Doctor Who General /who/

Jodie's Cletus Cull edition

Other urls found in this thread:

planetminecraft.com/mod/152-the-dalek-mod/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want an episode where the Doctor (female) encounters a chauvinist race who ridicule him for becoming a woman. Then she grabs the leader of the tribe by the balls and asks his opinion again, before squeezing them for good measure anyway.

WE&T was shit, they weren't even proper Cybermen they were just patients. Shouting "pain" instead of "delete" really ruined their continuity, Cybermen aren't even supposed to feel pain, they're robots

And then she finds out that race has a ballbusting fetish.

>it's a cats thread

>Shouting "pain" instead of "delete" really ruined their continuity
w e w

>Playing all games with hentai mods
>Always as girl
>Arleady can see what can happen with new doctor and all those aliens
Help me

Modded /who/ minecraft server WHEN

IT'S NOT FAIR
IT WAS HIS TURN

And *her* based, black boyfriend knocks him spark out; re-asserting the black man as the strongest peoples in the galaxy. While the female Doctor (male) tightens Bradley Walsh's chastity cage. Fuck, I should write for Nu-Who, I can think of far better material than Steven Moffat's fetish shit.

/s

That's the whole of her first season isn't it?

I know I've usually been pretty eloquent in my thought-out and reasonable opinions, but I would just like to take a minute to say that I fucking love guzzling cum.

>Moffat

have you ever came in your own mouth?

say something nice to her /who/

#throwbackthursday

The newly female Doctor struggles to understand how the white man's penis has an actual negative length. Disoriented from xer transformation, she is slow to realize that the only measure against the universe-destroying negative penis is to compensate for it using the superior BBC.

Once again, the BBC triumphs, saving the world for license-payers.

Classic.

This isn't me by the way.

>ywn play with these trips on the modded /who/ minecraft server
Why live?

Because you can still obsess over them in the thread?

is there a doctor who minecraft mod?

I'm so happy that you seem to be comfortable with that, it's refreshing to see.

Literal cringe.

Yes.

planetminecraft.com/mod/152-the-dalek-mod/

The music they used for the Jodie reveal was tight and i hope they do it again

t. upset at not being on the chart

Who else is gonna miss Moffat's references to poetry and literature and use of words in general?

Thanks to you we are one step closer to pic related

Use it again i meam

Volume 2 had better include Perkins and Nardole.

I don't want to be on an anime chart. Anime is literally for pedophiles, almost as bad as watching current-year Doctor Who.

I thought your eyes were exceptionally pretty here. Quite stunning and shocking actually. I did not expect to "light up" so quickly after crying.
>tfw you think you'd really like minecraft and have owned it for years, but only snuck on to play for a few moments before feeling oddly guilty and turning it off never to return.
Me. There's such an elegance to it. Maybe it was the delivery. Idk. I wish I was as simply eloquent.

forgot muh pic.

Still salty abt this

There are plenty, but admittedly I haven't played it in years so I have no idea how modding and shit works now because it's so different

the music they used for the jodie reveal was really old and it took me out of the moment

Better then she meets drahvins again with all the implications

she'll be able to fully embrace your compliment once she's not freefalling to Earth after being literally dumped by the TARDIS

Post your picture again I'll see what I can do.

No idea where I put it, I'll make a new one. One mo.

>male for 55 years
>suddenly becomes a female for no in show reason
>out of show reason is "it was just time"
What? Somehow I doubt the people defending this would be as pleased with themselves if Mary Poppins was becoming Mike Poppins, because "it needed to happen eventually."

I wouldn't even mind if there was a GOOD in show reason for this, but "the first doctor was sexist lmao" is not a good reason, especially considering he wasn't before you wrote him that way to hit back at a few pensioners you've decided are counter-revolutonary.

They had been discussing having a woman Dr. since the 80s or so

This isn't like it was a surprising announcement

>Mary Poppins was becoming Mike Poppins
she's not an alien as far as we know

don't be a bitch

Modded /who/ minecraft server WHEN

it did me a little too. It made me apprehensive about the coming era too. Though a combination of the era it came from, with the Moff era would be a fantastic hybrid
You'd really think he/she/xir would learn to take a stroll to the damn zero room before the transition. It's like taking a piss in the corner of your living room and your mother throwing you out. Just go to the right room.
Bright user

This.

I hate how all the /who/ posters are just wanking themselves senseless, trying to nag it in to everyone that this is a 'revolutionary' or 'ground-breaking' change. It's fucking forced as shit. 14th Doctor will be a tranny, black, jew in a wheelchair.

/thread

>discussing
I'm sure at some point in time someone somewhere discussed having him be a dog, that doesn't make it any more logical a decision.
It's the same shit. Changing a character with an assigned gender role because "it's time." What the fuck does that even mean? Ah, yes. *looks at watch* it's quarter past randomly changing the gender of title characters for no discernable reason.

I would like to see mike poppins because it would be an interesting new take on the character

No, you wouldn't. You'd say it was "mansplaining", "womenphobia", or some other made up meme word to justify everyone else having to be okay with exactly what you want.

If we had a modded /who/ minecraft server none of this would be happening.

>to justify everyone else having to be okay with exactly what you want.
you lot don't want a female Doctor and you want everyone to be okay with exactly what you want

look at 'em buzzwords

>no no no, here's how you would ACKSHUALLY feel. because i said so
Ridiculous argument.

I disagree
I want to see mike poppins because it would be an interesting take on the character

You're the one pushing the change.
If you want a female doctor who, mike poppins, or jane bond you are an intellectually stunted retard who can't appreciate things as they are.

