Vikings Thread

Did he really fuck that trap? Also discuss the new episode when it airs in 20 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-u2WECgPxis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Sadly I think both he and Bjorn were beheaded in the last episode

Doubt it, because they both show up in the promo material for the civil war.

Bjorn.... no....

will he convert?

If Hirst has any sense, no. I don't want to see the show go in circles and I doubt others do either.

Didn't they prophecies that Bjorn would be greater than Ragnar? How can he just go out like a fucking bitch?

>Lagertha YAAS QUEEN SLAY moment
>Ivar bares his teeth while flipping around like an idiot saying CHRISTIEN
>HEATHEN
>Vikings are in awe of Muslim society
>end credits

His character served the "christians had their badasses too" point. Now he needs to get bumped off so they can focus more attention on alfred.

meant for

>>Ivar bares his teeth while flipping around like an idiot saying CHRISTIEN
gettin sick of this fucker and his long, drawn-out scenes saying the same kinds of shit over and over.
no warriors would follow someone who crawls around like an insect

I know it's not on yet but I just wanna Knightfall fucking SUCKS.

fuck this faggot

Astrid is kinda thicc, I like it.

He had to be a pretty good leader, considering Alfred is the only English king with the epithet "The Great" and the highlight of his reign was defeating and driving out "boneless."

Probably, then was disgusted with himself.

This is undeniably the best season since the first.

Is Aethelwulf the only good character left? Ubbe is also ok, but he'll fuck his mother's killer which puts him directly on trash.

Harald is literally the goat.

I'm expecting Ubbe to end up killing Lagertha, the Seer said it would be a son of Ragnar and it would make for an interesting, albeit expected twist.

I swear if they kill off either of these two magnificent bastards I'm done, they're my new favorites

Doubles for truth, I hope.

Always liked him, but pairing him with the boring lesbian wasn't an inspiring decision.

92261588 here, we both got doubles so it must be true.

CLISTIAN SWORD IS MINE

Heahmund is one intense looking fucker

>Ivar cucking like that

Wat

This thread is deader than Ragnar.

Harald is going to be literally KEKED by based Hakon

FUCK QUEENS GET MONEY

What's a little gang rape between friends

>Hey Vikings you're not meeting your diversity quotas W T F it's 2k17 come on
>Uh ok we're going to make this viking a gay even though it makes no fucking sense and he would be hanged irl by his mates the next second

fucking hell when will this stop

What a filler episode.

Well something is filling astrid

I dunno why all of Astrid's memories are of Lagertha, though. She let Bjorn peg her last season during the sacrifice.

So they chickened out on the gangrape scene and she's just there all normal. Mini-time skips are terrible

Nope Bjorn was one of the most influential travelers explorers

Pretty uneventful episode desu.

Do we shitpost about Knightfall here or what?

Fuck yeah OP. Thanks for reminding me this shit is on today.

Why not?

This show (Knightfall) is so fucking bad. I get the production has limits and all for it's first season but goddamn, everything looks so cheap. The acting is atrocious, all the characters are unlikable and there's no coherent plot or reason to care about anything going on. Terrible show.

>tfw all female character in vikings are shit

Haha Lluis is spelled with two L's because he's about to get two L's this episode.

>An medieval christian
>seeking a pagan's help

The same crusaders that sacked Poland to their foundations. Templar's butchered pagans wherever they found them

This show is insane.

The first episode had a Templar casually and thoughtlessly fucking another man's wife.

Also all of their outfits look like $50 halloween costumes.

Heathmund has a good actor but I'm starting to shitpost more during the episodes than watch.

JRM has been doing medieval themed shows for a long ass time. I was kinda annoyed with his character at first though.

Hasn't he only been in The Tudors? Didn't his wife have a miscarriage and he's a broken man resorting to Vikings?

>all the good likeable female characters are dead
>instead we have muh strong shielmaidens and fanservice

How could this happen?

what??

Huh, checked his wiki page and yeah to both. I could have sworn he was in other medieval shows or movies.

wasn't aware i had this fetish

Theyre eventually going back to france and gisla/rollo so have heart my friend

wait, Ragnar had a pet Christian that he passed around, until floke murdered him in a jealous rage, but no homo?
how strange life is,

> how do you know senpai?

I mean, how do you know senpai?

>he would be hanged irl by his mates the next second

Are you privy to some source of Norse sexuality the rest of the academic world isn't? Because as far as I was aware, we have next-to-nothing in terms of reliable information on Norse sexual mores beyond the fact the institution of marriage existed.

Could be there was a cultural aversion to homosexuality or they could have been like Graeco-Roman pagans where it was A-OK as long as you were the top/no penetration occured.

is Loki a muslim yet? I don't fucking understand how that fuck happened

>still watching this after ragnar died
gross

Vikings got on better with Muslims than Christians irl. They didn't have the same friction because Christians were encroaching on Norse pagan territory, not Muslims, and the Islamic states paid good money for all the blonde and red-head slaves they captured during their raids in northern Europe.

Fresh OC. r8

youtube.com/watch?v=-u2WECgPxis

Floki will convert to Islam, yes?

MY MOTHER TOLD ME

The whole show has been medicore since season 1

where can i torrent the new episode?

I liked this show. Wasn't aware a new season has started. Decided to fuck it off after the stronk woman bs of last season.
Has it got worse?

tpb has it

And are you an authority on ancient Nordic sexual preferences? You sound pretty sure of yourself when you state that he'd be hanged by his mates the next second.

why did the greek chick want to kill them again

More like cuckfall, am I right? That jew lawyer is going to turn the king against the Templars by exposing how the main cuckplar made the king of France a cuck.

I'm not even following the plot anymore because it's so boring and uninteresting. Kingdom Of Heaven this is not.

All true, user. All true.

Did they get BTFO by muslims yet?

No they found out the saracens like shemales and eat people for laughs

you're a faggot

>Templar's butchered pagans wherever they found them
Reenactorfag here: That isn't true. Their job was guarding pilgrims going to the Holy Land.

>The first episode had a Templar casually and thoughtlessly fucking another man's wife.
Maybe somebody should tell the producers that the Templars were monks that followed a variant of the Benedictine Rule. Not that they'd care.

It's just a terrible show with unlikable characters, an incoherent plot, and a travesty when it comes to even simple historical accuracy.

Someone post a webm of the rape, please.

dude ODIN lmao

So I just started season 4 and now theres some gook girl walking around. Am I at the part where the show starts to go bad or am I still in the good episodes?

Haven't seen last two eps, but what the fuck, how is Floki a muslim? Last I saw him he was in Iceland and thanking the gods and deciding to bring more people to it. What happened?

>Am I at the part where the show starts to go bad or am I still in the good episodes?
Don't worry, the best part is yet to come. The part where she dies.

>What happened?
It's a dumb meme. He's not a Muslim.

Thanks man, gonna continue watching.

floki will start a band called the Sugarcubes

>see the preview for the next episode
>Floki introduces the vikings to a barren wasteland as their new home

Someone post pics of the trap.

Video here: