This is Helen Parr of the Incredibles. She's feeling down about her body, so say something nice about her

This is Helen Parr of the Incredibles. She's feeling down about her body, so say something nice about her.

can't make an accurate comment with that costume in the way

>Breast jiggle
Sly dogs, everyone had their eye on the prize below.

Bob is cheating on you with a sticc, lose some fat, fatty.

One day, your daughter's ass will be even fatter.

You are agile as fuck.

Sit on my face, thunder buns

Feel like her Indestructibility should be higher.

Same. Plastic Man is damn near impossible to damage.

I suppose crushing or snapping couldn't harm her, but no reason why she couldn't burn or drown I guess.

In all the crazy attacks in the world of superheroes, being only to take blunt hits probably made the rating so low.

I like her hair

>intelligence that high
There is no way that chart could account for people with super intelligence. Maybe they're all villains.

Intelligence is something anyone can work on hence why its not listed as a power. Also with a power that manipulates the entire body, is wager that would need some serious brain power.

So she's an octopus?

I want to kidnap you and have you chained up in a hidden warehouse where you will be gang banged in every hole of your body to see how much we can inflate you with semen.
Not just your pussy, ass, and mouth.
Your nose, your ears, your urethra will all be getting dicked and pumped with cum 24/7
You'll learn to sleep through the constant orgasms and violations only to wake up with a different set of cocks slamming into you.

Time won't exist for you. You'll count the number of times one man pulls out and another inserts himself into you as you try to figure out how long you've been hidden away.

Over the days, weeks, months you'll stop noticing the changes to your body as it keeps ballooning out. Your flesh pressing into the walls of the warehouse as the built up semen turns you into a human blimp. You would hope that as your body gets harder and harder to hide with your rolls pouring out the doors and windows that maybe somebody would find you.
But then you pray to god that nobody ever finds you, so nobody you care about would ever see you like that.

You have a very odd definition of the word "nice".

It won't take long.

i like your ass.

Why must most cum inflation material be trashy, rape-y garbage? I mean, this is on another level all its own, but it's not that far from the average.

You're lying, Morgan!

Especially once she gets into it.

I wanna rock your body all night long.

>I mean, I wouldn't have back when you were younger...

where can I fild the rest of these? I remember a lot of them were really cool

It's better to see her reluctant.

Well who would voluntarily become a Semenburg jizzepplin, besides your mother.

violet is better

I'd fuck you from the back just to watch the wave wash up to shore.

>Signature is mirrored
Cut that out

>small waist
>wide hips

She had nothing to complain about.

Sorry, chumps, but the fact that you're posting off-model images, just proves how shit she is compared to Helen. B^)

on-model violet is good too

You got stretch powers, lady. Just mold your body to however you want it.

who is on the right?

maybe it's a logarithmic scale?

*CUMMING HARD INSIDE YOUR DAUGHTER NOISES!*

The girl from the Inner Workings short.

Violet looks good in that outfit, but it feels kinda off without the earrings

also got an idea for a pic in my head with both Helen and Violet wearing that outfit and asking an user(or maybe Dash) who looks better in the outfit

>implying she isn't already

Go with Dash, and have him sandwiched between their asses. He needs to get more involved with this stuff.

Her daughter loves it.

I should probably rephrase that and say I have an idea for a request, I've got no artistic talent of my own

why is her head so big?

fucking Violet fags

Well, deleted scenes had Violet lamenting how scrawny and underdeveloped she was. A gigantic ass would be welcome.

>minimum thickness
kek