Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PExKw38rntw
youtube.com/watch?v=mmKX6GhRBC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now where could my pipe be?

>What if Garfield was a girl

>What if Garfield was an Ahsoka

delet

I want to pour shampoo all over her and rub vigorously her fur until it's clean.

>What if Sup Forums wanted to fuck their housecat
>again

>sssonic2

Is that fucking Sunibee?

>her

Do people like him? I honestly can't tell.

He looks like he tried to mimic Sunibee at on point but gave up halfway, and went somewhere else.

i think he's okay btw he started first

The only people who like Sssonic2 are the people who are too fucking retarded to notice how disproportional and glossy his art is.
Considering that we are on Sup Forums, I have a feeling that there are a bunch of morons here who like his work.

some of my most shameful faps came from sssonic2 art.
The Plankton one, specifically.

>The only people who like Sssonic2 are the people who are too fucking retarded to notice how disproportional and glossy his art is.

You can say the same thing about Suni, VHS, musikalgenius, Noill, GabeNewell, Spazkid and Shadman. And you'd be right.

No one likes VHS or current musikalgenius and most people hate current Sunibee

no

Most of his earlier stuff were more cute than hot
Now like every artist of today they all fall into degeneracy and NEVER come back. It's a fucking shame, I wonder how many artist at this point do I still have a liking for now...

Hey, this actually looks good

Don't lie, which one of you was this

youtu.be/PExKw38rntw

I went to his FA and saw people licking Suni's ass for being a jerk and not finishing his paid commissions.

>people licking Suni's ass for being a jerk
Seriously?

>for being a jerk and not finishing his paid commissions
>not finishing his paid commissions
>licking ass
I refuse to believe these people exist.

Spazkid's recent stuff looks much better tho

MAD had the nerve to criticize Clone Wars, despite being one of the worst shows that aired on CN. Ironically, those same writers went on to work for TTG and are butthurt enough to make meta episodes in response to the show's complaints.

DAMN
Garfield looks like that?

Why'd Suni start being an asshole for anyway? I'm pretty sure no one gave him shit before when he was just drawing and being normal. Now he's just a total faggot.

Exactly my point, just doing cute and simple stuff is always better than full degeneracy. My favorite set of Sticks too if I may add.

>just doing cute and simple stuff is always better than full degeneracy
This guy gets it.

star wars is shit.

Excuse me?

And now you can start your very own Garfield commissioned rule 34!

I have wasted my life.

It feels like almost everyone who commissions him wants gay stuff. Same with JMGN.

Yeah, I can agree that he has done some decent stuff here and there.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmKX6GhRBC8

>sexualizing a cartoon animal
>not already degenerate

Did they draw a Champa or am I wrong?

He was always like that. Even when he first started drawfagging for MLP and Gumball threads. It's why whenever he pops into those threads people make fun of him.

He took self-critiquing up to 11 and it started affecting him mentally. He can be pretty cool sometimes when he streams, but I tune out immediately when he starts being a cunt to himself.

I'm guessing that's why people don't like him much anymore. I honestly think he's wasting a lot of potential to make money by limiting himself to just Tumblr.

Is this a degeneracy thread

Was just about to post this.

Excellent taste, comrade.

He drew a few.

>licking his ass

Suni quit tumblr a while ago.

Spazkid draws too similar to Shadman now. I did a double take when I saw his Rogue x Cop comic and learned Shad didn't draw it.

Same with that Jlullaby faggot. It seems like whenever someone joins Shadbase they have to draw exactly like Shad.

>sexualizing
Because of the tits? Tits aren't sexual, both sexes have them and she having some is showing more "maturity" in the body than sexuality.

>not finishing his paid commissions.

Was this recent? Haven't his commissions been closed for a long-ass time?

Why is this the single greatest comic ever conceived?

He was still taking them up to like Feb of this year.

No, it's Sssonic2 or Super Saiyan Sonic 2