for The Last Jedi?

He was cool in The Force Awakens, and Domnhall Gleeson was great. What happened?

>mimicking a Hitler speech almost parodically
wow great acting
He is literally a fucking nigger (ginger) and singlehandedly ruined the First Order as a serious faction. Fucking overacted piece of ginger ass