/who/ - Doctor Who General

ITT: We pretend it's 2007

Voyage was pretty meh but who's hyped for Donna's season?

Other urls found in this thread:

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Corsair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't wait to see David Tennant back in episode 7 of series 11, I really missed the cringey old bugger.

I wish I could become a girl like the Doctor. Hopefully brain transplants happen soon.

We're not even at Series 10 yet user. Why would he come back for Series 11?

Where would such an appearance fit in 10's timeline? During the sequence whehere 10 is being aged up by the Master's laser screwdriver in TSoD?

I bet Chibnall will do it, whether Tennant returns at 10, the meta-crisis ten, or the valeyard who knows but

1. Chris and Tennant are good friends and Chibnall and Tennant are basically what Capaldi and Moffat are to one another in terms of main actor-writer relationship

2. Many are still unsure of a female Doctor, a Tennant appearance would boost ratings beyond comprehension.

Some of you Kaleds are alright, don't go to Skaro tomorrow

We have a wiki spammer who keeps editing shit relentlessly to say that hell bent is bad

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN, GET HYPED BOIS

Also vandalising by removing article content

Hello there 2016

I'd honestly rage if Chibs brought Tennant back in Jodie's first series. It'd be an utterly shit way of completely undermining her. Matt's appearance in Deep Breath was bad enough.

Stop samefagging

HE'S BACK FOR SERIES 11 AND THIS TIME HE'S GINGER!

samefag

You just can't handle that we actually all secretly love Ten and his antics on this board and thus your denial congregates as assuming that love is being expressed only by one user.

So what do we actuly know about S11 so far? Any real leaks?

Editing every wikipage to force your shitty wrong opinions is the basic logic of the /who/wiki. Deleting content without replacing or recontextualizing it is bullshit, though.

It will air in 2018

It's starting in Autumn and 13 is getting three new companions.

the doctor is a woman

quick rundown on the catterson meme?

Doctor Who is alive.

are there any on-set pics of Jodie in the new outfit yet

David Tennant spotted on set in South Africa.

Filming some kind of minisode

>Wario64
I swear I recognise that username from somewhere...

RTD filming a minisode in Antarctica right now. Chris Eccleston seen nearby.

/who/ discovered him on audiobookbay with his Metal Gear/Doctor Who crossover audio.

Saw RTD lurking in my local graveyard, Hartnell's ghost spotted haunting him in possible minisode

The next Christmas special will feature 13 and 11 under the mistletoe... :3

If you want people to do your roleplay pick an actually interesting topic

What your personal worst classic who stories? Don't look up stories to remember, I'm talking about stories that are branded into your head because they were such a pain in the ass to watch.

It's very similar to Mario64, a popular video game.

t. Wario64

Caves of Androzani
The Five Doctors
Remembrance of the Daleks
All of Season 17
All of Season 12
All of Season 13

I think you misread me or are baiting

Has anyone edited 12 regen speech to "Don't forget to subscribe to the official doctor who youtube channel" yet?

You said "What your personal worst classic who stories?" and i gave you them.

who's excited for the new TEAM TARDIS xD

>She actually clicks below
>Absolute madwoman

That Indian girl is *really* pretty. Next waifu, coming up.

I am. It'll be cool having three seperate companions for Thirteen, and we still get a qt girl, a handsome husbando, and a comfy older guy, which covers all the "demographics." I'm curious what Chibs will do with the crew. Plus, there's rumors that Walsh will be playing a criminal, and Mandip will be playing a cop. That would be a cool dynamic.

Isn't one of them supposed to be the Master?

>two cute girls
>not a single cute boy
IT'S NOT FAIR

The Celestial Toymaker
Underworld
The Massacre

Ryan and Bradley are cute

When did it become trendy to shit on Hartnell?

S13, user. Believe.

>The Massacre
Wrong.

Nobody said anything bad about him.

t.Cats

>Wrong.
Wrongerino.

No. The rumor is Sharon D. Clarke, who is not in the pic, might be playing a Time Lord. I've heard either the Rani or the Corsair, but that's only rumor. She might just be playing a human.

What the fuck is a Corsair?

I support of a twink figure skater companion

A pirate

Corsair means "pirate". The Corsair is a Time Lord, first mentioned in "The Doctor's Wife", who is the first Time Lord mentioned to change gender.She/he fought in the Time War alongside the War Doctor, and (maybe) lost her/his life on House.

