Which is worse?

Easily the Last Jedi. Not saying Attack of the Clones is good, but it was definitely better.

AoTC.

I really dislike TLJ but the only saving grace of AoTC is the sound design.

attack of the clones was good in general

I fucking hate TLJ, but it's definitely better than AOTC

Disney wars isnt even star wars.

attack of the clones is the best star wars bruh

I unironically enjoyed AOTC

i liked the last Jedi .
Hated the prequels .

Phantom Menace

Clones. Not by much, but still worse.

TLJ has Reylo, and Reylo is more enjoyable than AOTC Anidala. But Reylo is the inverse version of Anidala, so...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I like you

AOTC has no reediming features

Non soy-based, objective, non-reddit ranking:

V > III > IV > I > II > VI >>>>> Spaceballs >>>>>> VII > R1 >>>>> VIII

there's no Palpatine nor podrace in TLJ.
Therefore TLJ is worse

AOTC gave us Coruscant kino.

Anakin actually has a good character arc in AoTC, it's just the really cringey romance with Padme that utterly raped the movie.

There's no podrace in AOTC either.

Attack of the Clones had the best world-building of the franchise, the best settings, and some of the best plotting of the series. And it's the contrarian's choice for worst Star Wars flick.

TLJ is just shit.

attack of the clones was my favorite as a kid.

you were patrician as a kid

>cringy romance
Nothing about it was cringy. Who started this shitty meme?

your taste.

Legitimately had a worse time watching TLJ than Clones in the theater.

TLJ by a large margin

Kill yourself shipfag

the disney shit is far worse.
I still love kamino

I saw it 7 times

>muh vistas
shame that vistas do not safe the movie from being dog shit

what was dogshit about it

this response means you are either trolling or are just very stupid and have bad taste

I'd be willing to watch AotC right now. You couldn't pay me to watch TLJ.
>those ship designs
>them spider droids
>those wheel things
>detective obi-wan going to kamino to meet sexy aliens with cow noses
>space battle with jango
>hershlag's back
>anakin slaughtering sand people
>count dooku in general
>geonosis fight in the arena/battlefield
only reasons I wouldn't want to watch it are
>chase scene at the beginning
>droid assembly line
>anakin/padme cringy stuff
>Yoda fighting, doesn't need to be there
Overall it's a #litty lil raunchy romp to be desu with you senpai

Wow... kino!

It least clones felt like star wars.

at least it has vistas, that's something
tlj doesn't have any redeeming qualities.

AotC isn't good but at least no money grab either. George did what George does. If one threw out the majority of Anidala it would be quite enjoyable desu.

Youngfag detected

AoTC has better dialogue. Last jedi is worse

This but unironically

bad art is better than good moneygrubbing

Prequels cannot ruin anything, because the "good ones" come after, and they're not really affected.
Sequels are the ones that can ruin the whole franchise, and there are plenty of examples of it.
Sequels are the ones that take beloved characters to weird places, or ruin their established personalities, traits, etc.

big, if true

>bad art is better than good moneygrubbing
Lucas was greedy, too.

yes, but he still had integrity unlike disney

Me too. Exactly 7 at the cinema. 6 times by myself. I'm so lonely.

Hmm let's see...
AOTC gave us Coruscant, Kamino, and Geonosis. TLJ gave us a small island and salt Hoth.

>AOTC gave us Coruscant

Coruscant was introduced in TPM

I'm torn. TLJ had a coherent plot and the main character isn't unbearable. But, on the other hand, AOC actually moved the plot forward and (regardless of if you liked him or not) and Anikain Skywalker had more characterization 5 minutes then Rey has had in 2 movies.

I'll probably go with TLJ, largely because people actually had expectations for it.

Only the vistas, the Senate, and the Jedi temple. AOTC goes deeper into the city.

Nothing disney puts out will ever be worse than Hayden Christensen

Clones is comfy as fuck. TLJ makes me angry every few seconds.

this shitty tier list must be made by some kid who was raised on the prequels, what a terrible ranking

If Hayden was so bad... then WHY did he receive the biggest and loudest applause at the recent Star Wars convention?

