Voice acting thread

Post a comic and show us your voice acting skills

vocaroo.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1KE6g2lsBBZ
clyp.it/nq52gfyw
vocaroo.com/i/s0QrfHM3lxXb
vocaroo.com/i/s1FwEPamfENC
behindthevoiceactors.com/members/Duplexide/casting-call/Vegabond-Cracking-the-Omnisphere/
vocaroo.com/i/s0AhOBmTyh4L
vocaroo.com/i/s1A925AIePWx
vocaroo.com/i/s0ASbrCzQKaH
vocaroo.com/i/s0iOSagHmUR4
vocaroo.com/i/s0Uuyajcl4Zq
vocaroo.com/i/s0tIOv2drYNV
vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
vocaroo.com/i/s0rfd4WvNHYJ
vocaroo.com/i/s15hGgK8r25b
vocaroo.com/i/s1oEfR0F171K
vocaroo.com/i/s1NShVcnnIUA
vocaroo.com/i/s07UEhx7yVW6
vocaroo.com/i/s0VBMNf3eadr
vocaroo.com/i/s0Adh5HWDgwM
voiceacting.boards.net/thread/722/comedy-shooter-project-brian-updated
vocaroo.com/i/s1MauOimaIUx
vocaroo.com/i/s0d1TdgHF3mp
vocaroo.com/i/s10oQ40VJKtr
vocaroo.com/i/s1l8jAGDwgFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whos up for a challenge

Can a Spongebob user read this comic too?

Anybody who can do a good Casper impression here?

heres my attempt, not great, kinda scared to shout in case neighbours

vocaroo.com/i/s1KE6g2lsBBZ

How about this?

while I can't do a good sb I can do a good homer, If anyone has any homer panels?

Pretty okay but needs to be a bit higher and more filled with energy.

I didn't feel like moving my mic into my closet to do this one, but I can for the next one. Also I suck at Squidward.

clyp.it/nq52gfyw

vocaroo.com/i/s0QrfHM3lxXb

pomf

I'm gonna be busy for a few hours today, but tonight I'll put together a whole thing for that Dad Fight Spongebob comic, bgm and all. Throw more Spongebob shit my way if ya want.

loved this one.

vocaroo.com/i/s1FwEPamfENC
Not Sup Forums related, but I'll do requests.

>clyp.it/nq52gfyw

much better than mine

Is anyone here currently open to voice acting commissions?

I'm casting for a project of my own so if anyone has any examples of their previous work I'd love to hear them. It's for a series of sci fi animations so weird voices are good. I've got spots open for all races and genders. There's obviously some good work going on in these threads so I figured it's a good place to ask.

Can someone do this?

Anything in particular you're looking for?

Sorry to request but could an user do this?

There's quite a few, I have them all listed here.

behindthevoiceactors.com/members/Duplexide/casting-call/Vegabond-Cracking-the-Omnisphere/

but in short I need

-male honor bound cyborg
-female alien lead
-egotistical slug monster
-optimistic robot,
-black male charismatic hip hop radio announcer
-black female mechanical supervisor
-male impossibly dull desk worker
-male insane hippy cult leader

a few roles have already been filled but all the ones listed on this page are still open.

I tried
vocaroo.com/i/s0AhOBmTyh4L

Not mine but it's a great shitpost.

vocaroo.com/i/s1A925AIePWx

I've been drinking today, so I'll check out the page tomorrow and see if it looks like I'd fit anything. Thanks.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ASbrCzQKaH

I'll do Spider-Man stuff

You've got the way he talks and some of the nasally-ness of his voice down, you're a pitch shift away from nailing his voice.

vocaroo.com/i/s0iOSagHmUR4

vocaroo.com/i/s0Uuyajcl4Zq

dude you suck

vocaroo.com/i/s0tIOv2drYNV
Enjoy

Little higher pitched then? I'll listen to a few clips before I record tonight, I was going off of memory for that quick recording.

Looks interesting. Somebody keep the thread alive until tomorrow and I'll check it out a bit more. Thanks, user.

This looks awesome! I'll definitely audition once I get the chance!

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

audio: vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

Shaggyfag is a legend

Hel-lo.

Thanks anons, if this thread doesn't survive then I can be found in the "how's your webcomic" thread. I post art in there for this project in there almost every day.