MODDED /WHO/
I
N
E
C
R
(spam filter)
A
F
T

SERVER
E
R
V
E
R

>you are an intellectually stunted retard who can't appreciate things as they are
the Doctor is female

that's the way it is and you refuse to appreciate that

and that's fine

I let you go

Appreciating things how they are has nothing to do with being interested in seeing how things could be if they were different

When did they meet Ned Kelly?

t. Peabrain. The Doctor's a fucking bloke, get used to it. This is some spin-off, fan-fiction shite, I fucking hate tranny cunts.

Fuck off.

>doctor is male for 55 years
>show is changed
>"wtf this is how its always been"
Quality circular logic there.

>If you want a female doctor who, mike poppins, or jane bond you are an intellectually stunted retard who can't appreciate things as they are.

>being happy to see a female doctor means you didn't appreciate the last 13 male doctors

life depends on change

>be middle aged or old for 18 years
>suddenly become young for no in show reason

You're not happy to see how a different person will play the role though, you're happy because "we ruined the show for drumpftards". Jodie could be the worst Doctor ever and you would still defend her, because it allowed you to virtue signal.

>someone somewhere discussed having him be a dog
I for one welcome dogtor who. You're right it doesn't make any more sense than an alien that travels in a blue box that's bigger on the inside with dominion over time and space who can completely change their appearance down to every cell in their body. It's a ridiculous concept in an even more ridiculous concept wrapped in bombastic symphony and bad special effects. Everyone should question the steps taken to this point in their lives if they take any of this shit so seriously to be actually angry over it. Like what little do you have in life for it to matter. Surely you have bigger fish to fry and much more important things to worry about.

>could
hey user where's your TARDIS

Not true.

>old for four years
>suddenly becomes younger for no reason

I voted trump and I am also excited to see jodie as the doctor, I've seen her in other shows and I think she's a good actress capable of both comic timing and serious moments and she has great potential provided that chibnall doesn't fuck up the writing since he's only ever written mediocre forgettable episodes

>Everyone should question the steps taken to this point in their lives if they take any of this shit so seriously to be actually angry over it. Like what little do you have in life for it to matter.
This is about the bigger issue of society at large. With this move the BBC are saying that roles being male is "problematic", because it's not "progressive".

Changing things to suit the current zeitgeist of what the elite want is exactly the sort of thing you'd see in any dictatorship in any country. Doctor who is a form of media consumed by tens of if not hundreds of millions, when this show starts pushing values it's a bad thing.

>the BBC are saying
you might be reading too much into this because of the modern culture you don't like affecting your brain

casting the new doctor as a female doesn't mean they are apologizing for all the previous male doctors, user

I'm sorry lads. My mum abandoned me for using her credit card to donate $100 to Ice Poseidon on Twitch, and she is now undergoing a sex change. The Doctor becoming a woman reminded me of this and consequently, it made me very angry. Several piss jars were thrown, dakimakuras were domestically abused and I almost removed my waifu from my desktop wallpaper. I'm over that now. I'm turning a new leaf. No more shitposts. No more reeeing. I'll just have to find another show.

>I almost removed my waifu from my desktop wallpaper

No one's commenting on Jodie. I'm saying the Doctor has been a male character for 55 years and it's only being changed for tumblr, reddit, SJWs, progressives, and all the other worst types of people who solely want to appear to be "tolerant".

I used to be of the same mindset of all of you, I know exactly what it feels like to see the madman ranting about shit like this while you just want to have fun and be mellow. The day will come when they add something you disliked, and you'll wish you saw it sooner.

>Doctor who is a form of media consumed by tens of if not hundreds
Lets not get carried away now. No need to be hyperbolic

Ignore them, mate. If you spend enough time in these shitty generals, you're brain'll rot and you'll start wanting to wear dresses like half the nonces here. They are all low-T poofs.

Ice Poseidon is an ugly, little cunt he'll get fucking brained, one day.

>If you spend enough time in these shitty generals, you're brain'll rot
irony

Well it used to be, when Tennant was bringing in the casuals.

>young and getting younger since the show started
>infact no old incarnation of doctor who besides a one off since 1974
>suddenly choose to be old and less agile

is it bad that I read your posts in the voice of Danny Dyer

I'm just waiting for you to call someone a geeza' and that Jodie does your nut in and you start telling people to get out of your pub

>They have nothing that properly conveys 'constantly tired' so the closest I could do was 'vaguely disgruntled'.

Boi just make one yourself if you know how

>Boi just make one yourself if you know how

I don't. Plus I wouldn't know which mods to pick, other than DW

I feel like /who/ used to be a lot more /comfy/. Is it because of the Christmas episode that brought in the Cletuses or what?

So you aren't capable of looking past identity politics to see the actress for her individual potential rather than the sex she was born as?

If you don't think the BBC have any say in their own show then there's not much point in this conversation.
It means they're not happy with having roles be solely Male in 2017.
Name a single traditionally female role the BBC have ever made into a male role after more than half a century.

Treecapitator is essential imo, if they still have that

Make her a companion. Make her the Rani. Make her Romana. Make her Susan. The Doctor has always been Male and it's being changed for out of show reasons to shit on people like me who oppose "change for change's sake".

Again, the Doctor is an alien, how many times must I stress this

the part can be written for anyone who can act well and whoever the casting director/executive producer thinks is the right person for the job because the Doctor is an alien

Jodie was cast because she was the right person for the job

anyway did you miss Joanna Lumley as the Doctor almost two decades ago

I don't think there's any point of arguing on the Doctor's gender. You can't change these peoples opinions, and what's done is done. I know Sup Forums loves arguing, but nothing productive can become of it.

They have something like that, yeah. At least on the server I've played on.

Brit here the people who like the BBC and watch Dr who are autistic cunts. BBC channels are shit and we have to pay for them. Or else assholes come round looking through your window seein' if you have a colour tv.