Checkmate, soyboys.

BOTH MOVIES ARE FUCKING SHIT

I've never had any problem with Hayden Christensen.
I just don't see it.

Hayden is better than anyone in the Disney movies aside from Adam Driver, which is
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

pity claps

Clones has Kamino, Kaminoans, the interesting Sifo-Dyas plot and why he'd commission a clone army. That whole Obi-wan investigation is pretty neat.

It also had Across the Stars.

>Anonymous
TLJ is terrible and obviously a soulless product of corporal greed aka Kathleen Kennedy's Sarlacc Pit of a dried up dead inside vagina

go to bed, Hayden

The Last Jedi. I'd be willing to watch AotC multiple times. I'd never want to see TLJ after I saw it.

V > IV > VI = III > I > R1 > II > VIII > VII

TLJ had a few parts the I enjoyed. I hated TFA from start to finish.

Attack of The Clones has an incredibly weak middle act. The beginning is wonderful and the end lags a bit but concludes perfectly with the lightsaber duels. Hayden's acting was hit and miss but when its all said and done he was a perfect match for Ewen McGregor's sidekick.

TLJ was just awful. There is nothing remotely redeemable about it. It had the storytelling of a fanfic with the studio budget of a multibillion dollar entertainment conglomerate.

>Hayden is in thread right now.

Fucking kino

TLJ is watchable, even enjoyable in spots (provided you're not a raging faggot).
Clones made me aware of the fact that 'Star Wars' only exists to move toys.

tlj by far.

the only thing wrong with the prequels is the writing and boring directing. they had decent stories and character development.

ep 2 had
>romance
>anakin doing evil shit
>introduction of a new army
>anakin getting fucked up
>anakin getting married in secret
>start of a new galaxy scale war

tlj has better dialogue and directing, but has fucking NOTHING in regards to story and character development. It's like the st and pt have the reverse problems and strengths.

I might swap V and IV, but overall pretty accurate.

cucked by disney

>tlj has better dialogue

TLJ made me realize how people are just fucking sheep towards movies and think what everyone else is thinking. It doesn't matter what the quality of a movie actually is, just whoever yells the loudest first.

the one that killed the franchise and make Disney literally shaking

to continue my last though, despite both trilogies having the reverse issues, the pt just barely edges out the st on account of having characters I somewhat care about. They're poorly written, but I still like the main trio of anakin, obiwan, and padme, more than I like anyone in the st, except maybe kylo, but he can't fucking carry the st all by himself.

Speaking of budgest:

>AotC: $115m
>TLJ: $200m

Even with inflation, Lucas did a lot with much less.

Only one allows me to jack off to Natalie Portman

I didn't say it was GOOD, I just said it was better, which is objective truth. The ONLY thing the st does better than the pt, is being mechanically better, but in a sterile, unimaginative way.

>TLJ: $200m

Bullshit. Multiply that for 2 and then add $500 mill more in marketing

Rewatching this cinema now, I didn't remember Anakin being so dreamy...

the beautiful thing about this post is that it's true regardless of if the poster thought it was bad or good

Yes, that's the point.

>romance
This is what killed Episode II
>anakin doing evil shit
And being a whiny faggot 99% of the time
>introduction of a new army
While the Jedi all ran out into the field and half of them died to basic combat droids
>anakin getting fucked up
Deadpan face to getting his arm chopped off and force pushed
>anakin getting married in secret
Zero chemistry between Anakin and Padme made this irrelevant
>start of a new galaxy scale war
Clones vs Robots yawn

AOTC is my second favorite
IV > II > I > V > VIII > VII > III > VI

Attack of the Clones is a legitimately awful film with two positive points: it has cool worldbulding and the general idea of it's story is good. The idea of Anakin falling in love, the mystery of the clone army and the unrest in the senate leading to Valorum getting ousted are all interesting concepts with awful execution.

