We will never have Red Hood on DCEU because Snyder wanted to make a Punisher movie instead of decent Batman

We will never have Red Hood on DCEU because Snyder wanted to make a Punisher movie instead of decent Batman

If rumors are to be believed. Johns and Affleck want to set him up in the Batman movie (aka the Batman v Deathstroke movie).

Which is stupid because DCEU Batman has killed hundreds of people and he has no moral high ground to lecture Todd. And it's going to come off as cheesy and worse as than the MARTHA scene.

But that's what happens when you put Geoff "I hate Batman and his comics" Johns and Ben "Hello Darkness" Affleck. But I guess you should also blame Zack "Batman killing people is cool" Snyder.

>Which is stupid because DCEU Batman has killed hundreds of people and he has no moral high ground to lecture Todd.

I remember reading somewhere that DCU jason todd kills innocent people, so there's that...

So we have shitty Batman and now we will have a shitty Red Hood possibly Robin

Well that and the fact that in the last 10 years we've already had a movie and a game each telling a version of UtRH, another one would just be overkill at this point.

Oh FFS.

Why can't we get get a good DC Cinematic Universe? Batman alone is one of the biggest properties in entertainment. Why did they give to the job to the guy that makes shit to middling movies?

last 10 years we have + 40 batman version
It is not overkill

But we have a good DC cinematic universe right now.
You are just a dumb Marvelshill who can't appreciate true kino when you see it

I am OK with the DC cinematic Universe people like you harming the DC universe

Man of Steel is a good movie
BvS is a good movie ( Most parts)
Affleck is a good Batman

Batman being a murderer is bad
SS is bad

If by "they" you mean "his wife", then yeah. There's been some fairly severe organizational issues at WB's film department for years now and Snyder's wife is basically pulling rank for him.

Holy shit are you guys just incapable of grasping basic plots?

Batman has NOT killed 100s of people. We see every single person he has killed in BvS. He starts and stops killing within BvS. He has killed maybe 20 people. And this killing is NOT portrayed as a good thing. It is portrayed as a bad, and unbatman thing to do. Alfred even threatens to leave him over it.

Its like people see something on screen and think "Well they must be portraying it as a good thing if its even in the movie at all!" No, not the case. Batman is a villain for the duration of BvS, and the movie very clearly depicts killing as a bad thing, something he shouldnt be doing, something that makes him less of a hero.

>Batman has NOT killed 100s of people. We see every single person he has killed in BvS. He starts and stops killing within BvS.
You are just making things up for defending the movie

How do you know he doesn't kill before Man of steel or even before Jason Todd ?
Alfred leaves him because his actions against Superman
Even if you are right, we saw him he killed in the future

Alfred says some vague line about turning good men cruel.

Bruce could have easily started killing people directly after MoS and therefore have been doing it for a year and a half.

Also there is no hesitation on Bruce's part about killing people or remorse for having broken his big rule and are we expected to believe Alfred wouldn't have noticed Bruce adding live ammo machine guns to the Batmobile?

Also the turning good men cruel stuff could just be about branding people.

Why are you intentionally missing the point?
You say you want good DC movies, but you get them- and just lie about their contents!

It could just be Dent or Red Hood
or do you remember the thing about Joker being the old Robin etc.

There's literally no version of batman without machine guns in the bat Mobile since like the 60s.

It's not vague, it's just not pure fucking exposition since it's not a movie for kids, he doesn't kill anyone in the car chase, his first kill is during the airplane escene and then you have the granade trio. That's it. That's all the people he kills in the movie, the rest are all victims of their own actions.

Good riddance, it's a shit character.

He doesn't kill anyone in the car chase? Are you fucking joking?

He shoots up a car that has a driver and at least one passenger until it explodes in a fireball and he drags that other one behind him.

The other user was talking about Alfred scolding Bruce for killing people and that was the only line I remembered that related to that. You're right, it could just be about Harvey Dent.

What I said happened in the movie.

Yes, it's old as fuck, if you don't see bodies no one is dead at least it's mentioned. That's one of the basic rules of fiction, everyone in the car chase survived, coma, disable, broken bones, vegetable, etc, take your pick, they survived. Alive until proven dead. That's how movies and most forms of fiction work.

So in this gritty, grounded kinoverse with consequences, people don't die of being in horrible fireball car crashes?

Snyderfags will literally move the goalposts at any time for their precious flick.

Dawn of Justice was still Snyder jackass. Johns got promoted up after it had wrapped.

I have utterly no hope for the DCEU.

They can't even get BATMAN right ffs, and for fucking years, Batman was the only DC character they actually got right outside of the fucking comics.

Would you watch?

Shitty shop, i know.

I kind of have hope for Aquaman and the alleged JLD movie because I like the directors. I'm sure Snyder will do his best to ruin those hopes in JL- Aquaman will probably do something like kill all sea life or dump tonnes of toxic waste on the Great Barrier Reef, either that or he'll be the Jesus of Dolphins.

I just hate this Superman, dislike this Batman and don't care about WW.

If you had told me 5 years ago, that I'd be more interested in Thor 3 than the fucking JL movie, I'd have laughed in your face.

>I kind of have hope for Aquaman and the alleged JLD movie because I like the directors
I fucking hope Aquaman is nautical action-adventure fun and not practically a horror-action movie like it's rumored to be. I hope JLD actually gets fucking made even though Del Toro is off the project and that's a huge disappointment to me.

In general, I think the DCEU is pretty much a lost cause by this point. There's no salvaging this shit.

>If you had told me 5 years ago, that I'd be more interested in Thor 3 than the fucking JL movie, I'd have laughed in your face.
Man, you don't even fucking know. For fucking years, I had wanted live-action movies for WW, GL, the Flash, etc. that actually adapted the characters faithfully. Just solo movies that weren't connected to a larger cinematic universe. I didn't even think that were fucking possible. Then when Marvel got their ball rolling and got The Avengers going, you can't even imagine how jealous I was, as more of a DCfag. I remember watching the Super Bowl trailer for that thinking, "All I really want is the DC equivalent to this. I want a JL movie."

And now we're getting this bullshit. Fuck this shit. Worst timeline.

Turning thr Flash film into Flashpoint with THIS being the shit dark timeline is our only hope.

Well I guess that's the only way to do it.
When the bar is already set so low, the only direction they could possibly take it is further down.

>Flashpoint
No, it'd just confuse normies and be unnecessary.

Just reboot the damn thing already. Start completely fresh and anew. Fire Snyder, fire everyone in charge at WB. Pretend like the DCEU never fucking happened.

bump