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Corsair

God I wanna see him get pegged.

Stop samefagging

the best ffxi job

how embarrassing
there wasn't enough time to edit a screencap so don't even try

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2.5
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the third /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction, because following the success of Shit Trips 1 and 2, /who/ has started another anthology of wondrous tales. God help us.

This time, the rules will be a tad different, as in we actually have rules now. The stories must be about:

> alternate Doctors (original Doctors, fanmade Doctors, Unbound Doctors, Doctors of wild divergence from canon)

> spinoff characters from audios, books, comics, etc (Torchwood, Erimem, Faction Paradox, Vienna, Sarah Jane Adventures, Iris Wildthyme, etc)

>companion focused stories (stories with the companion facing a threat, or dealing with life, WITHOUT the Doctor)

Besides that, no limits (and your story can be in more than one category above).

>Can still be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".

>the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck

Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.

Rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin or google drive works well.) And remember to mention, preferably in your work post, what you want your author moniker to be, which doesn't have to be your real name.

Remember, it doesn’t matter if it’s shit, just have fun! Deadline is April 2nd.

Less than ten seconds apart

Reminder that ZA IS NO LEADER

KIDF pls

Colony in Space

Underworld moves in slow motion

Za is leader now, he won /who/nger games.

so has it officially been confirmed that Marigold is leaving the show as well

Modded /who/ minecraft server WHEN

When you kill yourself

If there had been an official announcement about the beloved 12-year composer of the show leaving, you would probably have heard about it.

TUAT was what End Of Time should have been. Not refusing to regenerate because "everything I am dies XD!" but because The Doctor is just sick of being The Doctor.

Equating regeneration and death only makes sense for One as it was his first regeneration.

No confirmation, but the fact TUaT was full of reused music from his whole tenure makes it come off as a last hurrah

Why is it 2.5 and not 3?

3 will probably be much later like after S11, 2.5 is a spinoff entry meant to pass the time until then.

What is 2.5?

There's a description of it in the linked post.

Ah, okay. Thanks.

I'm trying to think of ideas, but the only thing I can come up is Bill x 13 in professor/student clothes

How come this is the one Doctor Who community that is welcoming of Jodie Whittaker? This is fucking Sup Forums for Christ's sake.

exactly

>was really hoping that with a female Doctor we'd get a full role swap and get a cute boy companion who falls in love with The Doctor
>Instead get le cool blackman, greasy pakindian and granddad TARDIS crew
I'm so fucking mad holy shit

Because this is the only patrician Doctor Who community.

Because it's stupid to constantly complain about change in a dying show that's based and survived 54 years on changing.

also
>Not the first post from this IP

no you're not

Yes I am I wanted something that caters to my fetish and now we've got an incredibly vanilla and safe diverse group of TARDIS dwellers

I honestly expected /r/doctorwho or even /r/gallifrey to be more accepting of this change than here and yet even they complain about SJWs more than /who/. What the fuck?

stop thinking with your dick and start using your brain

What? You either don't get around DW communities much, not read much of /who/ and/or somehow think it must be unanimous.

We're not the only community in favour, even overwhelmingly so. There have also been the rare post that disagree with that.

>an incredibly vanilla and safe diverse group of TARDIS dwellers
Oh right, this is 'vanilla and safe' whereas a generic cute guy in a heterosexual romance isn't?

Majority over minority.

>Tennant returning
n-nice meme

It would make more sense to have it be Tentoo because Tennant has visibly aged, and parallel worlds could potentially be accessed now that the Time Lords are back

I can see it now, poor Bradley is going to be the butt of every joke; he'll be treated like the stupid, goofy, white guy character, cracking jokes while being a massive pussy with no courage. He's going to be the personification of the agenda that is being forced here. He will have to be saved by the female doctor (male) and the Diversity Crew™ every episode. The poor guy's going to be treated like a fucking bitch. He deserved better...

Get out of my fucking general you stupid boardie

>he'll be treated like the stupid, goofy, white guy character, cracking jokes while being a massive pussy with no courage.
he's not Nardole from Husbands of River Song

>It would make more sense to have it be Tentoo because Tennant has visibly aged
It's only been 4 years since DotD and no-one cared about how much he'd aged in that. More people complained about his anachronistic hairstyle.