twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOOK AT THIS DOOOOOOD

did the review score lose a point too?

oh noooo, that sucks

Yes

Someone needs to make a The Last JUST video just like the Dawn of JUST video

youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM

FUCKIN FINALLY

You mother fuckers. Do you understand that Disney is a major employer in the U.S.? Do you understand how many retirement plans and mutual funds hold shares of this company? Your destroying the fucking country and ruining countless lives with your childish antics. This movie was an exceptional addition to the series and you used propaganda to turn people off of it. Did making America great again include the murder of one of America's oldest and most beloved storytelling and media institutions? FUCK.

OH MAMMA MIA MAMMA MIA

are you saying we did it out of spite?

When does it turn into a splattered tomato symbol?

Regardless you know the eventual Blu-Ray release will have a HUGE certified fresh symbol on front

49 I think?

ABANDON SHIP

It's always been a money laundering scheme.

It's almost as if throwing established writing and characterisation practices out the window to appeal to audiences who simply aren't interested in science fiction in the name of topical politics is a bad idea?

It's almost as if this website is representative of the privately held opinions of what should be your target audience for a star wars film?

It's almost as if Sup Forums is a barometer, not a control room?

It's not "our" fault. A good deal of people don't like this movie. Blame Rian and Kennedy for it.

why is the audience score so low? genuinely asking, i mean i didn't it was good but not really bad, either. did Sup Forums or Sup Forums organized a raid or something?

>you used propaganda to turn people off of it
That's really hypocrite coming from a real shill

> Angry internet nerds spam bad reviews
> Use poor reviews as proof of dislike in general

It's the equivalent of laughing at your own flatulence.

Oh, like you're doing now?

>"Why didn't Kylo use any force powers in the throne room? In the last movie he can do a force-freeze on people and lasers, and made Rey fall asleep with a wave of his hand. better yet, lol how did they survive hodors hyperspeed kamikaze?"

>"lol how did she and finn get back to the base?"

>"how did rey go from one scene in the throne room to the next scene being a gunner in the falcon?"

>did Sup Forums or Sup Forums organized a raid or something?
>this is clearly the work of the viewers, not those who made the movie

>you used propaganda to turn people off of it
THEY used propaganda. we merely reacted.

Check the archive, no threads organising it.

Sup Forums's way of thinking had become wide spread enough recently for the 'raid' to happen autonomously. Sup Forums didn't need to force it down, there are just enough people in the target demographic that think that way on their own. It's a legit score from your target audience for a sci fi.

It's the job of that fucking 400lb russian alt right hacker formerly known as Sup Forums again.

Should'a made a better movie.

>did Sup Forums or Sup Forums organized a raid or something?
No. Manager at my cinema said he hated it.

>Flying Leia surviving space
>Phasma wasted
>Snoke wasted
>Luke dying
It's a very disappointing flick

ENJOY MY PRODUCT YOU FUCKING MOUTHBREATHING BIGOTS HO HA!

>It's almost as if Sup Forums is a barometer, not a control room

49% when?

>critics
>91%

When internet nerds are your target demo, yeah, you want to pay attention there buddy.