amerifats

> amerifats

we're not a smart people

'fpbp' me up, y"all

Typical drumpf voters.

People left the theater during 'Grindhouse' during Cherry Baby's sex scene near the end where the film melts.

Shut the fuck up and keep consuming our shit.

I would complain to the theater for spoiling the experience and demand a free ticket.

fpbp

Goddamn they even fucked the sound up Jesus Christ man who approved this flick?

oh my theater didn't have this warning and i turned around toward the projector and yelled something and wen the dolby sound cut back on everybody was looking at me weird and telling me to shh

Remember the same stuff talking about the effects on the grindhouse

This is common in movies. This just shows how clumsily handled it must be to make people think the projector fucked up

It's so they won't start clapping.

Rian was just trying to emulate HitB

It was done intentionally so everyone in the theater could hear the gunfire.

Employed?

Not saying that the silence was artistic genius, but I cringe at the thought of an autistic theater of people muttering about a movie going quiet, god forbid getting angry

Oh say...

so the posters are to prevent persons of color from demanding a refund?

no they were supposedly for cinema employees in case anyone complained, they could tell them that it was intentional.

In space, no one can hear you fart and say, "Maaaw, why dun the speaky screen stop speakin."

>Literally a series that is iconic for its loud space laser battles and massive space station explosions.
>Somehow thinks it’s okay 9 films into the franchise to have a completely silent massive space explosion.
>People are surprised and confused when this happens
>Amerifats are idiots.

>confused amerifat detected

The film actually melted when I saw The Incredibles premier. Everyone in the theater sat there confused for several minutes.

I knew it was coming because of leaks here but I was still confused at how out of place it was.

Can you justify a silent space explosion in Star Wars - the series known for loud space battles and it’s John Williams score? Why silence? I can understand bringing everything down and maybe have Williams do something interesting - but SILENCE?

Same thing happened when I saw Beavis and Butthead do America at my local cinema in like 97 or whatever.

you are just stupid

>our shit
yeah your shit? you see any money coming in from people consuming your shit? yeah I didn’t think so. stay thing you’re on the same team with (((them)))

So it was a shit creative decision then.

Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

>worried about dumb audience not understanding a grenade proximity deafness scene
>not worried that the movie is shit

Rian was subverting your expectations, keeping you on the edge of your seat. What a master of the cinematic arts he is.

You literally weren’t able to respond to anything I said besides saying I’m stupid.

So you are either trolling or a leftie faggot that can’t form original thoughts.

Literally doing the opposite of what people expect is not brave or artistic.

>Can you justify a silent space explosion in Star Wars
It was a moment of silence in reverence for the death of the franchise

Burgerland: stupid people

>cant understand basic cinema concepts
>y-you like the political party i dont
jesus christ cunt

they're putting it in brazil now too

56%, boys...

He was brave for making brave choices, and the audiences are brave for consuming bravely made media, especially the women and minorities, who were especially brave.

The great thing about America is the single country is more culturally diverse than all of Europe. Heck, even New York City alone is.

Keep starvin', Marvin.

I don’t remember this scene at all when was it? When Holdo went kamikaze?

I remember there was an almost silent explosion in one of the prequels. That bomb or whatever explodes in space, there's silence, then a loud bass heavy boom. Does anyone remember that?

This post is underrated as fuck

>all the yuro faces look the same
This is supposed to be ironic right?

when leia dies but flys back

why do they keep fucking doing that? its just 10 seconds

stop embarrassing yourself

I'll to the movie now to do something during the silence... a loud fart? i guess dubs says what I do

I don't know why this is so funny I can't stop laughing.

Burgers have been trained from birth to have grating, mindless white noise blasted at them at all hours from TVs, music and cinema. When you take that screeching comfort blanket away they have a literal pissing fit.

I've encountered Americans that believe something similar. I tried to explain to them how many languages alone there were but they weren't having any of it. They tried to argue that there were only really a handful because Spanish, Portuguese and Italian were 'basically the same' etc.

That's because it was shit and they simply walked out