Why is no one talking about the Female Oceans 11 film!?

Literally the trailers out too, it's mostly been downvoted but yea

youtube.com/watch?v=MFWF9dU5Zc0

the original series wasn't all that interesting. and rebooting it with the sole draw of "THEY'RE VAGINAS NOW!" makes it even lamer.

What's to talk about? It's more of the same trash.
Ignore it and movies like it and it will go away eventually.

Why do people get triggered by this

mysoginists are fucking real jesus christ i thought this place was a meme you real are gone, who hurt you so bad?

Wow a franchise that's already been exhausted and now will be filled with cringy female rom com.

Yah can't wait to never see this

what are you trying to accomplish here, shill?

Looks good, actually. The cast is nice and I liked the original series of films. I'm glad they reduced the number of characters though, 11 is just too much.

>

Lold at Awkwafina

Will she be on this one as well?

Deceptive women being crooks is off-putting. Same problem Hillary ran into.

I'd take it over any capeshit. Doesn't look half bad.

>HELP OUR BOYS ZAP THE JAP! INVEST IN WAR BONDS TODAY.

I prefer the original musical

I didn’t like Oceans Eleven
Too jewey

>p[ointing out that rehashing movies with female leads for no reason is stupid and low IQ
>DATS SEXIST

No, you're a retard.

There is a reason they are trying to do this gender swap shit with existing IP's. They know no one wants to watch some bullshit with some diversity-hire women in a feature length movie. Not even women. So they try to tie women leads in with an existing IP in hopes that people will show up for the IP they know, and the women will get carried along with it.

Problem is these sort of movies (heists, action-comedy, action, sci-fi, etc) appeal to men. Women want to watch The Notebook or some generic romcom and men don't care about a shitty movie with women shoehorned into a blatantly male role. And men don't like that existing IP's that they like are getting ruined with garbage diversity hire remakes that nobody wants.

These "It's like before, BUT WITH WOMEN!" movies are pure SJW trash and everyone knows it. These kinds of movies are something literally no one is asking for and there is no market for, but the leftists in Hollywood think they can jam this shit down people's throats and they'll like it.

Then it's hilarious when is fails miserably and they have to resort to calling everyone sexist because no one wanted to watch their shitty politicized movie.

you're thinking too much, women are just really dumb

They legit look like they need geriatric care

Why are you triggered by this?

I'm only watching it just to see Cate Blanchett play as Brad Pitt.

Say it with me oceans 8 -9-10 $$$

the azn is qt tho

>sandra: whats your name?
>nigger: 9 ball
>sandra: no your real name
>nigger 8 ball

men are better than women in every aspect. Face facts

>Rihanna is supposed to be a hacker and not the asian

I can't even suspend my disbelief

>women working together, making plans and executing them

lol

Is that an abo outside of its natural confines (Her fathers rape room)?