Last Jedi, on the other hand, is 100% garbage. The only thing it does better than AoTC is have modern special effects. It executes moments like Rey and Kylo Ren's scenes together better than AoTC did for anything, but TLJ is a fractal of inconsistencies and poor writing. From the bigger picture of the state of the galaxy, to the moment-to-moment of each individual scene, the more you think about TLJ, the worse it gets. It's the anti-AoTC. If you don't think about it then it's likable, whereas if you look past AoTC's terrible first impression and moment-to-moment writing then it's likable.

i honestly talk a lot of shit about the prequels cause it's the thing to do, bu haven't actually watched them since they released. I'm going to give them another shot. no way they can be as terrible as The Last Jedi

That's a weird order but you're entitled to your opinion.

Wait a minute last time I saw attack of the clones on theaters I didn't heard or saw anybody bailing or dissatisfied about it

>The only thing it does better than AoTC is have modern special effects.

This isn't even a point of argument. It's like saying cars now have better aerodynamics than in the 80s. Yes, that's just how things progress.

At least attack of the clones had interesting shit going on like the detective plot, the Jango Fett melee fight and Kamino

TLJ had nothing going for it except the red gaurd and the hyperspace explosion which they totally stole from AotC's siesmic charges

Thanks friendo. Just had to get that off my chest. I see a lot of rankings and mine are just way different.

fuc u say

That's pretty much my opinion as well. However, in my next post, I will be defending TLJ and calling you guys reddit because it's fun to pretend to be retarded. Have a nice evening.

Easily Attack of the Clones. Only people pretending otherwise are shitposters or people who watched Ep 2 as a child.
That sure as fuck doesn't make TLJ any good, though.

The last jedi's plot is based around the fact that the "hero" Poe is an arrogant asshole who got hundreds of people killed by being an insubordinate prick. He devises a plan and sends fin and rose on a half cocked mission to find a hacker to stop the trailing first order ships. Ultimately, he undermines a brilliant plan by Leia and Holdo and Holdo says "I really like him" about Poe! Thankfully new Jedi magic allows Luke to save the day (wtf) and what remains of the rebellion gets away. This was a weaker plot than anything from episode 1,2 and 3. Also, the fighting scenes sucked.

Those Rebel bombers are so fucking slow and weak that any deployment of them ever against any defended target would have meant their destruction. Poe did nothing wrong.

>This is what killed Episode II
It also sexualizes the main characters and gives them somewhat of a gender identity, unlike robo rei who's just shaped like a female but is a bland perfect robot

>And being a whiny faggot 99% of the time
irrelevant. it shows him to be a FLAWED character, which is part of that thing called character development

>While the Jedi all ran out into the field and half of them died to basic combat droids
Which has nothing to do with my point. My point was that actual significant events happen in the movie, unlike tfa and tlj, which is literally just rebels vs empire

>Deadpan face to getting his arm chopped off and force pushed
Yes, your point? What was the equivalent for Rei?

>Zero chemistry between Anakin and Padme made this irrelevant
No, only your point is irrelvant. MY point was that again, there was this thing called CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. What significant change did Rei experience with Kylo? Oh they're just enemies again, like they were in the tfa? Truly an evolution.

>Clones vs Robots yawn
>Rebels vs Empire yawn

What Poe did isn't supposed to be a good thing you fucking mong.

When you get to Attack of the Clones, remember Lucas' words:

>"I've always been a follower of silent movies. I see film as a visual medium with a musical accompaniment, and dialogue is a raft that goes on with it. I create films that way - very visually - and the dialogue's not what's important. I'm one of those people whosays, yes, cinema died when they invented sound. The talking-head era of movies is interesting and good, but I'd just like to go to the purer form."

>"He (Anakin) lets himself go there...he's spilling his guts out to her (AOTC couch scene). It's intended to be overly dramatic, even operatic... You've got to remember that this whole series of films is based on a 30s genre, The acting style is very much from the 30s, conceptually it's using the influence and the inspiration of the 30s films as its basis, the most central of which are the Saturday matinee serials."

If you've ever read an Ayn Rand novel (or seen The Fountainhead film adaptation), she employs the same style of characters in her work.