Red Hood and the Outlaws #10 Storytime

"Who is Artemis?" part two!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rypvh0hrg28
soundcloud.com/down-and-nerdy-podcast/episode-158-an-interview-with-scott-lobdell-from-dc-comics-red-hood-and-the-outlaws
twitter.com/ScottyLobdell/status/862416239980716032
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best boy

Great cover

Lewd

Next:
>“Who is Artemis?” finale! The Dark Trinity faces a bigger threat than ever before, with thousands of lives hanging in the balance! After Akila resurrects an army of Amazon warriors aimed at destroying an entire country, Artemis is given a choice—fulfill her destiny as the champion of Bana-Mighdall, or stand by her new allies, Red Hood and Bizarro?

So Artemis is a confirmed lesbian? Damn, I was rooting for her to hook up with Jason.

The end, see you guys next month.

>sad expression
Dammit, that's not a mask, that's a helmet.
Come on artist.

Is that a method Man reference?

youtu.be/Rypvh0hrg28

Could still be bisexual

Damnit, I was hoping Jason and Artemis would hook up.

Who do I ship with Jason now?

Someone asked Lobdell that in twitter a while ago, and he gave an answer like "she loves" or something like that.

Joker

bizarro

All Amazons are lesbians, untill they found their Steve.

Good issue, thanks OP.

>duh
keked harder than I expected

Reminder editorial is interested on pushing Jason and Artemis together

Weaker issue than the previous ones. I honestly don't find Artemis love story that interesting. Jason stuff and Bizzaro were good.

Ouch, I know it's important to accept death and all, but that's a little fucked up

Hahhahaha the parachutes in the background, can't show not superman killing lmao

in a perfect world.

Open Mind. She is Bisexual.

Guys, remember to support the comic by buying the chapters and wait for VOL.2 to come out and buy it.

This is true?

Lobdell said as much in an interview on a podcast. I think it starts about 10 minutes from the end, Soundcloud doesn't work for me for whatever reason.

soundcloud.com/down-and-nerdy-podcast/episode-158-an-interview-with-scott-lobdell-from-dc-comics-red-hood-and-the-outlaws

>ha, get it, they lesbos because two womyn can't be friends.

goddammit Lodell just can't help himself.

What

That's mostly the tumblr crowd jumping conclusions tho

Joker's Daughter

This is so fucking fun.
Oh, God.

>Their feet can be seen
I get what they were going on but it's just not quite there

They re amazons its almost expected
Cmon its pretty obvious

As far as I read a while ago, Lobdell said, in an interview iirc, that he wasn't interested in put both characters in a romantic relationship. At all. He was pretty clear, again, if I'm not misremembering that interview.

And yes, I think he was pretty ambiguous about her only liking girls.

Lobdell said he didn't thought they would be interesting together due how easily would be to pair them up but he admitted that was an angle editorial wanted to move with the characters

Another enjoyable issue. I especially loved this twist .

Shit, I stand corrected, them.
That's sad. I mean, not against the idea, but I liked them more in a buddy dynamic, to be honest.

>She doesn't see gender. She is keeps an open mind and an open heart -- like we all should!
Demon rape revisited inevitable.

Now that looks like Artemis.

It's styled after Deodato, not Liefeld.

March is a known foot fetishist.

So how is Jason's PTSS going to play a role in the break up with Artemis, anons?

That AK doesn't have a magazine in it.

I'm not really one to buy into all the third-wave feminism crap, but man am I glad this era of comics is over.
Pages like this just make me cringe.

The only thing wrong with it is the butt floss, everything else is very Wonder Woman.

Fuck off, this era was so much better than the rancid RuckaWondy we have now its insane.

>the Dark Trinity
Is that a thing now?

twitter.com/ScottyLobdell/status/862416239980716032

Based Lobdell

It was spoiled some time ago.
Apparently, the Outlaws from another earth or timeline or dimension or whatever in which they stuck together is going to cross their way with the current outlaws.

Ok, looks like they're charging towards battle but WHAT THE HELL Jay boy?

I don't care if she hooks up with some girl in a future as long as she gets to have a savage frenzy of femdom sex with Jason at least once

Holy crap Soy that panel made my crotch diamonds

>Tiny feet
Jason is literally Caligula

>Being tortured makes Jason think about being killed by the Joker.

Being Jason is suffering

It's fucking impossible to not make Artemis look like a smoking hot thicc red-headed goddess.....I love it.

I really fucking like the way Lobdell has been writing Bizarro. He's not backwards or even stupid, he's just simple.

Bizzaro is best clone

That's the brand DC is pushing anyway. Sounds a bit too forced to ever really catch on though.

FUCK OFF YOU CAN'T HAVE HER WITCH SHE'S MINE.

Rucka and Lobdell have pretty much said the same thing. The Amazons don't really see gender, they just love.

Might as well post this here. Kirkham's drawing a Red Hood annual, pic related.

Any solicits out yet?

Could be one in the chamber, but it is rather strange, alternatively it's not an ak, dunno what it is then though. The previous page seems to show the gun, doesn't look quite like an ak, but maybe the artist just doesn't know guns.

The gun on the previous page doesn't look the same. And it's pretty obvious the artist doesn't know guns what with Jason not actually shouldering the gun.

Probably Jason bluffing. No killing for batman and all that

>1911
Jason has good taste

At that range you don't need to shoulder, rifles in general don't exactly kick quite as bad because they're simply heavy enough to fire from the hip or so if you felt like it. It's more for if you're actually aiming at a far target or are preparing to go full auto for quite a bit.

Normally I'm not okay with outside forces pushing the writers to do something they're against... but I really want to see Jason get dominated by Artemis in bed

The fact that she's into other Amazons just makes it THAT much hotter

He's gonna eat hot brass if he pulls the trigger.

Probably, but he only needs one shot to end that guy in that situation, then he could swat away the brass. Don't overthink it too much, he just wanted to get the gun out of the guy's hand, at this point he could just break his neck if he felt like it.

The gun still lacks a magazine, bolt, rear sight, or ejection port.

>push
Gentlemen please. Jason is obviously shouldering a railgun

I have no idea why that 'push' was green text'd. ignore that please

Bumping

Harley

How did Dick take Star nFire haning with JAson for a bit?

he seemed okay

Man, Arkilla is such a lame antagonist

Artemis needs to fug Jason, I agree

I kinda like her. She's like Aresia from the Justice League cartoon