Damn Earth Kingdom girls look like *THAT*?

Damn Earth Kingdom girls look like *THAT*?

she looks like an inflatable toy

in a lot of ways

>nation-mixing

Is he jacking off under the counter?

I know I would

>Vast Tracks of Land

Yes, we know she's a whore.

So Sup Forums, what are the typical perks and traits of girls from the Four Nations?

Water Tribe girls are caring and family oriented

Earth Kingdom girls are emotionally stable and protective

Fire Nation girls are passionate and energetic

Air Nomad girls are open-minded and carefree

That forehead is making diamonds and i don't know why.

but fire is the best

>Water Tribe girls are caring and family oriented
Like Korra?

>Earth Kingdom girls are emotionally stable and protective
Toph?

>Fire Nation girls are passionate and energetic
Mai?

Earth girls are relatively tough and can take a good pounding for extended periods of time
Water girls are willing to try anything and generally nice, always wet.
Fire girls are more active and outgoing, their bodies are warm to the touch at all hour and are commonly in heat.
Air girls are nice but often aloof but fun loving and responsible. Will gladly blow you at any time.

You 2 should be friends.

I mean Iroh already told you
>Fire is the element of power. The people of the Fire Nation have desire and will and the energy and drive to achieve what they want.

>Earth is the element of substance. The people of the Earth Kingdom are diverse and strong. They are persistent and enduring.

>Air is the element of freedom. The Air Nomads detached themselves from worldly concerns and found peace and freedom. Also, they apparently had pretty good senses of humor.

>Water is the element of change. The people of the Water Tribes are capable of adapting to many things. They have a sense of community and love that holds them together through anything.

the man said 'typical' perks and traits, Korra was raised in a compound, not a family-focused tribal society, Toph was basically a proffesional wrestler, and Mai's parents actively curbed any passions from her.

no

LOOK AT THOSE BOO

Jin is pure

>t. Salty Fire Girl who knows she can't compete.

Uncle Iroh would know. He's fucked them all enough to see the pattern

I hated people like this. Bitch I'm here to work, not make your cunt tingle.

The first 3 years out of college is hell.

Earth Kingdom girls are easy.
So whatcha gonna do, little buckaroo?
Hey you better ask her nice!
All you gotta do, happy fool
Is ask your Mom.

>How dare someone be attracted to me!
Go back to Tumblr faggot and take your indignant outrage over nothing with you.

Faggot

The answer for your dismay

Air Nomads were extinct long before Iroh was born

W-who's the air nomad qt?

well that can't be right, she's not murdering someone

Azula = Toph > Tai Lee > Mai > Tsuki >>>>> Momo >>> Katara

bump

More pls

Nice

>tfw on sadness because her life turns into a clusterfuck and her kid's lives are clusterfucks
I can't pretend Korra didn't happen and it kills me.

>Absolutely Disgusting

Yo, that's what your parents told you before they tossed you out on the street. It's crazy how they were right all along.

Why pretend? It didn't happen,plain and simple.

Earth girls are nice and all but Fire girls have that spice to them that can't be matched

Almost had it. Azula is top girl.

Iroh could see into the spirit world tho, he could totally have gotten an air nomad chick

Jin posting

I wonder what she has on her mind in that pic

How much she will get paid for fucking the Prince.

Now with Inks!

Anyone else got preggers/Christmas Cake Tokka material?

>tfw no Jin gf
>don't even know any Jin-tier girls

BENIS

IN

BAGINA

:DDDDD

nigga I'm with you. where the fuck do you even meet people I spend my entire day at school, work, the gym or here.

school is a great place to meet people

>Air Nomad girls are open-minded and carefree

Explain Yangchen then.

Avatars are not indicative of their culture due to having to interact with every other culture

have sex toy, the curves are on fucking point. Holy shit, am fucking it rn as I type this to you.

kek, a normie and a monkey. Seems legit.

>imagine being zuko...

Can Zuko see out of that eye?

Yes.

>chosing the second worst nation
I don't understand people these days.

I don't see a dick, so I'm not sure this is a real Incase

Good, what a stupid thing to tac on her character just as a childish attempt to make her evil. Seriously take away the interment camps, and what did she honestly do wrong?

>Not realizing that violent Crime rates are low in the Firebation because Violence is much more heavily ingrained in the culture to the point where honor duels are an accepted part of life, meaning that their definitions of violent crime are much more lax.

Firecucks never cease to amuse.

>earthtards inventing lies to misguide from facts
nothing new.

The graphic is from Republic City, so you can't use that excuse. Next you're going to say that the aircaust was real.

Wait so Tenzin and his children are responsible for 7% of all violent crime in the city?

In what planet are Air Nomads more violent than the Fire Nation?

Oh boy. Here we go.

Probably statistics from after S03. Most airbenders were literal nobodies, and some of them were water savages. it makes sense.

that Meelo is a troublemaker

The fire nation did nothing wrong.

As of S03, dindus started to become airbenders; also, the air jews are probably corrupt.

aircaust isn't real. But we need another aircaust.

In all the right ways, you mean.

Now I know this one is bullshit. Firebenders have been getting laid off left, right and center since the new spirit power plants have been going up.
No skills outside of pointing really hard for hours at a time, so they can't even get entry level work.

Am I the only one who finds it funny that Zuko has more chemistry with almost any other female, including a chick who only appeared in a filler episode, than the girl he ended up with.

Is there anyone in the Avatar series luckier than Tenzin?
>son of the avatar
>the last airbender until he had kids and the poles went full retard
>got a free island and all the monastery shit on top of it
>got a wife half his age who worships the ground he floats on for being an airbender and who is clearly always DTF since she spends more time with a baby in her belly than not
>likely lives off government gibs for being the last airbender so he never has to pay for anything
Like seriously, dude had it all and still somehow managed to have a stick up his ass 99% of the time.

Nope, I think Maiko is like 3rd or 4th in Zuko ship popularity.

At least they are actually working. How many water savages did you see working in LoK?

I find it sad user

doesn't he work for the government though

For something that's supposed to be canon, that's still rather low.

I know Zutara is still ahead of it everywhere on the web. Maybe Jinko beats it out on overall web, definitely on Sup Forums, and on Sup Forums specifically I feel Zuko/Toph, Zuko/Suki, Firecest, and Zuko/Aang probably have more fans .

>bringing culture to water savages
Nothing wrong in my book

>Zutara
Never understood the autistic obsession with that ship. It goes beyond normal shipfaggotry too - I remember they had a whole massive fandom on DeviantArt and had a whole fucking week dedicated to it there. It's unreal how such a retarded thing has such a huge fanbase.

That's the nicest way I've ever heard anyone address them fucking their own siblings

>or worse!
what did she mean by this?

>getting charts from flamefront
>>>/fn/
There's 6 people who are Air Nomads. There's an entire Triad of criminal firebenders and also those involved in the Triple Threats.
This is why you keep losing your women to Water benders, hotman.

>tfw you remember that Sokka and Katara went through puberty only a few years apart, and that Sokka seems to have been the only male older than a child in the entire Southern Water Tribe

Azula domming girls is always great.

>people still think that a union between and airbending Avatar and one of the world's most powerful waterbenders could produce a non-bender, like Bumi
Casts doubt over Kya as well

who are the people who make things like this

Autists