Interesting, I'll have to try out for some of these tomorrow. Want us to just post the auditions here? Or do you just want links to voice work past experience?

You can just post your auditions here or on the linked page. If it's good quality and well spoken then I don't care about your past work.

Someone NEEDS to dub their favorite page of the TF2 comic. I tries looking for a good page but couldn't decide on anything.

What the hell is the context for this one

Working on the comic at the moment. I'm not using this particular clip since it doesn't match the italics, but I didn't want to delete it.
vocaroo.com/i/s0rfd4WvNHYJ

bump

Okay, got all voices recorded, but now it's 4am. I'll resume the project tomorrow to clean everything up and add cool stuff. Have a teaser though:

vocaroo.com/i/s15hGgK8r25b

> actually maybe a little lower

Always nice to see a Vocaroo thread.

vocaroo.com/i/s1oEfR0F171K

I'm intrested.

Also here's an old Atomic Robo piece I did in one of the old Vocaroo threads.

vocaroo.com/i/s1NShVcnnIUA

Go ya bud.

vocaroo.com/i/s07UEhx7yVW6

does anyone recommend any drinks or anything i can take, or how important would they be?

Water and Wodka.

Water, lots and lots of water.

Nice work. was there any of those characters specifically you were interested in? That site had some short sample lines you could try out for each one.

ok thanks

Well, I auditioned for Cigo, so I guess you could say I'm interested in him.

No worries man, gotta keep throat throat nice a lubricated. Another thing that really helps are Granny Smith apples.

Nice! I left my email on your account to discuss the job further but I guess I might as well just post it here as well for anyone else interested in contacting me about this project.

[email protected]

any femanons here?
the character in the two middle panels is a shape shifter

anyone got any advice on how to do a good american accent?

Sweet, given you my email too.

Here's another little something, something.

vocaroo.com/i/s0VBMNf3eadr

Watch people talk who have a natural American Accent. Listen to the way they use certain inflections on their words and keep an ear out on the way they pronounce their vowels. It'll take some time but the more you practice the more you should be able to pick up and the more natural it should feel while doing it.

Anyone here willing to do the comic that started it all?

cool im going to send an audition to something I found online,

The Words are "I'm not scared of these creeps!, You think they can take us on?, This is our job description!"

If you give me good feedback ill link to the casting page

I think I saw that project on Casting Call. also the link doesn't work.

that link was to my audition,
here ill try again,

keep in mind it comes in at 6 seconds

Not too bad. A tad nasally and you slipped in and out of the accent a bit but apart from that not shabby man. Keep up the practice.

thanks,

anyway you know already but heres the link
voiceacting.boards.net/thread/722/comedy-shooter-project-brian-updated

The stereotypical american accent is just listening to the average american t.v show and practicing in my opinion.
The other accents in the U.S such as the southern accents take way more practice and vary by region in the south (good luck ever doing cajun).

You succeeded holy fuck.

Oh god i cant wait. But ima wait tho

I've only got my laptop microphone, but I love doing voice work if you need more talent.

I've done Scaramouche, Aku, Joker, Darkseid, Scarecrow, Bullseye, and I do accents rather well.

feel free to post some of the voices you've done. I'd be interested in hearing them no matter what.

Here ya go:

vocaroo.com/i/s1MauOimaIUx

I just did this now. And I just set up an account on BTVA today.

vocaroo.com/i/s0d1TdgHF3mp

Alright Sup Forums
Lemme hear them Scaramouche's

not bad at all

Okey dokey, guess I can put something together when I get home.

do you need a crazy german scientist?

hows my scotsman?

vocaroo.com/i/s10oQ40VJKtr

I like it

This one is pretty good

Someone please do this one as Aku instead of with Ikra's voice

>TAAAKE MEEE SAAAMURAAI
>BOAAAALSS
>DEEEEEEEEEEEEP

>someone actually did it
Bless you, user.

vocaroo.com/i/s1l8jAGDwgFg

I fucking hate this text
Everytime I see it I'm not sure whether to laugh or throw up

Looking into buying myself a professional grade mic set up at some point, but I think my current one might be acceptable to at least audition with.

I'll give this a look later tonight and see what I can come up with.

I have a listing up for a ridiculously dull monotonous guy who obsessively enforces regulations and rules among a sprawling underground facility. He could have an accent I suppose.

Cheers mate.

I sent submissions for the happy robot