youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE

Daisy resources: Previous thread:

>on her knees

First for endgame right here, lads

>Red hair
>Eccentric
>Pretends to be retarded
Hux is a Sith, and the last living descendant of Palpatine. He'll reveal himself in the second act of IX.

wait
Sheev was a ginger?

Yes.

Driver unironically looks like Marilyn Manson

Looks like Tommy Wiseau

wtf I love Sheev now.
I love ginger guys. Hux makes me feel funny inside

Ahm fed up with this republic

I'd be okay with a threesome, plus the poor sob deserves it

>tfw you're that stormtrooper seeing your emo boss carrying a cutie in his arms bridal style

I'm starting to think Daisy wrote all the Reylo scenes in TLJ

>yeah when we bond all sound should stop except for our heavy breathing
>and here Adam ...err Kylo should be shirtless and oiled up it's all about stripping Ben Solo off his cloth... Kylo Ren persona
>then I'm on my knees and he's pointing his big sword at my face and I can't move
>I should put my hand higher on Adam's thigh for leverage

>fucks your mom
>fucks your waifu

Sucks to be Kylo.

OH NO NO NO

>super gay
>lusts after a traitor

u wot m8, I'd never do that

Literally no one on Earth knows what that means. Use real measurements, user

t. El Goblino Americano

Resistanclets, when will they learn?

it means Kylo is the tallest and Poe is the shortest

Episode X
teaser

Holy shit, I forgot it's America O'Clock about now and us Eurofags are slowly gonna be disappearing from the thread

Based Poe

>Lena DunHAM

DAMN, BIB FORTUNA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?

Fuck man, I can only imagine the pain Adam endured while filming with that thing.

I don't give a single fuck that the majority of TLJ was shit. Reylo scenes were legitimately kino

Sheev flashback scene played by Michael Fassbender when? That looks just like him.

Oh God, thank god the hide post function exists.

It makes me sad how Adam Driver had to sexually pleasure that muttonbeast in order to succeed in Hollywood.

ikr

tlj felt like a standout short film trapped in 90 minutes of terrible subplots

Literally a manlet. Who tf wants to fuck a 5'7 dude?

Lel he looks like he's gonna throw up

at least he didn't have to worry about getting a boner

I'm gonna vomit. That rapist cunt's vile. You should be banned for posting Lena Ham images.

>bypasses the friendship straight to forcefucking
>also bypasses the relationship straight to drama

Is there anything Rey can't bypass ?

inhumane working conditions

My virginity.

Can I get the milky kylo meme boys?

She's a literal human blob. What a gormless sack of pus. This is worse than Weinstein's eating pussy sessions. Poor Adam.

sweet jesus

Stop being such a degenerate user

I-it’s for a friend...

I M A G I NE

I hope you get fucked by Lena too, user.

Luke is terrifying here.

No wonder Adam plays Kylo so well.
He's a damaged man.

Please stop, I pity the man, really.

Imagine being Adam in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Lena Dunham, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your blobfish body and horrific . I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is awkwardly hold hands with a british chick in Ireland. Like seriously imagine having to be Adam and not only lie in that bed while Lena Dunham flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her rolls of fat and atrocious tattoos, and just lie there, take after take, hour after hour, while she pretends to be penetrated by a human being. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's SO BRAVE and DAMN, LENA DUNHAM BODY DOESN'T CONFORM TO *THAT* BASIC HUMAN STANDARD OF BEAUTY?? because they're not the ones who have to lie there and watch her lovecraftian fucking fish face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of your wife and later alleged hand holdings for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the hoosiers in Indiana. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her flabby stomach as she expands it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to lie there and revel in her "atypical (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trucks of cheetos in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Adam. You're not going to lose your future supreme leader career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it

I've seen some nasty shit on Sup Forums user but that blobfish assaulting Adam makes me physically want to throw up.

will /ourlad/ make it through

>gets role in Girls
>an absolute nightmare, gets stuck with human garbage
>gets role in Star Wars
>cool role
>gets stuck with a qt

I'm glad Adam is in a good place now

>when all he really wants to do is awkwardly hold hands with a british chick in Ireland.
cute

user why would you do this to me im weeping for poor adam

damn I need eye bleach now, y u gotta do me like that cuhh??

>This is actually how Kylo's trauma-warped mind remembers Luke looking
It's no wonder he had every First Order gun fire on Luke before finally stepping up to face him personally. Kylo is terrified of his own uncle. Damn it, it didn't have to be this way

Holy fuck this guy deserves an Oscar for what he did

his whole motivation is trying to get catharsis by literally killing the things that symbolize past traumas, its pretty sad

uncanny editing

this is what anoyed me the most of the movie not that luke was a broken old man it was that after came back he didnt apologize and also died after taunting him

He did apologize though.

>Luke: I failed you Ben. I'm sorry.
>Kylo: I BET YOU ARE

I honestly laughed. Great bitter delivery. I think Luke just realized that Ben's in a state of mind where apologies don't really mean much.

Felt the exact same way, everything else just seemed like boring filler to me

he "apologized"

One of my friends looks like a much more handsome Kylo Ren and now everyone calls him Kylo Ken and wants to be his friend.

I wish he could have protected both of them.

Which of them is going to lose limbs and which limbs will those be?

go on

Good shit right there.

they will both lose a arm she the left and he the right ,this way they will complete each other
P O T T E R Y

I like to think Ben still had good times with and loved his uncle in the past. Which I guess makes the whole thing worse, now that I think about it.

Is he tall and swole though?

both of them lose hands on opposite sides for max poetry

Bless. Thank you for providing.

DUNHAMED DOT COM

Ben already lost Rey's hand in marriage.

Excellent user

Are you fucking kidding me with that adorable as fuck picture?
C U T E

she just playing

Right after Kylo said that, he went on to rub it in Luke's face that the Resistance and Jedi are fucked. This suggests Kylo's bitter delivery is because he doesn't actually believe Luke is sorry for attempting to kill him and hurting Ben Solo so badly. Kylo is accusing him of only being sorry because his "team" is losing now.

The whole exchange is sad on a lot of levels.

That's the implication, that his fall to the dark side was caused by the perceived abandonment of his father and then father figure in turn. It wouldn't make sense for him to hold onto so much resentment years later if he didn't at least look up to him a lot at the time.

Here you go user

I just want them to have a happy ending. But we'll probably get a Mononoke ending in the best of cases.

He's 6'3 but not that swole. Very broad shoulders, though.

Post teenage Ben with smol Rey
No pedo though, I don't want this general to get banned

Is Kylo old enough to be Rey's new daddy?

29 vs 19

D A M N